• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Believing Fire Users (Stickman Hero vs Miro Fennbirn) [GRACE]

Stickman Hero always starts with activating Flame Body and using Fire Barrage, followed by Great Fireball.
I don’t think Miro starts with deconstruction, so depending on just how threatening these fire attacks are, he’ll most likely use a reflection type attack like Miro Maze, or Lightning Whirl to counter the barrage

If Hero does prove to be that dangerous though, Miro should be able to deconstruct the fire around Hero which creates flame body as well as the great fireball

I don’t think Miro starts with deconstruction, so depending on just how threatening these fire attacks are, he’ll most likely use a reflection type attack like Miro Maze, or Lightning Whirl to counter the barrage
The bullets are small, but can rack up damage fast, especially with Flame Body's 2x boost to all of Stickman Hero's attacks. Great Fireball is a bit bigger than Stickman Hero and causes a larger explosion on contact. He can also counter both of the mentioned attacks with his own Air Manip.
If Hero does prove to be that dangerous though, Miro should be able to deconstruct the fire around Hero which creates flame body as well as the great fireball
He can just give Miro the metaphorical middle finger and build a resistance to Deconstruction.

The bullets are small, but can rack up damage fast, especially with Flame Body's 2x boost to all of Stickman Hero's attacks. Great Fireball is a bit bigger than Stickman Hero and causes a larger explosion on contact. He can also counter both of the mentioned attacks with his own Air Manip.
Miro’s dealt with far worse from Evil Flame Alive and Oswei, I don’t think the bullets will do anything at all. He can dodge far larger blast danmaku using greater and faster abilities creating gargantuan explosions all around. Now that I think about it, I doubt he even needs to actually directly counter it, he’s noted as extremely difficult to hit and as I said, he’s dodged in far worse situations. Hero air manip’s pure strength seems superior but that doesn’t mean that Miro Maze wouldn’t ragdoll him, plus Miro looks to be a lot more skilled with air as a whole. Stickman hero only creates whirlwinds with mere punches while Miro has many versatile uses for his own and should be able to mimic what Hero does too
He can just give Miro the metaphorical middle finger and build a resistance to Deconstruction.
I don’t see how this is possible. Miro deconstructs elements at a fundamental level, I don’t see stickman building a resistance to that. I believe his profile implies that he himself builds resistances too rather than his actual fire resisting things. Perhaps, if Miro was able to deconstruct him specifically, I can see that working out, but logically he’d have to be hit by it first so would likely lose before (he has no precog to view abilities he could resist early, it’s also said to be mid-battle so too slow to matter with an ability like deconstruction) but it’s a moot point since Miro only can deconstruct elements

I don’t believe that Hero has anything which implies his fire specifically gains this resistance. Even if he did, I don’t think he’d be able to gain that resistance so fast given that Miro is completely deconstructing these elements so thoroughly that it’s almost to the point of existence erasure

Miro’s dealt with far worse from Evil Flame Alive and Oswei, I don’t think the bullets will do anything at all.
Stickman Hero's fire can easily grow hotter to the point where they can burn Miro.
He can dodge far larger blast danmaku using greater and faster abilities creating gargantuan explosions all around. Now that I think about it, I doubt he even needs to actually directly counter it, he’s noted as extremely difficult to hit and as I said, he’s dodged in far worse situations.
Stickman Hero has attacks like Flame Typhoon which cover a very large area. He likely doesn't even need that because of his precision combined with knowing exactly what Miro is thinking. He is also smarter than Miro and arguably a more skilled fighter.
Hero air manip’s pure strength seems superior but that doesn’t mean that Miro Maze wouldn’t ragdoll him,
It does. Stickman Hero can easily counter Miro Maze's winds with his superior air manip and prevent himself from getting flung.
plus Miro looks to be a lot more skilled with air as a whole. Stickman hero only creates whirlwinds with mere punches while Miro has many versatile uses for his own and should be able to mimic what Hero does too
Stickman Hero has used this to his advantage in battles before, and not being to control it directly while still making great use of it should make SMH more skilled.
I don’t see how this is possible. Miro deconstructs elements at a fundamental level, I don’t see stickman building a resistance to that.
He has built resistance to literal infinite gravity. He should be able to do the same for deconstruction.
I don’t see stickman building a resistance to that. I believe his profile implies that he himself builds resistances too rather than his actual fire resisting things. Perhaps, if Miro was able to deconstruct him specifically, I can see that working out, but logically he’d have to be hit by it first so would likely lose before (he has no precog to view abilities he could resist early, it’s also said to be mid-battle so too slow to matter with an ability like deconstruction) but it’s a moot point since Miro only can deconstruct elements
I don't have an argument for this.
Even if he did, I don’t think he’d be able to gain that resistance so fast given that Miro is completely deconstructing these elements so thoroughly that it’s almost to the point of existence erasure
As long as he pushes himself he can build a resistance almost immediately, and I'd hate to be that guy, but it does not say anything about existence erasure on his profile.

Stickman Hero has attacks like Flame Typhoon which cover a very large area. He likely doesn't even need that because of his precision combined with knowing exactly what Miro is thinking. He is also smarter than Miro and arguably a more skilled fighter.
Miro has dealt with larger fire attacks than that before, dealt with extremely precise enemies before just fine, and their intellect looks similar to me, at least when it comes to pure battle iq. Hero is most likely much less experienced and hasn’t battled someone like Oswei before. Miro combines all four elements expertly, while Hero is only very good with one, which I could argue is lesser than Miro’s skill with same said element, especially since deconstruction on an element is also skill based and Miro’s hero namesake literally comes from his fire elemental skill
It does. Stickman Hero can easily counter Miro Maze's winds with his superior air manip and prevent himself from getting flung.
Just as well, Miro can do the same the other way if he focuses all effort into his wind element
Stickman Hero has used this to his advantage in battles before, and not being to control it directly while still making great use of it should make SMH more skilled.
Again, this doesn’t seem like anything Miro can’t actually just do himself 🗿
He has built resistance to literal infinite gravity. He should be able to do the same for deconstruction.

I don't have an argument for this.

As long as he pushes himself he can build a resistance almost immediately, and I'd hate to be that guy, but it does not say anything about existence erasure on his profile.
If you don’t have an argument for the above thing I said, than the infinite gravity thing and pushing himself immediately do not apply, as Miro’s elemental deconstruction will never directly effect Hero since he’s not made of fire himself. Miro can deconstruct the flames easily and Hero can’t build up his a resistance in his fire element that way. Plus, Miro has multiple techniques which are just gonna bypass that and end the fight before he gains new resistances, seeing as Storm Strike would just disintegrate his whole body (having regen negation up to Mid) as well as pretty much everything he can do with Titan Fire, which negates Hero’s ability to grow resistances.

Plus, “almost” existence erasure is what I said as a reference to how deep Miro can deconstruct an element. It’s basically to the point of non-existence, but also, technically is not. It does not equate to a justification to put existence erasure on the profile though

Also also, on the profile just says that he resists Eric changing his gravity, this doesn’t equate to anything close to resisting an ‘infinite’ gravity ability

Miro has dealt with larger fire attacks than that before, dealt with extremely precise enemies before just fine, and their intellect looks similar to me, at least when it comes to pure battle iq.
Fair.
Hero is most likely much less experienced and hasn’t battled someone like Oswei before.
SMH is likened to Timmy, who has decades of experience fighting villains.
Just as well, Miro can do the same the other way if he focuses all effort into his wind element
SMH could copy Miro Maze and use it against him.
Again, this doesn’t seem like anything Miro can’t actually just do himself 🗿
Yes, but it shows Stickman Hero could do more with less.
Plus, Miro has multiple techniques which are just gonna bypass that and end the fight before he gains new resistances, seeing as Storm Strike would just disintegrate his whole body (having regen negation up to Mid) as well as pretty much everything he can do with Titan Fire, which negates Hero’s ability to grow resistances.
He can negate these and deliver a punch with 2x the power with Fire Counter, which involves him teleporting behind Miro, and if I'm not mistaken, Titan Fire is 5-C, meaning it would be restricted.

Also, off-topic, but Miro autocorrected to Mario for me.

SMH is likened to Timmy, who has decades of experience fighting villains.
But stickman hero himself is not even 25, so he may have skill similar but experience itself can’t be equal unless there’s time shenanigans. I’m not sure about SMH, but for reference, Miro gained his powers when he was 6 years old and has been using them on Monsters ever since
SMH could copy Miro Maze and use it against him.
I don’t think something like Miro Maze would effect him much, it would just go the same way as you said SMH would defend against it himself.

I was also thinking about this, and I’ve realized that Miro can apply his fire power in basically all the same ways as SMH does but better. Flame Kick, Fire Barrage, and Great Fireball all appear to be stuff that Miro could come up with in his first key, Fire Shield and Flame Typhoon seem pretty easy for Miro also (he has a similar technique called Blaze Tornados anyway), Miro can’t warp so he couldn’t copy Fire Counter, and he can surpass the capabilities of flame body by stimulating himself with his lighting. The boost given by that is much greater than just 2 times and I can see it being a huge factor in this fight

In addition, Miro is capable of reflecting plasma-based danmaku, so he should have very little trouble doing this for basically all of SMH’s default techniques
Yes, but it shows Stickman Hero could do more with less.
Miro’s air ability is being underestimated here. He should be more than capable me of just using one hand for wind and the other for anything else in this key, it’s basically the same thing if not better. He balances his elements in great harmony as he fights.
He can negate these and deliver a punch with 2x the power with Fire Counter, which involves him teleporting behind Miro, and if I'm not mistaken, Titan Fire is 5-C, meaning it would be restricted.
Infernus Titan is 5-C, not Titan Fire itself.

For the teleport technique, it’s entirely possible that Miro sets up a matter disintegration field with the titan fire prior to fire counter, which basically makes fire counter useless. It might be difficult to predict that, but Miro would survive that kind of attack and from then on creatively use Titan Fire as a deterrent.

I’m not sure about SMH, but for reference, Miro gained his powers when he was 6 years old and has been using them on Monsters ever since
He gets his powers at 22 (BoS), but is known for being a fast learner.
I don’t think something like Miro Maze would effect him much, it would just go the same way as you said SMH would defend against it himself.
Yeah, that's fair.
I was also thinking about this, and I’ve realized that Miro can apply his fire power in basically all the same ways as SMH does but better. Flame Kick, Fire Barrage, and Great Fireball all appear to be stuff that Miro could come up with in his first key, Fire Shield and Flame Typhoon seem pretty easy for Miro also (he has a similar technique called Blaze Tornados anyway)
That's just his named attacks. He can do much more with his fire anyway.
Miro’s air ability is being underestimated here. He should be more than capable me of just using one hand for wind and the other for anything else in this key, it’s basically the same thing if not better. He balances his elements in great harmony as he fights.
I mean Stickman Hero is good at making the best of what he has.
Infernus Titan is 5-C, not Titan Fire itself.

For the teleport technique, it’s entirely possible that Miro sets up a matter disintegration field with the titan fire prior to fire counter, which basically makes fire counter useless. It might be difficult to predict that, but Miro would survive that kind of attack and from then on creatively use Titan Fire as a deterrent.
In that case, if Miro even thinks of using it, Stickman Hero could copy it, which would likely catch Miro off guard due to having no knowledge of Stickman Hero's telepathy.

That's just his named attacks. He can do much more with his fire anyway.
It's the same with Miro, especially his fire but all his elements have this factor
I mean Stickman Hero is good at making the best of what he has.
Fair enough, although I think Miro is similar in this regard too, but possibly better by a good margin based on the below
In that case, if Miro even thinks of using it, Stickman Hero could copy it, which would likely catch Miro off guard due to having no knowledge of Stickman Hero's telepathy.
I don't recall mimicry being telepathy based? Even if it is, Miro fought Flame Titan Oswei (who, mind you, is a mountain sized construct made of Titan Fire) so it's not like SMH could actually do much with it. Miro literally fought a mountain sized Monster made of the stuff, and although at a clear disadvantage, he did not die (should also note that Oswei wanted to do everything in his power to kill Miro, and even with Titan Fire, could not do it), had a huge tier disadvantage, ability disadvantage, and couldn't use deconstruction since Titan Fire cannot be deconstructed naturally. This is the fight which led up to Miro gaining Titan Fire, so should be noted tha6 he couldn't use Titan Fire himself to help with all this. Plus SMH has no clue what it's capabilities really are. Miro will be absolutely fine if SMH copies Titan Fire. This whole thing is also part of why I'm sure Miro is more skilled.

In addition, there's still then chance that Miro gets him with it first. His stat amp is greater than that of flame body. Knowing what Miro is thinking can only help so much when your enemy is close to being faster than you can react.

Knowing what Miro is thinking can only help so much when your enemy is close to being faster than you can react.
For clarification, the speed boost is superior to Ako’s blitz (3 times speed boost), it should be minimum 3.5 times boosted, but I think 4 times is a safe bet also. Very helpful, but still not crippling to SMH I think

I don't recall mimicry being telepathy based?
He just needs to see it to copy it and it works the same if Miro pictures it in his head
Even if it is, Miro fought Flame Titan Oswei (who, mind you, is a mountain sized construct made of Titan Fire) so it's not like SMH could actually do much with it. Miro literally fought a mountain sized Monster made of the stuff, and although at a clear disadvantage, he did not die (should also note that Oswei wanted to do everything in his power to kill Miro, and even with Titan Fire, could not do it), had a huge tier disadvantage, ability disadvantage, and couldn't use deconstruction since Titan Fire cannot be deconstructed naturally. This is the fight which led up to Miro gaining Titan Fire, so should be noted tha6 he couldn't use Titan Fire himself to help with all this. Plus SMH has no clue what it's capabilities really are. Miro will be absolutely fine if SMH copies Titan Fire. This whole thing is also part of why I'm sure Miro is more skilled.
If SMH is reading Miro's mind the entire fight leading up to this, he should more or less know what Titan Fire can do, and how use it. He could copy Timmy's Fire Counter after seeing it once despite never having been able to teleport prior.
In addition, there's still then chance that Miro gets him with it first. His stat amp is greater than that of flame body. Knowing what Miro is thinking can only help so much when your enemy is close to being faster than you can react.
This only seems like an issue if Miro is a close-range fighter, which he isn't. Telepathy would let Stickman Hero get easy Fire Counters in.
For clarification, the speed boost is superior to Ako’s blitz (3 times speed boost), it should be minimum 3.5 times boosted, but I think 4 times is a safe bet also. Very helpful, but still not crippling to SMH I think
Flame Body is 2x. It shouldn't be too much for SMH to handle having fought Leaf Man without Telepathy, who was faster than he could react to.

If SMH is reading Miro's mind the entire fight leading up to this, he should more or less know what Titan Fire can do, and how use it. He could copy Timmy's Fire Counter after seeing it once despite never having been able to teleport prior.
This only seems like an issue if Miro is a close-range fighter, which he isn't. Telepathy would let Stickman Hero get easy Fire Counters in.
Still doesn’t account for the clearly extreme skill gap between the two of them, as shown above, it’s pretty obvious Miro handles everything SMH has pretty easily and can continue doing so even if his own stuff is copied. Plus, Miro can surround himself with Titan Fire and all of a sudden Fire Counter becomes worthless.

Titan Fire ignores resistance. Even if SMH can adapt resistance to everything else, titan fire is gonna work anyway, and Miro’s skill and speed amps should be enough to close it. Telepathy doesn’t mean much when all of everything is in Miro’s favor. Even if SMH does the same thing, Miro again has the skill to take care of this, having fought someone made out of the stuff and able to use all of its powers at once in the form of titan fire constructs a couple hundred meters large.
Flame Body is 2x. It shouldn't be too much for SMH to handle having fought Leaf Man without Telepathy, who was faster than he could react to.
Assuming he needs the actual fire for Flame Body to work, Miro can just deconstruct that and all of a sudden flame body is worthless too. It seems to me that Miro has an answer for almost everything.

I don’t think it was brought up yet, but Miro could also use air manip and rip all the oxygen out of SMH hero too, which I don’t think he’d have a method of recovery from. Plus with no resistance to Titan Fire initially, it’s also possible that the radiation kills him while he’s trying to adapt to it. Or, once again, based on amps and big skill advantage, Miro just lands anything else I’ve mentioned that would result in victory.

There’s also Miro’s ability to create elemental soldiers in the counts of multiple hundreds for each element. This could ruin the telepathy as SMH might be forced to focus on what they’re thinking instead while Miro hangs away. I’ll vote Miro FRA

Still doesn’t account for the clearly extreme skill gap between the two of them, as shown above, it’s pretty obvious Miro handles everything SMH has pretty easily and can continue doing so even if his own stuff is copied. Plus, Miro can surround himself with Titan Fire and all of a sudden Fire Counter becomes worthless.

Titan Fire ignores resistance. Even if SMH can adapt resistance to everything else, titan fire is gonna work anyway, and Miro’s skill and speed amps should be enough to close it. Telepathy doesn’t mean much when all of everything is in Miro’s favor. Even if SMH does the same thing, Miro again has the skill to take care of this, having fought someone made out of the stuff and able to use all of its powers at once in the form of titan fire constructs a couple hundred meters large.

Assuming he needs the actual fire for Flame Body to work, Miro can just deconstruct that and all of a sudden flame body is worthless too. It seems to me that Miro has an answer for almost everything.

I don’t think it was brought up yet, but Miro could also use air manip and rip all the oxygen out of SMH hero too, which I don’t think he’d have a method of recovery from. Plus with no resistance to Titan Fire initially, it’s also possible that the radiation kills him while he’s trying to adapt to it. Or, once again, based on amps and big skill advantage, Miro just lands anything else I’ve mentioned that would result in victory.

There’s also Miro’s ability to create elemental soldiers in the counts of multiple hundreds for each element. This could ruin the telepathy as SMH might be forced to focus on what they’re thinking instead while Miro hangs away. I’ll vote Miro FRA
Counted

The Man With the Rizz FRA

Both aren't ready for post-xono infection Javen
Why you hyping this up so much? 🗿
I'm still worried about the age gap fra
I have no clue why there’s any need to worry about the age gap of two fictional beings who may end up being young almost forever through magic, while the age gap here isn’t even as bad as some very real ones which are genuinely problematic, I just don’t see the point, that is if you’re being serious 😶‍🌫️

Why you hyping this up so much? 🗿
He gets more hax
I have no clue why there’s any need to worry about the age gap of two fictional beings who may end up being young almost forever through magic, while the age gap here isn’t even as bad as some very real ones which are genuinely problematic, I just don’t see the point, that is if you’re being serious 😶‍🌫️
Oooh I see...

Miro is a pretty chill dude, funny and confident also, he’d be very ideal as a partner in real life so it makes sense that Mirai gives him a chance after a while of talking to each other
He should totally have Have Empthatic Manipulation and probability for being that lucky and having that rizz 🔥

Back