• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Summer Time Rendering: A few additions (Part 1)

Wikisource

He/Him
A.Cosmology Reviewing

This is cosmology blog of SR.

B.Haine’s eye power

According the cosmology blog, Haine’s eyes will be upgraded to 4D scale and 2-A range.

Shinpei's ability is to observe timelines from a higher dimension while also transforming them into reality. In addition, it also helps transfer Shinpei's memories and consciousness to another timeline and erase the previous timeline.

Therefore, Haine's eyes will upgrade to 4D scale, the range is 2A including the abilities Reality Warping, Fate Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness are already available on Shinpei's profile. It will now be at 4D scale and 2A range. And add Causality Manipulation because cause and effect exists in time and Haine's eyes can affect time so Causality Manipulation should be added. Those who possess eyes will also resist the above mentioned abilities at similar range and scale.

In addition, memories are also data, when Shinpei travels through other timelines, he is in the form of memories and mind. While in observation mode, Shinpei becomes invisible and others cannot perceive him. Yet Haine could sense his presence.

=>Limited AE1 Data/Mind/Memory and Limited Invisible for Shinpei and Greater Extra perception for Haine.

Last edited:
We've had quite a controversial debate about the Low 1-C cosmology rating some time ago and haven't reached a satisfactory conclusion yet. I'll follow this thread to see others' inputs. For now, I'm neutral leaning toward disagreeing with the Low 1-C rating, but I agree with the rest.

We've had quite a controversial debate about the Low 1-C cosmology rating some time ago and haven't reached a satisfactory conclusion yet. I'll follow this thread to see others' inputs. For now, I'm neutral leaning toward disagreeing with the Low 1-C rating
Can you tell me a reason or something you seem is not fine?

We've had quite a controversial debate about the Low 1-C cosmology rating some time ago and haven't reached a satisfactory conclusion yet. I'll follow this thread to see others' inputs. For now, I'm neutral leaning toward disagreeing with the Low 1-C rating, but I agree with the rest.
I am with satanic here. I only see 3 ss from there and the scan is clearly talking about the 4th dimension. Also being beyond everything isnt enough to qualify either. You are gonna need more scans talking about 5D otherwise it would just be 4d again. Anyways I will stay neutral with this

Last edited:
I am with satanic here. I only see 3 ss from there and the scan is clearly talking about the 4th dimension. Also being beyond everything isnt enough to qualify either. You are gonna need more scans talking about 5D otherwise it would just be 4d again. Anyways I will stay neutral with this
That's not the problem, firstly Tokoyo is considered a "4th dimension" and not declared a "4-dimension space". They are different.

Second, you say these scans is not enough? Can you be more specific? Relying on the scans available in the blog is enough because it directly shows that the characters in Tokoyo see the timelines as 2D in the same way that 3D beings look at a manga that represents a 2D plane.

That's not the problem, firstly Tokoyo is considered a "4th dimension" and not declared a "4-dimension space". They are different.
I will be neutral for this reason we don't know if it is talking about the fourth Dimensional space or not because u only have 1 scan confirming this. That is why I am iffy about this but either way I am fine with a possibility rating and this would also give them possible Reality Warping/ plot manipulation given that they compare with manga

Last edited:
I will be neutral for this reason we don't know if it is talking about the fourth Dimensional space or not because u only have 1 scan confirming this.
Haine refers to tokoyo as a world above the one where mortals are from. The fourth dimensional statement now; In comparison to the real world which is placed lower (like 3D in a sense), tokoyo is regarded as Higher dimensional (4D) in comparison to the real world. It's more of a comparison than a literal statement as we know the real world isn't 3D for tokoyo to actually be 4D conpared to it. The rest validates Low 1-C, the statement is being misconcepted

I will be neutral for this reason we don't know if it is talking about the fourth Dimensional space or not because u only have 1 scan confirming this. That is why I am iffy about this but either way I am fine with a possibility rating and this would also give them possible Reality Warping/ plot manipulation given that they compare with manga
Reading it again, they observe it as the 3D being symbolizes the 2D plane. The example you gave is irrelevant to the context. So let me ask you, does looking at a 4D space like a 2D plane make you 5D? The fourth dimension is just its name.

The fourth dimension is just its name.

Haine refers to tokoyo as a world above the one where mortals are from. The fourth dimensional statement now; In comparison to the real world which is placed lower (like 3D in a sense), tokoyo is regarded as Higher dimensional (4D) in comparison to the real world. It's more of a comparison than a literal statement as we know the real world isn't 3D for tokoyo to actually be 4D conpared to it. The rest validates Low 1-C, the statement is being misconcepted
Thoughts? Also could you help me with character page creations? I'm working on shinpei and shadow mio and ofc the physiology page.

So far the only thing seemed to be wronged with Low 1-C is the "Fourth Dimensional" statement which I've given context on. After this is cleared up hopefully, it's either Low 1-C outright or a possibly.

Reading it again, they observe it as the 3D being symbolizes the 2D plane. The example you gave is irrelevant to the context. So let me ask you, does looking at a 4D space like a 2D plane make you 5D? The fourth dimension is just its name.
my bad then i have no problems with low 1c scaling so far. It is my misunderstanding. I just want to share my thoughts but idk much about this verse. It is on you if low 1c gets accepted or not

Last edited:
So far the only thing seemed to be wronged with Low 1-C is the "Fourth Dimensional" statement which I've given context on. After this is cleared up hopefully, it's either Low 1-C outright or a possibly.
Well, I've been thinking quite a bit about SR's cosmology including possible debunk arguments and against them. As for the statement we are talking about, it is simply a name. Works of fiction often tend to use exaggerated language to make sentences or descriptions stand out. "The 4th Dimension" is no exception, it is quite popular and appears in verses with multiverse elements. Therefore it does not affect Tokoyo's tier. Actually I was thinking about this statement a year ago and thought Tokoyo was at Low 2-C due to the above statement until I remembered the SCP verse that there exists something called "The 5th Dimension" and at H1A level on this wiki. At that time I realized it was just a name and had no effect.

I think of more things like the argument that appeared in one of your threads that Tokoyo doesn't have time so 5D is not suitable or an argument I came up with is is Tokoyo really 4D? Is the statement of seeing the lower world as a 2D plane an exaggeration...?

Not really seeing toyoko being a tier 1 dimension given they literally refer to it as the 4th dimension, other than that the rest looks fine.
Btw the 4th dimension isn't even an official thing. It was shinpei's understanding of tokoyo after Haine explained the dimension to him. (Haine states it's a world above the one where shinpei came from and shinpei responds with "so the fourth dimension?") Since he lives in a world just like ours, they would indeed understand that the mortal world is 3D (which it obviously isn't)

"The 4th Dimension" is no exception, it is quite popular and appears in verses with multiverse elements. Therefore it does not affect Tokoyo's tier. Actually I was thinking about this statement a year ago and thought Tokoyo was at Low 2-C due to the above statement until I remembered the SCP verse that there exists something called "The 5th Dimension" and at H1A level on this wiki. At that time I realized it was just a name and had no effect.
Not really seeing toyoko being a tier 1 dimension given they literally refer to it as the 4th dimension, other than that the rest looks fine.
And even if tokoyo is called the 4th dimension.... What does it change. This response from wikisource may be whataboutism but he's not wrong

If you’re using whataboutism to argue tier 1 then I’m still disagreeing, it being called the 4th dimension changed the tier 1 to being tier 2 since that’s literally what 4-D is on the wiki. So prove there’s a higher dimension than the 4th dimension, because I’m not agreeing to that unless there’s actual evidence.

That's not the point, the thing to note here is that Tokoyo goes above and beyond and sees the lower worlds/timelines as 2D planes.

If you’re using whataboutism to argue tier 1 then I’m still disagreeing, it being called the 4th dimension changed the tier 1 to being tier 2 since that’s literally what 4-D is on the wiki. So prove there’s a higher dimension than the 4th dimension, because I’m not agreeing to that unless there’s actual evidence.
In the timelines section, I showed Haine's eyes observing the timelines from a higher dimension.

In the Tokoyo section, I also show scans stating that Haine observes timelines from a higher plane of existence and Tokoyo is similarly claimed.

And finally Shinpei said

So this is the fourth dimension?

It is clearly a question, and we clearly cannot rely on a question to impose standards on it. Especially between a question from a lower dimensional being and a direct statement from a being from a higher dimension, the latter is clearly much more reliable. Therefore I do not agree with your above point of view.

They literally gave an anology that they could look at those timelines like manga panels suggesting that there is an r f relationship between the higher world and the lower world

@Wikisource can you show the scan that says that they're seeing timelines specifically as a lower dimension?
First of all, the two scans here and here confirm that Haine's eyes can observe time streams from a higher dimension/higher plane of existence.

And here it is mentioned that the owner of the eye can move to a higher dimension and is explained more specifically like a 3D being that can throw and burn a manga symbolizing the 2D world.

Note that Haine's eye originally belonged to Haine (the being from a higher dimension or Tokoyo) and using a power from a higher dimension to reach said dimension is acceptable.

That doesn’t exactly answer my point, they say that they’re seeing timelines but not that they transcend space and time into a higher plane of existence, this sounds more like 4-D than anything with the explanation.

can you show the scan that says that they're seeing timelines specifically as a lower dimension?
First of all, the two scans here and here confirm that Haine's eyes can observe time streams from a higher dimension/higher plane of existence.

And here it is mentioned that the owner of the eye can move to a higher dimension and is explained more specifically like a 3D being that can throw and burn a manga symbolizing the 2D world.
That doesn’t exactly answer my point, they say that they’re seeing timelines but not that they transcend space and time into a higher plane of existence
What... You wanted evidence that they see the timelines as lower dimension which was given.... And yet it doesn't answer ur question? Maybe im misunderstanding something. The eyes make the user transcend the lower dimension giving then control over time and space. The analogy after pretty much explains what they mean which should be r>f worthy. This should be enough right?

and what exactly does the lower dimension in particular comprise of? Because the fact that no one's correcting the guy who claims they're in the 4th dimension whatsoever, on top of not elaborating that they're transcending the 4th dimension makes the tier 1 stuff pretty iffy.

Btw the 4th dimension isn't even an official thing. It was shinpei's understanding of tokoyo after Haine explained the dimension to him. (Haine states it's a world above the one where shinpei came from and shinpei responds with "so the fourth dimension?") Since he lives in a world just like ours, they would indeed understand that the mortal world is 3D (which it obviously isn't)
In the timelines section, I showed Haine's eyes observing the timelines from a higher dimension.

In the Tokoyo section, I also show scans stating that Haine observes timelines from a higher plane of existence and Tokoyo is similarly claimed.

And finally Shinpei said

It is clearly a question, and we clearly cannot rely on a question to impose standards on it. Especially between a question from a lower dimensional being and a direct statement from a being from a higher dimension, the latter is clearly much more reliable. Therefore I do not agree with your above point of view.
We did correct shinpei. It was his understanding off Haine's explanation of tokoyo and he isn't that knowledgeable on tokoyo, all he knows so far is dr hishigata explaining that no time exists in tokoyo. The "lower dimension" in summary is the mortal world (the 2-C to 2-A cosmology explained in blog), tokoyo is superior to this, the blog and our arguments explain how. Again the 4th dimension statement literally doesn't matter as it was a hypothetical question from a un knowledgeable character. Unless someone has anything to dismiss this, it ain't nothing

Back