• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limited Law and Causality Manip for all Magic Users | Greenverse CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, today I will be arguing for Limited Law and Causality hax for all magic users.
So in this scan from Blue Moon Rising, The High Warlock, a really powerful and knowledgeable sorcerer says this:
Man,' said the Warlock. 'All because of man. His logical, rational mind will be the death of magic yet. Magic works by its own rules, and they don't pay much attention to cause and effect. That's why all the truly great sorcerers have always been eccentrics; they mastered magic because they were as whimsical and contradictory as the sorcery they studied. Magic has its own structure and logic, but it's not a human logic. There are rules that magic obeys, but even those tend to be contracts of agreement rather than natural laws. I'm confusing you, aren't I? Magic's a confusing business. Every year there are fewer and fewer people who can bend their minds enough to control magic. Few and fewer mad enough to understand sorcery while still sane enough not to be destroyed by it.~Blue Moon Rising; Creatures of the Dark
So what we can gather is that magic follows its own rules which ignore cause and effect, pretty simple. I think this should be enough for limited causality hax and limited law manip.

The reason i put them down as limited is due to the fact the magic itself isnt manipulation cause and effect rather the rules they follow

Anyway this would naturally apply to all Greenverse characters who use magic since they all exist in the universe/multiverse.
Laters

Votes​

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I wouldn't so much argue for Causality Hax or Law Hax for magic, since as it says, it's not involved in it.

Rather, I think Magic in Greenverse should have resistance to those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back