• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show Every Character Immeasurable Speed Uprage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aolphl

He/Him
Hi everybody. I'm here to do something I've been wanting to do for a while. I want to make a few characters Immeasurable Speed. Me and @E6pire have prepared this thread together. Then let's get started!

Main feats;
In additional feats;
I think this much will be enough. Damn It took me 2 hours to write this lmao
Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Muhahahha I'm better
devastator-transformers.gif

It only looks like time travel via ships. And simply seeing past selves via a portal wouldn't really be reaction speed.

It only looks like time travel via ships.
How so?
And simply seeing past selves via a portal wouldn't really be reaction speed.
After entering the "inside" of time with the portal, they can easily perceive and talk to each other while moving there with their pure speed. I don't understand exactly why this doesn't happen at the reaction speed.

It only looks like time travel via ships. And simply seeing past selves via a portal wouldn't really be reaction speed.
The ship has the ability to travel in time, but in the scenes we showed, it was moving through time with its pure speed, we especially chose those scenes and Timando itself is immeasurable Mordecai and Rigby are holding each other while inside the Timendo's, that is, they are reacting to the Timendo.

I got no arguments against the movement/flight speed of the ship. But simply operating a ship =/= having comparable combat speed and reactions to the ship's flight speed. And they did Timendo approaching the past, but that's more so their technology having clairvoyance where they see future timestreams being erased. And while reacting/dodging obstacles while moving at said velocities at the same time would be Immeasurable, I some concerns were raised to be offsite were given to me and I do agree with them that they could be outliers.

I some concerns were raised to be offsite were given to me and I do agree with them that they could be outliers.
There are more than about ten Immeasurable feats at stake here. Why would there be something Outlier?
I got no arguments against the movement/flight speed of the ship.
Well, that's good to hear.
But simply operating a ship =/= having comparable combat speed and reactions to the ship's flight speed.
But why? If they didn't have the same speed as the ship, how could they have perceptive each other?
And they did Timendo approaching the past, but that's more so their technology having clairvoyance where they see future timestreams being erased.
How? They did not demonstrate clairvoyance ability during the episode. They only traveled to the future and the past by ships.
And while reacting/dodging obstacles while moving at said velocities at the same time would be Immeasurable
Well, that's good to hear. But if you think there's something Outlier here, we've also presented a dozen feats in support of Immeasurable as additional feats.

There are more than about ten Immeasurable feats at stake here. Why would there be something Outlier?
I'm not going to claim to be the verse expert, however, someone told me that making every single in universe Regular Show character having Immeasurable speed would contradict the narrative of basically every other episode in the series.

Aslında çelişkili değil, şöyle ifade edeyim: Mordecai Rigby ve Park ekibi genellikle bir düşmanla savaşır ancak daha sonraki bölümlerde tekrar onunla savaşırlar ve normal dizinin profilleri genellikle burada görülen kişilerin profilleridir. Bu bölümde , dizide şu ana kadar dövüştükleri insanların çoğu geliyor ve herkes aynı şekilde birbiriyle dövüşüyor, bu yüzden daha önce dövüşen ve burada görülen herkesi hızlandıracağız, bu yüzden bu bir değil aykırı değer değil
The text needs to be in English

I'm not going to claim to be the verse expert, however, someone told me that making every single in universe Regular Show character having Immeasurable speed would contradict the narrative of basically every other episode in the series.
It's not actually contradictory, let me put it this way: Mordecai Rigby and the Park team usually fight an enemy but fight him again in later episodes, and the profiles of the regular series are usually the profiles of the people seen here. In this episode, most of the people they've fought so far in the show come and everyone fights each other in the same way, so we're going to speed up everyone who's fought before and seen here, so it's not an outlier

Who said? We have about 15 feats and they all come from different seasons, different episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back