• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs Kai (Ninjago) [2-9-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai vs Carol Danvers (Comics). Who would win a fight?

Kai: Staff of Element key is used and he has acess to all his hax
Captain Marvel: Modern/Binary key is used

Rules:
Both Kai and Carol are limited to 4-C attacks, durability and other stats
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in a random empty city
SBA for everything else

Kai: @TheOrangeGuy09 @TheReal7Cris @LifeRiderthe1 @MrVenomYTX @EL_xWatcher1234x @Axorandom0 @REX9097 @Lloydblitzed @Noyotix
Carol: @Suigetsuhyugs @Overlord_Darkness
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Vote for Carol. She has resistance to most of Kai's hax, her regeneration is way too high for Kai to deal, and looking at stamina which is weird Kai is "high" which I guess technically thats equals to superhuman, but by the justification (Parkour large distances vs fight 9 days straight non stop) she has a huge advantage, she get's another huge advantage in range and lifting strengh since he is "Unknown" while she is class T. I don't see anyway Kai could actually win at best I can see him using invisibility to stay alive longer. It's more likely that Carol just blasts him off from hundreds of meters away.

Vote for Carol. She has resistance to most of Kai's hax, her regeneration is way too high for Kai to deal, and looking at stamina which is weird Kai is "high" which I guess technically thats equals to superhuman, but by the justification (Parkour large distances vs fight 9 days straight non stop) she has a huge advantage, she get's another huge advantage in range and lifting strengh since he is "Unknown" while she is class T. I don't see anyway Kai could actually win at best I can see him using invisibility to stay alive longer. It's more likely that Carol just blasts him off from hundreds of meters away.
I mean Kai got poison and dura neg which idk if Carol can counter (Also Kai can survive a whole week in the desert with 0 water and food as a stamina feat)

How Lifting Strength is gonna help? Also Kai should have same Lifting Strength as Skylor. And Carol does not have resistance to ALL of Kai's haxes.

I mean Kai got poison and dura neg which idk if Carol can counter (Also Kai can survive a whole week in the desert with 0 water and food as a stamina feat)
She has resistance to poison and as far as I can tell his dura neg is lightning based not a good ideia against someone who's main power is absorb and she also has electricity resistance, the other kind of Dura neg he has is against intangible beings not the case here
How Lifting Strength is gonna help? Also Kai should have same Lifting Strength as Skylor. And Carol does not have resistance to ALL of Kai's haxes.
Pin him down and absorb his brain's eletric synapses like she did to She hulk. What counts is what's on the profile but even if he had the same as Skylor he is class K which is way to low compared to class T. I specifically said "most"

Pin him down and absorb his brain's eletric synapses like she did to She hulk. What counts is what's on the profile but even if he had the same as Skylor he is class K which is way to low compared to class T. I specifically said "most"
He can use Spinjitzu and push her away

She has resistance to poison and as far as I can tell his dura neg is lightning based not a good ideia against someone who's main power is absorb and she also has electricity resistance, the other kind of Dura neg he has is against intangible beings not the case here

I don't see how Lifting Strength must help. Also I should note that Extrasensory Perception and Smoke Manip/Invisibility/Teleportation/Shadow Manip should help Kai to dodge the attacks. He also should have speed advantage (not by much tho) (their base speed is equalized but the Speed Element makes him faster than his base)

He can use Spinjitzu and push her away
What good would that do? Just delay his end.
I don't see how Lifting Strength must help. Also I should note that Extrasensory Perception and Smoke Manip/Invisibility/Teleportation/Shadow Manip should help Kai to dodge the attacks. He also should have speed advantage (not by much tho) (their base speed is equalized but the Speed Element makes him faster than his base)
Just ways to delay his defeat. And even with that speed hardly usable since she can just fly and absorb any attack he throws at her and with her Stamina she is gonna outlast him in anyway it matters

Good point. Tho if SOE Kai got Power Mimicry so if he touch her he could copy her powers and hax

What good would that do? Just delay his end.

Just ways to delay his defeat. And even with that speed hardly usable since she can just fly and absorb any attack he throws at her and with her Stamina she is gonna outlast him in anyway it matters
Does she have resistance to Power Mimicry?

Isn't his power mimicry based on copying elemental powers? I don't think that can work

REsistance to Black hole level gravity manipulation so not gonna do anything even if he throws a black hole at her
Amber can copy elemental essence (Garmadon's power which is stated NOT to be an element), so it is not bounded by elemental powers alone. Why this can't work? I see this as a win con tbh

Amber can copy elemental essence (Garmadon's power which is stated NOT to be an element), so it is not bounded by elemental powers alone. Why this can't work? I see this as a win con tbh
The description on Skylor's profile states that is only towards elemental attacks. And it wouldn't do him much good at best would turn into an infinite fight.

The description on Skylor's profile states that is only towards elemental attacks. And it wouldn't do him much good at best would turn into an infinite fight.
Gotta fix that. Although the profile clearly says she can/did absorb Destruction if I remember correctly. Also given speed advantage and overall better abilities I think eventually Kai will make it.

Kai could also repell Carols Energy Beams with Metal Form
Again just delaying at best.
Gotta fix that. Although the profile clearly says she can/did absorb Destruction if I remember correctly. Also given speed advantage and overall better abilities I think eventually Kai will make it.
Well, what's on the profile is what counts, but again it wouldnt do much good power mimecry doesn't copy stats or the ability at using them, and doesn't copy stamina.
She has destruction and range advantage, and technically her stats amp from absortion amp all her stats including speed which means there would be no actual advantage in speed, also "eventually" is assuming he can outlast her stamina and regeneration which as I said previously would very clearly not be the case

Again just delaying at best.

Well, what's on the profile is what counts, but again it wouldnt do much good power mimecry doesn't copy stats or the ability at using them, and doesn't copy stamina.
She has destruction and range advantage, and technically her stats amp from absortion amp all her stats including speed which means there would be no actual advantage in speed, also "eventually" is assuming he can outlast her stamina and regeneration which as I said previously would very clearly not be the case
He can copy power absorption which would be VERY useful. Also Destruction is on Skylor's page.
Kai has better abilities and initial Speed advantage. And they are not immortals or smth, what prevents Kai from using Speed Element, copy Carol's absorption and then start beating her to death? His abilities such as Teleportation and Smoke Manipulation, and mentioned above initial Speed Advantage would help him to achieve this.

He can copy power absorption which would be VERY useful. Also Destruction is on Skylor's page.
Kai has better abilities and initial Speed advantage. And they are not immortals or smth, what prevents Kai from using Speed Element, copy Carol's absorption and then start beating her to death? His abilities such as Teleportation and Smoke Manipulation, and mentioned above initial Speed Advantage would help him to achieve this.
He can try, but power absortion doesn't copy stamina and her's is far higher, also she can just create a copy of her to fight Kai, which would make him waste even more time and waste more stamina.
And her regeneration is "Mid" higher than Wolverine saying that she is not immortal is not true considering mid regeneration can regenerate from decapitation.

He can try, but power absortion doesn't copy stamina and her's is far higher, also she can just create a copy of her to fight Kai, which would make him waste even more time and waste more stamina.
And her regeneration is "Mid" higher than Wolverine saying that she is not immortal is not true considering mid regeneration can regenerate from decapitation.
Power absorption is a disavantage for Carol since she will be rendered powerless

Btw what's stopping Carol from just flying while using Kai to train her aim? And remember to keep in mind that she can target people from a planet's orbit which would null anything Kai has since his power mimicry depends on touch and Kai doesn't have self sustainance to go to space, and again his stamina wouldn't last

Btw what's stopping Carol from just flying while using Kai to train her aim? And remember to keep in mind that she can target people from a planet's orbit which would null anything Kai has since his power mimicry depends on touch and Kai doesn't have self sustainance to go to space, and again his stamina wouldn't last
Kai can spam his intangibility attacks and use sound manip on her to break her ears, and proceed to amp his statistics with Spinjitzu or Metal Form and she done for, and if she tries to flee, he use telekinesis to bring her back down

What intangibility attacks? And good use of sound until I remind you Carol absorbs sound, telekinisis is useless unless you can prove that he has at least class T telekinisis otherwise she can just overpower his telekinisis with her flight

What intangibility attacks? And good use of sound until I remind you Carol absorbs sound, telekinisis is useless unless you can prove that he has at least class T telekinisis otherwise she can just overpower his telekinisis with her flight
His Smoke manipulation

Power mimicry, not power absorption (Carol got the resistance to the latter). Doesn't this mean Kai can copy Duplication too? Not sure about Regeneration though because it seems less of an ability and more something Carol has naturally.

Kai can use Invisibility/Smoke Manip/Teleportation in order to touch her. Her flying will make a problem for Kai, but he has Flying too via Elemental Dragon (one of them, again, of a Speed Element which is above base Speed so initial speed advantage once again). Also, what is the degree of Carol's mind manip resistance?

Power mimicry, not power absorption (Carol got the resistance to the latter). Doesn't this mean Kai can copy Duplication too? Not sure about Regeneration though because it seems less of an ability and more something Carol has naturally.
All of Carol's powers are natural, all of them are a result of adaptation/reactive evolution, all of them are biological
Kai can use Invisibility/Smoke Manip/Teleportation in order to touch her. Her flying will make a problem for Kai, but he has Flying too via Elemental Dragon (one of them, again, of a Speed Element which is above base Speed so initial speed advantage once again). Also, what is the degree of Carol's mind manip resistance?
Teleportation only works on shadows if she is flying her shadow is on the ground so teleportation won't work.
Elemental dragon ain't using element speed at the same time, also good luck trying to use it on space.
Don't even start Marvel has so many layers on mind manipulation that is ridiculous, some literally have Low 1-A mind manipulation hax, Im not even gonna pretend I know how far she is, but she resisted MODOK and Brood who I know have multiple layers already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back