• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Since there's now 3 to 4 profiles called "Nephthys" (this one, this one, this one, and kinda this one, although it has a last name); this Nephthys profile should be renamed to include the verse name in its title, so "Nephthys (To Aru Majutsu No Index)".

Also, if someone's willing to put in all the extra work, it would be awesome if "Nephthys" could be made a disambiguation page, and all links currently pointing to the ToAru profile should go to the ToAru profile, instead of the disambiguation page.

I handled renaming the page and appropriately redirecting the links to it.

Somebody else needs to create a disambiguation page though.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there anyone like a staff member or such, that I have to get a potential character profile verified by, when creating one, or is that unnecessary?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there anyone like a staff member or such, that I have to get a potential character profile verified by, when creating one, or is that unnecessary?
Technically, you can make a profile as you wish but it has to be up to standard and well supplied with evidence for its statistics and abilities.

You can ask an experienced member if you feel unsure of the profile's viability though.

Technically, you can make a profile as you wish but it has to be up to standard and well supplied with evidence for its statistics and abilities.

You can ask an experienced member if you feel unsure of the profile's viability though.
I feel like the profiles are pretty good tbh, but it's always better to have it looked at by someone more familiar with the standards.
I'm not sure who to ask though. Do you have any suggestions?

Since there's now 3 to 4 profiles called "Nephthys" (this one, this one, this one, and kinda this one, although it has a last name); this Nephthys profile should be renamed to include the verse name in its title, so "Nephthys (To Aru Majutsu No Index)".

Also, if someone's willing to put in all the extra work, it would be awesome if "Nephthys" could be made a disambiguation page, and all links currently pointing to the ToAru profile should go to the ToAru profile, instead of the disambiguation page.
I created the disambiguation page here.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Back