• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Does anyone know how to remove this bit from this page? There used to be modern and classic tab, which I removed, but this bit is still left, and when I do try to remove it, it also gets rid of the image. (This was, of course, accepted here)

Also, can someone please rename this page from "Hyperion (Marvel Comics) to Hyperion (Avengers)"? Thanks in advance

Does anyone know how to remove this bit from this page? There used to be modern and classic tab, which I removed, but this bit is still left, and when I do try to remove it, it also gets rid of the image. (This was, of course, accepted here)

I've covered it.

Basically, the tabber wasn't removed correctly. You can't just delete the other tab and its image, you have to delete the <tabber> and </tabber> tags, as well as the "|-|=" before the image.

Okay. Which one should I unlock for you?

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

Agnaa says that the calculation is based on a machine translation and should not be used. It is much better to ask Qliphoth_Bacikal for help in the translations requests thread.

Agnaa says that the calculation is based on a machine translation and should not be used. It is much better to ask Qliphoth_Bacikal for help in the translations requests thread.
My bad, it turns out that it's a fan translation which translators in their community suspect is done by cleaning up a machine translation.

However, the official translation of the quote has been provided, which should be used instead:
The rules of the Underworld Space Force were absolute, but even their drill instructor couldn’t see them out beyond the atmosphere. And it was a whole three-hour journey to reach the companion star of Admina. That meant there was room for a little error.
[...]
Through careful observation, they learned that the spacebeast orbited between the two planets on a fixed speed and trajectory. The best they could do to minimize its threat was to restrict interstellar flight so that they could safely avoid its path.
[...]
The dragoncraft were improved again and again, until they were capable of leaving the atmosphere altogether. He [Kirito] found the companion planet that orbited Solus with Cardina, and he named it Admina.
Problemexe's calc also didn't make note that parts of the text were cut out. This version of it is more clear about that.

Also, I believe that even once the calc is accepted, there's been some doubt over whether it applies to Kirito or not, with the quote indicating their scaling not having been provided yet. So we should also wait on that.

This is taken from here since this is rather simple. MCU Iron man needs "Can harm and trade blows with characters who harm himself" added to the AP section of his 5th key (Mark 45-47) as his feats listed in said key section are only supporting feats that are lower than 8-B.

Also, can someone please rename this page from "Hyperion (Marvel Comics) to Hyperion (Avengers)"? Thanks in advance
^

Also, can someone please unlock King Hyperion page so I can add Hyperion (Squadron Supreme) profile to its source?

Edit: thanks whoever did this.

Last edited:
Also, can someone please unlock King Hyperion page so I can add Hyperion (Squadron Supreme) profile to its source?
I handled all of it, including fixing all of the links so they pointed at the right Hyperion pages, and deleting the leftover redirect pages.

I tried adding myself as a supporter for the Nasuverse page but when I did it. I must have broken something.
When i click the "supporter" tabber. it doesn't appear for me just take me back to the top of the page...

I am sorry for the trouble..

Back