• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you done!?

Maybe put a link to their profiles in the OP..?

Anyways, I vote Anos for now.

His law and concept manip is 100 * uncountable above baseline, so I don't think Rimuru resists it. That means Anos can automatically repeatedly conceptually destroy Rimuru, which would count as incap.
Anos can also negate '2 layers' of immortality and regeneration, so he might even be able to permanently kill Rimuru, since Rimuru apparently only has '1 layer' of Resistance to Immortality and Regeneration Negation...

Last edited:
What have you done!?

Maybe put a link to their profiles in the OP..?

Anyways, I vote Anos for now.

His law and concept manip is 100 * uncountable above baseline, so I don't think Rimuru resists it. That means Anos can automatically repeatedly conceptually destroy Rimuru, which would count as incap.
Anos can also negate '2 layers' of immortality and regeneration, so he might even be able to permanently kill Rimuru, since Rimuru apparently only has 1 layer of Resistance to Immortality and Regeneration Negation... Even though it's not on his profile.
I forgot bout the profile lol

I think reactive evolution do nothing when he would get "lol" Ed by more potent cm3 and more potent regenation & Immortality negate

I think reactive evolution do nothing when he would get "lol" Ed by more potent cm3 and more potent regenation & Immortality negate
If Anos didn't kill him he adapt to Anos' CM and gain resistance to it. Rimuru's high-godly is not based on concept but information, information in WN is more fundamental than Concepts so he ain't negating Rimuru's regen.

If Anos didn't kill him he adapt to Anos' CM and gain resistance to it. Rimuru's high-godly is not based on concept but information, information in WN is more fundamental than Concepts so he ain't negating Rimuru's regen.
Can Rimuru regenerate in front of Venuzdonoa?

Can Rimuru regenerate in front of Venuzdonoa?
b19_1.jpg

it's has the same level with plot destruction HGR or not? if not then i believe he could negate rimuru high godly regen because gg sword capable to negate someone that can regenerate without single fundamental aspect that still has nature similar to concept

I swear, I feel like this "adapt" ability is somewhat wanked. And information being deeper than regular concepts doesn't make it deeper than concepts that lies unfathomable greater than the baseline in many multitudes. We ain't talking about Tenshura here.

it's has the same level with plot destruction HGR or not? if not then i believe he could negate rimuru high godly regen because gg sword capable to negate someone that can regenerate without single fundamental aspect that still has nature similar to concept
Plot?

yeah reactive evolution is kinda overatted,anos also had it ,and i'm not sure if rim can suddenly adapt to more potent cm3 ,says like 99+x above baseline in vsdebating

Anyways, in Tensura, Informations is way more deep than concepts, because the verse has concepts and informations, and information is the most fundamental in the verse, unless I forgot something

Information being stronger than concepts in Tenshura is alike to deeper layer's concepts being stronger than the shallow's in MGKF. And there are many layers there which means, in order to make an argument that Anos can't negate him you have to prove that information in there being stronger than much more powerful concepts than the usual can be still applied.

Information being stronger than concepts in Tenshura is alike to deeper layer's concepts being stronger than the shallow's in MGKF. And there are many layers there which means, in order to make an argument that Anos can't negate him you have to prove that information in there being stronger than much more powerful concepts than the usual can be still applied.
I mean, concept is still concept, no? In the same way that being able to neg layers of soul resistance doesnt makes u neg things deep than souls

I'm still unsure about Rimuru's 'layers' of resistance, but if he only has '1 layer' of resistance to negation, Anos can permanently kill him.

The whole thing about information being deeper than concepts is honestly dumb. In Maou Gakuin the source is the most fundamental aspect of existence, so verse equalization would make Maou Gakuin's source = Tensura's fundamental info.

Rimuru's RE would also need actual feats of adapting to concept destruction with 100 * uncountable above baseline potency, otherwise it would be NLF to assume he can.

I mean, concept is still concept, no? In the same way that being able to neg layers of soul resistance doesnt makes u neg things deep than souls
Well for crude example, Bernkastelll, multiverse is >universe, but that doesn't mean any multiversal buster can destroy a higher-dimensional universe without any feats.

Information != Concepts

No one saying information warrant Rimuru more potent resistance to conceptual manip, you just don't understand the point.

The whole thing about information being deeper than concepts is honestly dumb. In Maou Gakuin the source is the most fundamental aspect of existence, so verse equalization would make Maou Gakuin's source = Tensura's info.
No, it would make the Source be the same thing as Concept in Tensura, but Information still is deeper than Concept in tensura

it's just more potent mid godly regen and need stronger mgr negate to negate it,and not affecting the high godly regen layer ,unless he's surviving from being "lol"ed with plot destruction then it would be more potent hgr if he can regenerate from it

I'm still unsure about Rimuru's 'layers' of resistance, but if he only has '1 layer' of resistance to negation, Anos can permanently kill him.

The whole thing about information being deeper than concepts is honestly dumb. In Maou Gakuin the source is the most fundamental aspect of existence, so verse equalization would make Maou Gakuin's source = Tensura's info.

Rimuru's RE would also need actual feats of adapting to concept destruction with 100 * uncountable above baseline potency, otherwise it would be NLF to assume he can.
Bruh, im pretty sure source in maou Gakuin = concepts you cant just equalize everything and ignore other verse cosmology.

Also thats literally how RE works, unless the concepts is type 2 Rimuru could adapt to it. NLF would be if Rimuru could adapt to concepts type 2.
Then why would you say Anos can't negate him, though?
Because he never have feats of negating HGR based on information.

Guys, concepts from X verse doesn't necessarily comparable to Y verse just because both are "concepts", in fact there are many types of concepts in philosophy and yes, their potents are varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back