• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs Shulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably missing some info here, but what exactly is stopping Anos from automatically repeatedly conceptually destroying Shulk?

I'm probably missing some info here, but what exactly is stopping Anos from automatically repeatedly conceptually destroying Shulk?
Nothing, the problem is Shulk 2-A immortality that will always bring him back, the same thing that happend in Rimuru vs Shulk

He only has type 7 immortality isn't it? Where is the 2A immortality?(it would be better if that is shown from his profile)

Alvis will always bring Shulk back, at least is what they said on rimuru vs shulk

Alvis will always bring Shulk back, at least is what they said on rimuru vs shulk
Hmm

It is strange since neither of the 2 profiles specifies that he provides Immortality to Shulk.

Although now that I think about it, the conceptual manipulation that anos handles should be superior to the one that rimuru handles, as well as the resistance to it and to the laws manip as well.

Although now that I think about it, the conceptual manipulation that anos handles should be superior to the one that rimuru handles, as well as the resistance to it and to the laws manip as well.
I dont think so, Rimuru has multiples layers as well, but the problem is that none of them actually can deal with 2-A omnipresence

I dont think so, Rimuru has multiples layers as well, but the problem is that none of them actually can deal with 2-A omnipresence
since neither of the two has 2-A range, it is impossible.... Anos is also Above baseline in the Manipulation of concept and laws, but I don't know if it specifies how much as well as rimuru, it only specifies multiples.

to trully incap Shulk, need to deal with Alvis, at least is what they told
Hmmm... It is still very strange that nothing is specified in the profiles. But if they say so, well

can alvis ressuract people from conceptual erasure? Him being 2A is not a valid reason anos erasure is also 4D
the problem is that Anos cant affect him due 2-A omnipresence, which is above Anos range for now, and about conceptual thing, idk, they brought it in rimuru vs shulk

But Alvis is not involved in his true form in combat... It's just a sword, I can't believe that in that form he is omnipotent.

the problem is that Anos cant affect him due 2-A omnipresence, which is above Anos range for now, and about conceptual thing, idk, they brought it in rimuru vs shulk
he does not have to beat alvis he just has to erase shulk. Alvis can`t ressuract shulk from anos erasure.

It doesn't make sense since it is never specified that Alvis brings back Shulk and that he relies on Alvis.

But Alvis is not involved in his true form in combat... It's just a sword, I can't believe that in that form he is omnipotent.
Alvis True Form is always there, there's no sword key for Alvis, Monado is an extension of Alvis.
It doesn't make sense since it is never specified that Alvis brings back Shulk and that he relies on Alvis.
Eh... Shulk don't relies on Alvis, is more of Alvis bringing him up again
he does not have to beat alvis he just has to erase shulk. Alvis can`t ressuract shulk from anos erasure.
From what I know, its more so of creating a ¨new¨ Shulk and not ressurecting him via reality warp...
has he done that be4? not really, its more of, he can rather than he had

Eh... Shulk don't relies on Alvis, is more of Alvis bringing him up again
I think I misunderstood, I meant to say that it seems that he can't die until Alvis dies because according to "He will create another Shulk out of nothing", even if he hasn't done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back