• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,that is his ability. this is not his resistance lol. He can create/destroy 10,000, or whatever be the number. But he resisted only the destruction of one(single) universe(as stated in his profile). So rimuru gets only 1 layer of resistance towards cm3.
Srry for quoting wrong
The number of universes that a being can create depends solely on the amount of Turn Null energy it accumulates. Rimuru at the end of the series could recreate the world (universe) 10000 times, but that does not apply to Veldanava because there is no description of the amount of Turn Null energy he has. Diablo and Benimaru used Turn Null, so they could not destroy a universe whatsoever. Furthermore, conceptual manipulation is irrelevant if Anos does not even have the means to simultaneously affect versions of Rimuru, which includes that of the past. It will be an infinite loop, basically.

The number of universes that a being can create depends solely on the amount of Turn Null energy it accumulates. Rimuru at the end of the series could recreate the world (universe) 10000 times, but that does not apply to Veldanava because there is no description of the amount of Turn Null energy he has. Diablo and Benimaru used Turn Null, so they could not destroy a universe whatsoever. Furthermore, conceptual manipulation is irrelevant if Anos does not even have the means to simultaneously affect versions of Rimuru, which includes that of the past. It will be an infinite loop, basically.
He literally has better range than rimuru, unless the number of the multiverse be stated, Anos range is superior

Para haver versões infinitas de rimuru, a cosmologia precisaria ser 2-A, o que não é. E se você argumentar o contrário, será ignorado, uma vez que não é aceito aqui.
At no time did I mention that Rimuru has infinite versions, I don't know where you read that. I stated that Anos cannot affect the infinite versions of a character without the origin, just as it cannot affect all versions of Rimuru (even if they are finite) at once because he does not have the origin (which is what allows years affect all versions of a Being).

Why do I need to show feats when the basis of the power is adapting to something superior than you. Damn the bias in this thread
There is no bias in this thread, show me a thread where an adaptation ability could adapt anything on the same level of existence by default, or else it's a burden of proof.

Rimuru is currently under upgrades, for things like Turn Null having Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, and having his AP buffed from the Afterstories up to countless 2-B, iirc.
damn, I forgot about it

Ok I vote rimuru for now
sbp4xVBV_400x400.jpg

At no time did I mention that Rimuru has infinite versions, I don't know where you read that. I stated that Anos cannot affect the infinite versions of a character without the origin, just as it cannot affect all versions of Rimuru (even if they are finite) at once because he does not have the origin (which is what allows years affect all versions of a Being).
Verse equalization plays into affect here, so origin attacks will work.

He literally has better range than rimuru, unless the number of the multiverse be stated, Anos range is superior
The range of the years is not superior, nor is it capable of affecting countless versions as it is being said. As I mentioned earlier, this is only due to a mechanism addressed in the work, which is the origin. The origin interconnects and joins the existing versions of a Being, only. For this reason in the work of Maou anos has this scope. Without the source to affect, he does not have this.

@Alphaapexnep00 , reactive evolution will only help rimuru to reach a higher lvl. of existence within 2B only. Anos has cm3 above 2A baseline. Also by your logic, a low tier shit such as 8B can resist or become 2A+. How that's possible bro?

I don't need to prove anything. When the basis of is reactive evolution is adapting to anything as long as it isn't a higher lvl of existence. Also people keep on talking about layers when the slime literally resist resistance negation.not like it matters cause re makes him adapt to the abilities.
You made a mistake where the reactive evolution does not help you when there's infinite gap between them
Also why is it every match I hear anos should be this should be that. make a crt first. and get it accepted. It's getting Annoying
It's a joke calm your Head down for a sec

Anyway there's a two point this thread focusing on

First Information being deeper than concept which is useless if you bring them to vsdebating and use it for heigthening rimuru's hgr, it's seem desperate

Two about reactive evolution that rimuru can still adapt even after get nuked by conceptual manipulation who fckton above her (rimuru is gurl on my pov)

nor is it capable of affecting countless versions as it is being said
He can since his range is countless universes.
As I mentioned earlier, this is only due to a mechanism addressed in the work, which is the origin. The origin interconnects and joins the existing versions of a Being, only. For this reason in the work of Maou anos has this scope. Without the source to affect, he does not have this.
Again, verse equalization.

You made a mistake where the reactive evolution does not help you when there's infinite gap between them

It's a joke calm your Head down for a sec

Anyway there's a two point this thread focusing on

First Information being deeper than concept which is useless if you bring them to vsdebating and use it for heigthening rimuru's hgr, it's seem desperate

Two about reactive evolution that rimuru can still adapt even after get nuked by conceptual manipulation who fckton above her (rimuru is gurl on my pov)
I legitimately never said information is higher than concept stop putting words in my mouth. Also am not a slime fan I just don't like anos so maybe am petty.

The range of the years is not superior, nor is it capable of affecting countless versions as it is being said. As I mentioned earlier, this is only due to a mechanism addressed in the work, which is the origin. The origin interconnects and joins the existing versions of a Being, only. For this reason in the work of Maou anos has this scope. Without the source to affect, he does not have this.
his range is literally countless and higher than it

Going to unfollow, I'd say at least stopping this match so Rimuru can actually get his upgrades and make it fair, but I have observed some Maou Gakuin supporters are biased against TenSura, for whatever reason, so.

I never said it couldn't occur if the dimensions aren't different I only said in this case it's not nlf because it has to do with re. And pls one person at a time am getting stressed with too many comments.
Then please elaborate why RE can adapt anything on the same level of existence? Give a page quote or a crt, this, is the third times I asked you for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back