• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Well, as said before, is pretty inconsistent to how every other explanation page is treated, unless there's plans to move all of them to proper pages at some point, as I've noticed that being brought up fairly often but never being actually done. I don't mind if this is just going to be done once there's the time for it, however.
I wish to eventually move our most important explanation blogs to a regular page format, yes, but we are constantly extremely busy, so it has not had the time to happen yet.

Also, as usual, thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi

Can you please remove their Large Type 10?

Or at least remove whatever is this
Screenshot-2021-05-03-21-27-51-27.jpg

Thank you in advance

You generally do not need to ask about protecting pages. Me, Elizhaa, and other edit-patrollers do that on our own every day anyway.
I made 3 pages very close to one another and one got protected within the hour but the other two did not for more than a day or two afterwards, made me think that they had been missed. My bad.

No problem. I only have time to edit-patrol for a rather specific time interval every day.

Last edited:
Back