• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku matches are in the mode now, apparently so let’s try this.

Watch this get recognized instantly because it has the name Goku in it.

Regardless.

All at their strongest (Goku can’t use the Keysword or whatever it’s name is)

Morals are off.

Speed is equalized if needed.

The Apex Twins:

Goku:

Inconclusive:

Who wins?

Last edited:
Uhm, don't know much about either cause I dum. But can goku negate her intangibility, Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Time Manipulation, and durability negation, oh and Reality Warping. (I just looked at her profile don't take me to seriously :/) And uh yeah equalize speed since if their both at their strongest then Goku obliterates in terms of speed since she only has FTL reactions.

Goku can interact with intangible things
NPI is nowhere to be found on his profile my friend. And he still has 0 answers to Fate Manipulation, or Causality Manipulation. Nor does it state on his profile that he has resistances to durability negation soooooooooo- :/

Where does it say that?
on his profile.
Sem_titulo_9.jpg

Yeah, but it still doesn't help him at all so idk. And sorry, assumed you knew we were talking about Z Goku, no offense.
Thats my fault, dont worry, I didnt read it well, I saw the ''all at their strongest'', so I thought it was DBS

So yeah, this should most likely be closed cause of haxstomp. Goku has literally nothing to effect the Twins and they have literally everything to effect him :/

Ok but seriously. Goku now has resistance to time manipulation on 2-A scale so that's out of the table.. But hey hey, still no resistance to Causality shit, or Fate, and oh **** he DOESN'T have NPI on his profile! hmmmmmmmmmm. But yeah u should restrict keysword or it's a stomp in his favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back