• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I'm aware that explanation pages are relevant and all, but shouldn't these be on blog posts, rather than as proper pages? That's how it's done with every other explanation page from what I've checked, and keeping them public is useless as from what we've seen with previous cases (The Maplestory Explanation page and the Demonbane Explanation page), they just become outdated and overall don't benefit from being potentially editable by regular users to begin with.
In other words, I would like if the before-mentioned pages get moved to blog posts.

I see no issue with them remaining as pages honestly. The issue of them becoming outdated applies to blogs and regular pages too and they can just be locked if controversial enough.

I see no issue with them remaining as pages honestly. The issue of them becoming outdated applies to blogs and regular pages too and they can just be locked if controversial enough.
Yes, important information pages are better to keep in a regular format long-term, so they can be unlocked to be updated by regular members if necessary.

Still, your reasons wasn't well explained in the time of addition so yeah, I still want to know about this, especially since no side really explained how the other wins

If there are points that one side or the other are trying to make despite this, then closing the thread prematurely like you are asking would actually be considered quite rude. Wait for any arguments to conclude, then come back here and ask for it to be closed.

Yes, important information pages are better to keep in a regular format long-term, so they can be unlocked to be updated by regular members if necessary.
Well, as said before, is pretty inconsistent to how every other explanation page is treated, unless there's plans to move all of them to proper pages at some point, as I've noticed that being brought up fairly often but never being actually done. I don't mind if this is just going to be done once there's the time for it, however.

Hello. I think this thread should be closed. It's obvious that this thread was made to provoke and to cause chaos. GER is a broken character with a broken casuality hax, and Goku is likely the most popular anime character that even your grandpa knows, besides that, DB is a very popular franchise here too. This thread simply doesn't add anything, it's useless.

Hello. I think this thread should be closed. It's obvious that this thread was made to provoke and to cause chaos. GER is a broken character with a broken casuality hax, and Goku is likely the most popular anime character that even your grandpa knows, besides that, DB is a very popular franchise here too. This thread simply doesn't add anything, it's useless.
I closed it.

Back