• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
This'll be very quick. Underground Mobility has been added as a new power, and some Metal Slug characters should have it.

Marco Rossi, Eri Kasamoto, Tarma Roving and Fio Germi should have it as an optional equipment-related ability because they used to drive the Drill Slug (you can see it in action here) and the Slug Digger (it can be seen here)

Ralf Jones and Clark Still have this as well because they can drive the Slug Digger (but not the Drill Slug).

The Invaders should have it because one of their troops is the Space Mole Cricket (previously called Scavenger, not it has an official name) whose purpose is to dig and prepare the underground nest of the entire army. (they can be seen here)

Edit: The Rebel Army should have it as well because of the Mole Missile (see here), the Underground Cruise Missile (see here) and the Worm Mecha (see here)

General Morden also has it because the Worm Mecha is one of his optional vehicles

2nd Edit: The Ptolemaic Army uses the Sand Marine (see here), so they have Burrowing too

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has read this thread yet, but I made some edits because I'm dumb and I forgot a lot of stuff to add.

This thread actually has reached the 10 tags limit due to the further additions, so poor Burrowing/Underground Movement will be tagged another day.

Well darn. I like using the tags because it’s easier to find other threads to reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back