• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Arale Norimaki (Dragon Ball Fusions)
Crimson-Masked Saiyan
Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Xeno)
Gogeta (Xeno)

I finish applying revision, request locking these profiles

Crimson-Masked Saiyan
Vegito (Xeno)
Gogeta (Xeno)

New revision? What was changed/added?

New revision? What was changed/added?

also i forgot to apply the new Ki Manipulation page for DB

I need to give proper reword to some of his abilities, so can someone help open the profile?
Please unlock this profile

I want to fix the reference
Crimson-Masked Saiyan
Vegito (Xeno)
Gogeta (Xeno)

It's all finished
All Done

Tis fine
can someone unlock this category so i can remove the subcategories that lead to nothing?
Done
Can someone please add two sections to Regina's Template?

One would be called "Games" with the name "Canon". The other section would be called "Comics" with the name "Manhua".

Also, this Redirect can be deleted
Done

Can someone unlock this profile to me update the durability part?

Can someone unlock this profile to me update the durability part?
Done

I'm trying to add scans for this profile I'm making, but its disallowing me from linking links from the wayback machine. Is this something fandom is against or is it a glitch ?
I haven't added any restrictions against Wayback Machine links to our wiki filter as far as I am aware. Maybe the Fandom staff has done so, or the problem is something else?

Also, massive thanks to all staff members who are helping out in this thread. It is extremely appreciated. 🙏❤️

Back