• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I’m Radioactive, Radioactive | Hulk vs Garou GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized

3-C Versions are used

Hulk scales to 63 ZettaFoe
Garou scales to 36 ZettaFoe

Devil Hulk vs Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou

Who wins and why?

Garou scales far far far far far above 69 ZettaFoe via scaling above the full blast which couldn't hurt either him or Saitama. Really hate that they keep inferring it cut in half tbh. Just read the durability.

Anyways, I'm going to assume you're locking them to 3-C so Hulk doesn't just grow up to High 1-B.

In that case, what can he do against a more skilled and more versatile opponent who can copy his stuff?

I'd assume he just....regenerates and gets stronger over time, especially with the radiation
also considering that subatomic matter manip resistance, I don't really see the gamma ray burst black holes doing much either
what the hell could Garou possibly do to actually win?

The only possible way Garou actually wins is via time travelling after getting a morbillion times stronger during the fight, then turning hulk into pulp with a zero punch.

I'd assume he just....regenerates and gets stronger over time, especially with the radiation
also considering that subatomic matter manip resistance, I don't really see the gamma ray burst black holes doing much either
what the hell could Garou possibly do to actually win?

The only possible way Garou actually wins is via time travelling after getting a morbillion times stronger during the fight, then turning hulk into pulp with a zero punch.
Bro. Garou will litterly copy everything and become a Perfected Devil Hulk. No need for Time travel

Additionally, It will be infused with Saitama's Power and his own.

Apparently Devil Hulk prevents himself from getting very angry, so I think Garou can outgrow him tbh.

ok but if hulk is capable of reaching 3-A before a fight ends (since high 3-A is restricted I guess?) that would make his growth absurd to where he could kill Garou with literally any sudden jump in power.
And given the high mid regen, I still don't see a viable way for Garou to kill him like that.
Can anyone explain what the supposed win con actually is for Garou

ok but if hulk is capable of reaching 3-A before a fight ends (since high 3-A is restricted I guess?) that would make his growth absurd to where he could kill Garou with literally any sudden jump in power.
And given the high mid regen, I still don't see a viable way for Garou to kill him like that.
Can anyone explain what the supposed win con actually is for Garou
Anything above 3-C is restricted.

Garou's wincon is just copying and outgrowing him + out-skilling badly + portals and just spamming attacks until he dies. His High-Mid isn't instantaneous from what I can see, so that gives Garou the chance to overwhelm it.

Can anyone explain what the supposed win con ac
Good point, Good Point. I see it like this though watch.

Soo basically Garou beats the crap outta Hulk from the start and copy's most of his moves and perfects them. Hulk gets mad and Increases exponentially in power Garou goes like "Oh damn". Cops a quick copy of his strength. Then BFRS him and then time travels before he comes back.

Then he one shots Hulk and if not then the process repeats itself but more in Garou's favor each time as he learns more and more counters until he eventually achieves victory.

But yea as Phoenks said if it's restricted to 3C then that's just even more in Garou's favor if not Garou's absolute victory.

Garou replication is instantaneous, so he won't just get speed blitz on the spot.

Soo basically Garou beats the crap outta Hulk from the start and copy's most of his moves and perfects them. Hulk gets mad and Increases exponentially in power Garou goes like "Oh damn". Cops a quick copy of his strength. Then BFRS him and then time travels before he comes back.
Hulk resists BFR actually

Anything above 3-C is restricted.
So basically we're just gonna say "hey hulk you get to fight garou except we're restricting your speed and your ability to go high 3-A. In fact, let's just get rid of your amps entirely, just eat the radiation bro."

I guess under this ruleset garou would probably win low diff, yes.

So basically we're just gonna say "hey hulk you get to fight garou except we're restricting your speed and your ability to go high 3-A. In fact, let's just get rid of your amps entirely, just eat the radiation bro."

I guess under this ruleset garou would probably win low diff, yes.
Tbf, if I didn’t restrict above 3-C, then Hulk would grow infinitely stronger

Well yea I admit if Garou went up against Hulk with no tricks he would get no concept of diffed. As his exponential growth rate is a wincon against Garou's instant replication. (Saitama's wincon but infinitely better)

But in all honestly we gotta take into account Garou is an Extraordinary Genius and wont just stand there and do nothing.

Now if vsbw really restricts higher tier replication for Garou then yea Hulk curb stomps

But if Garou is given his actual abilities being able to replicate to High 3A (I have an argument for Low Complex Multiversal but that's irrelevant rn)
Then I would say Garou takes the win.

I just want to say this, I don't think Garou can copy Hulk's powers, maybe his Stats but not the powers since Gamma radiation is magical in marvel
Well yea if all his powers are magic then that doesn't fall in the category of nature which is the methodology in which Garou copies. So he wouldn't be able to replicate most of his Hax but I'm pretty sure his own move set makes up for it.

But yea the outcome doesn't change in the slightest.

However, I would like to pose a question if I may. Can't Garou just use Gravity knuckle and absorb the magic? Since he has the ability to understand energies and forces. It wouldn't be a presumptuous stance to say Garou has the ability to absorb and understand alternate power systems.

Well yea if all his powers are magic then that doesn't fall in the category of nature which is the methodology in which Garou copies. So he wouldn't be able to replicate most of his Hax but I'm pretty sure his own move set makes up for it.

But yea the outcome doesn't change in the slightest.

However, I would like to pose a question if I may. Can't Garou just use Gravity knuckle and absorb the magic? Since he has the ability to understand energies and forces. It wouldn't be a presumptuous stance to say Garou has the ability to absorb and understand alternate power systems.
Hulk resists having his energy drained beforehand, I'm sure that's not how Garou's absorption works and of course, Gamma comes from a High 1-A source, I doubt he even understands it.

I go with Hulk assuming they Garou can't evolve and Hulk can't get angry. As Oliver said Hulk powers can't be copied because Gamma Radiation is magical (There some instances where beings like Mephisto, Dormammu, Dr Strange and Nightmare don't even know what kind of person Hulk is) and comes from a High 1-A source. So if we give say Garou can copy Hulk's abilities we have to give him Access to the Green Door and grant him connection to the One Below All and The Below realm. So he can't copy a power like that. Most of Garou's abilities, Hulk has resistance to most of them. The only ability helping Garou is Portal Creation Creation to run away or time travel. Hulk also has higher LS than Garou.

I go with Hulk assuming they Garou can't evolve and Hulk can't get angry. As Oliver said Hulk powers can't be copied because Gamma Radiation is magical (There some instances where beings like Mephisto, Dormammu, Dr Strange and Nightmare don't even know what kind of person Hulk is) and comes from a High 1-A source. So if we give say Garou can copy Hulk's abilities we have to give him Access to the Green Door and grant him connection to the One Below All and The Below realm. So he can't copy a power like that. Most of Garou's abilities, Hulk has resistance to most of them. The only ability helping Garou is Portal Creation Creation to run away or time travel. Hulk also has higher LS than Garou.
I go with Garou if he is allowed Higher tier replication. He might not be able to replicate hulks abilities, but he will be able to replicate hulks stats and fighting style and perfect them and infuse them with his own abilities.

If push comes to shove and Hulk resurrects after the first Zero Punch. Garou would realized how screwed he is and for this battle we will assume they are both blood lusted.

So what's stopping Garou from time travelling all the way to kid hulk or before he has access to resurrection (Green Door) and zero punching him.

Garou wins. Unless Higher tier replication is restricted on this site.

I go with Garou if he is allowed Higher tier replication. He might not be able to replicate hulks abilities, but he will be able to replicate hulks stats and fighting style and perfect them and infuse them with his own abilities.

If push comes to shove and Hulk resurrects after the first Zero Punch. Garou would realized how screwed he is and for this battle we will assume they are both blood lusted.

So what's stopping Garou from time travelling all the way to kid hulk or before he has access to resurrection (Green Door) and zero punching him.

Garou wins. Unless Higher tier replication is restricted on this site.
Maybe because Garou can't travel through time?

He can

He couldn't do it at first with his own knowledge. But after perceiving Saitama do it, he replicated it and went back in time and arrived in his soul form heavily implying he was able to master it in the end.
huh, first time seeing this argument... But, well, if that's the case he wouldn't need to see Saitama perform the time warp to be able to go back in time, if no one goes back in time, then theoretically he couldn't do that

huh, first time seeing this argument... But, well, if that's the case he wouldn't need to see Saitama perform the time warp to be able to go back in time, if no one goes back in time, then theoretically he couldn't do that
He can go back in time by himself.

He had to see Saitama do it because with his own knowledge he couldn't perform it. But after teaching it to Saitama and seeing Saitama use it. He was able to replicate it and perfect it with his own Shakkei ability or copy or whatever. Making it his own technique that he was able to use by himself.

Also how hell he will know where Kid Bruce is? could end at any random point in time
He lands at the same location or nearby. Also blud is MFTL he would just look around the planet or sum and find him in a fraction of a second.

If he's blood lusted like I said might Aswell just blow up the planet. This isn't out of character as he and Saitama were going to shatter the earth with Serious punch squared and still did it.

Plus Garou even unleashed an entire GRB so its clear that he has no problem with blowing up the plant.

Also if in the highly unlikely scenario he does end up at a random location. He could just time travel to before he was born. Live a life for a couple years then once Hulk appears on TV for the first time and when he is fodder compared to Garou. Garou rushes to the scene and 1 shots

Jk this would never happen lol. But point is Time Travel is Garous wincon here.

Here what I think the outcome would be
Scenario 1:
Both Garou and Hulk are restricted to and can't grow above 3C

Garou would win here with some difficulty. After Garou triumphs over the Monster he comes back fully healed. Garou would be shocked but immediately realize this was resurrection. Garou thinks for a bit and realizes that if he Zero Punches Hulk before he gets his abilities he would win. So Garou then escapes through a Hyperspace Gate then Time Travels. He then blows up the planet killing Kid Bruce and Reversing Causalty preventing Hulk from ever existing ultimately winning the battle.

Outcome-Garou Wins

Scenario 2:
Both Garou and Hulk are Unrestricted

Garou starts off in the lead but Hulk gets a power jump and Garou gets instantaneously speedblized. Though there is a possibility at the strt of the battle he could read Hulks Insane power and Time travel from the start. This is decently unlikely.

Outcome-Hulk Wins

Scenario 3:
Hulk can only Grow to High 3A.

There are 2 possibilities for this fight.

If Vsbw doesn't allow Higher tier Replication for Garou then it would turn out just like Scenario 2

If Vsbw does allow Higher tier replication for Garou (High 3A is Garou's factual limitation) Then it would turn out like scenario 1

Though the odds are more in Garous favor here so

Outcome-Garou Wins

Overall-Garou Likely Wins

Last edited:
I think you forget that when you travel through time in One Punch Man, a living being works with his past self, that's what happened to Saitama.
They only merge once the Causality is reversed. If Garou just goes back in time without preventing his future self from occurring, then they shouldn't merge.

If they do merge though then its disappointingly an incon or a fight of Stamina. As Hulk would keep coming back and Garou would keep on reversing time. He would know about the merging since it's his technique so he wouldn't just go back in time to kid bruce and wipe his own memories.

Can someone explain Garou's time travel? By the profile, it doesn't even seem to be combat applicable.
Pretty OP technique

Basically Garou, imagines his "Inner Universe". Particles and Anti-Particles generated in pairs by Garous cosmic rays. Garou then manipulates each of these subatomic particles to begin moving in opposite directions. The subatomic particles then begin to imitate each other's movements. After that Garou then gets sent back in time and can basically choose when in the past he wants to arrive. He can reverse causality via Grandfather Paradox with a Zero Punch. Which is basically a punch that lands before it is thrown or even considered a punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back