• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hog and the Llama | Sonic vs Arceus | 0-0-7 (we did it gang, too bad its incon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't this be incon? arceus has immortality type 9
sonic can attack the avatar but not the true form and arceus cant do anything coz of the speed amp

Last edited:
It isn't matter if you can't deal with the true form, as even if you successfully dealing with the avatar, True form will make a new one

Anyway, should not make Arceus match again, his True Form is almost featless, his avatar i don't even know what level of hax he has, due to many stuffs back then his hax only upscale from lesser being from the verse and DontTalk argued that due to him never perform those hax the avatar's haxes is 4D in scale with the exception of 6D immortality type 9, idk if that is changed or not.

And lastly, where are Pokemon supporters, i'm not even the verse supporter and here i'm defending him instead, what the actual f..........

Anyway, should not make Arceus match again, his True Form is almost featless, his avatar i don't even know what level of hax he has, due to many stuffs back then his hax only upscale from lesser being from the verse and DontTalk argued that due to him never perform those hax the avatar's haxes is 4D in scale with the exception of 6D immortality type 9, idk if that is changed or not.

And lastly, where are Pokemon supporters, i'm not even the verse supporter and here i'm defending him instead, what the actual f..........
How did the alien x battle happen lol

Bit behind, I made a thread clarrifying what is and isn't 5D. Creation, Existence Erasaure, Dimensional Travel, Conceptual Manipulation (not just creation) Plates and the powers around them (such as plate creation from others powers), Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Dream Manipulation, Resistance Negation, Status Ailments, Healing, and Life Manipulation are 5D. Arcues Avatar mind is also just 6D in generally, as an exstension of its Type 9, as it isn't just a seperate entity but what its true form uses to interact with the world on the level of mortal.

upgrade thread here

Bit behind, I made a thread clarrifying what is and isn't 5D. Creation, Existence Erasaure, Dimensional Travel, Conceptual Manipulation (not just creation) Plates and the powers around them (such as plate creation from others powers), Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Dream Manipulation, Resistance Negation, Status Ailments, Healing, and Life Manipulation are 5D. Arcues Avatar mind is also just 6D in generally, as an exstension of its Type 9, as it isn't just a seperate entity but what its true form uses to interact with the world on the level of mortal.

upgrade thread here
Brooooooo, i thought you gone for a second from the wiki lol

Holiday season, not even that much more free, but I saw that Ultima's thread is going somewhere and it was probably a good idea to be around for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back