• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future King Faceoff (CONCLUDED; INCON)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey D Luffy : 9

vs

Asta : 10

Aaahaha.. hehehehe. Hohohooo.
Is this okay? Can we do this? Speed Equal. Current versions. 5-C versions with access to their Low 5-B finishers.
Who lasts longer? Who wins?

WHEN DID ONE PIECE GET BUFFED?!

Last edited:
Luffy's base is 5-C. Asta's base is High 6-A and 5-C w/ a transformation, so Luffy doesn't need to amp himself in order to keep up with him. Luffy would have the advantage since Asta's stamina's gonna be hit more than Luffy's.

CQC fist vs sword isn't going in neither's favor. Haki has resistance to blades from enemies superior to you but at the same time the mf got multiple different swords that can be used in different ways.

I'd say when Asta starts pulling out Zetten is when Luffy is gonna amp himself to his lower end gears like G2nd and G2nd+3rd, which will still get skimmed and tagged by Zetten. Most of the time he'll be fine but Zetten is weirdly unpredictable as a fast ass slash.

Zetten is definitely gargantuanly stronger than Luffy's dura and faster than his speed, but Luffy's future sight is gonna help him dodge it, even if narrowly. Small damage won't put him down.

Luffy's gonna end up using Snakeman or Boundman to hit him but Asta might just slash his extended arms so that's that.

Then Luffy's gonna use Gear 5th and just dog him with random unpredictable moves, and I see them having a muscle off and Luffy's find a way to pin him down and use Bajrang Gun, which Asta is gonna try to counter with Zetten but get overpowered by

I vote Luffy.

Luffy's base is 5-C. Asta's base is High 6-A and 5-C w/ a transformation, so Luffy doesn't need to amp himself in order to keep up with him. Luffy would have the advantage since Asta's stamina's gonna be hit more than Luffy's.

CQC fist vs sword isn't going in neither's favor. Haki has resistance to blades from enemies superior to you but at the same time the mf got multiple different swords that can be used in different ways.

I'd say when Asta starts pulling out Zetten is when Luffy is gonna amp himself to his lower end gears like G2nd and G2nd+3rd, which will still get skimmed and tagged by Zetten. Most of the time he'll be fine but Zetten is weirdly unpredictable as a fast ass slash.

Zetten is definitely gargantuanly stronger than Luffy's dura and faster than his speed, but Luffy's future sight is gonna help him dodge it, even if narrowly. Small damage won't put him down.

Luffy's gonna end up using Snakeman or Boundman to hit him but Asta might just slash his extended arms so that's that.

Then Luffy's gonna use Gear 5th and just dog him with random unpredictable moves, and I see them having a muscle off and Luffy's find a way to pin him down and use Bajrang Gun, which Asta is gonna try to counter with Zetten but get overpowered by

I vote Luffy.
I vote Asta to win, why?

As you know, Zetten is much faster and stronger than Luffy's endurance, and the reason you fight Zetten is to use Luffy's precognition, but actually it's useless. Please note that Luffy's precognition or when Luffy sees the future, requires focus and definitely takes quite a long time. When Luffy uses Kenbunshoku Haki to predict the future, he won't have time, it will make a percentage of Asta's attacks hit Luffy.

Asta slash.

Please note that Luffy's precognition or when Luffy sees the future, requires focus and definitely takes quite a long time.
This isn't true. All that's needed for Kenbunshoku Haki is a calm mind, he can use and spam future sight as long as he's calm. It's never stated nor implied that the usage of Kenbunshoku Haki takes a long time so that's misinformation on your end.

Kaidou can use future sight while drunk and bloodlusted, Luffy can spam future sight while he's literally not taking anything seriously in G5.

This isn't true. All that's needed for Kenbunshoku Haki is a calm mind, he can use and spam future sight as long as he's calm. It's never stated nor implied that the usage of Kenbunshoku Haki takes a long time so that's misinformation on your end.

Kaidou can use future sight while drunk and bloodlusted, Luffy can spam future sight while he's literally not taking anything seriously in G5.
Bro, when this fight takes a long time, in a 1v1 position, Asta attacks and then Luffy wants to use precognition, he has to be calm, this is already a long fight, this takes a lot of time, Asta can just attack first. Luffy has to be calm, which means Luffy has to be in a still position and maybe close his eyes for a moment, so yeah, this is useless.

Asta one shot

Bro, when this fight takes a long time, in a 1v1 position, Asta attacks and then Luffy wants to use precognition, he has to be calm, this is already a long fight, this takes a lot of time, Asta can just attack first. Luffy has to be calm, which means Luffy has to be in a still position and maybe close his eyes for a moment, so yeah, this is useless.
Luffy has seen the future while moving around with punches flying

Where is this information from?????

Luffy still dodging. Narrowly, but still
If he's in G5 sure, but Asta would use Zetten right off the bat, I don’t see Luffy using FS, powering up and move his arms/body (depending on the attack) out of the way before Asta just swings.

I know he can do it in base. But Zetten is so fast that not even Paladins can dodge it.

Side stepping out of the way in base would be practically impossible for Luffy, especially since the length of the slash it can cover up to the width of a whole country.

Also I don't think Luffy can maneuver his arms in base like he does in G4, so even if he starts with ranged attacks, he can risk his hands being cut off

Luffy still dodging. Narrowly, but still
Is he really dodging zetten though? Zetten is only performed because the opponent is mere moments from landing an attack. Sure Luffy can use precog to follow however Asta is using ki to follow him. He's done this to Lucius Zogratis and lucifero even before zetten.

Since speed is equalised, what are their combat speed values after they enter gear 5 and PDU?

I know he can do it in base. But Zetten is so fast that not even Paladins can dodge it.

Side stepping out of the way in base would be practically impossible for Luffy, especially since the length of the slash it can cover up to the width of a whole country.

Also I don't think Luffy can maneuver his arms in base like he does in G4, so even if he starts with ranged attacks, he can risk his hands being cut off
Right, cause we've seen Asta predict various predictions. One exibit being Asta Vs Lucius. My point is that Lucius should've never been tagged at all if time magic has been stated to see ahead into the future. Asta has some limited precog res? I don't know what to call it actually but I'd say Luffy is getting sliced or hit at the very least.

Right, cause we've seen Asta predict various predictions. One exibit being Asta Vs Lucius. My point is that Lucius should've never been tagged at all if time magic has been stated to see ahead into the future. Asta has some limited precog res? I don't know what to call it actually but I'd say Luffy is getting sliced or hit at the very least.
Wouldn't be the same scenario since Asta resists precog which leads me to ask why no one realized this and y'all are trying to argue around the future sight

Last edited:
Wouldn't be the same scenario since Asta resists precog which leads me to ask why no one realized this and y'all are trying to argue around the future sight
Luffy isn’t precogging Asta’s future. He’s precogging the world. Asta isn’t resisting regular precog.
Nope I'm not talking about Asta being the flaw of the world type stuff and can't be seen in the World. None of that, I'm talking about him being faster than regular precognition can allow. We know julis and Lucius have it because both have the same time magic when combined with mana zone can see the events of the near future. Wasn't this stated in Julius Vs Patry?

Luffy has two different ways of mind reading. Kenbunshoku and The Voice of All Things.
Remember kiato Vs Asta? Astas capable enough of taking his mind outta the fight.
Luffy isn't gonna tell him that he's reading his mind for Asta to do that. Secondly considering the Voice of All things can mind read inanimate objects without minds (anime logic.) then I really doubt it'd be incapable of reading Asta's mind.

Luffy isn't gonna tell him that he's reading his mind for Asta to do that. Secondly considering the Voice of All things can mind read inanimate objects without minds (anime logic.) then I really doubt it'd be incapable of reading Asta's mind.
Ki can do it anyway, which means Asta with kiato's swordsmanship is not being read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back