• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can this be moved to QnA? I mistakenly put it into content revision

Can this be moved to QnA? I mistakenly put it into content revision
Done

Can this profile be unlocked? his powers snd abilities need to be changed

Also this one just to swap out a render

Can DBS Anime/Dragon Ball Goku and Piccolo have their profile unlocked? They Notable Attacks/Techniques section needs to be re-editted/refined like other profiles, Piccolo should also have his Powers and Abilities in bold

Could this profile be unlocked, so I can add both of these vs matches?

Its fine in terms of format but the only P/A is Superhuman Physical Characteristics, so I personally don't think its worth indexing.
I was trying to make a category and accidentally made a page, please delete it
Antvasima handled it

Can this profile be unlocked? his powers snd abilities need to be changed
Also this one just to swap out a render
Can DBS Anime/Dragon Ball Goku and Piccolo have their profile unlocked? They Notable Attacks/Techniques section needs to be re-editted/refined like other profiles, Piccolo should also have his Powers and Abilities in bold

Could this profile be unlocked, so I can add both of these vs matches?

All Done (make sure to notify me when finished with edits)

@Accelerated_Evolution Hulk's page has been unlocked as well, I just can't quote your post for some reason.

pls lock this profile

Back