• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Please move this thread to Q&A I made a mistake

Please move this thread to Q&A I made a mistake

Please more this thread to the versus section.
Move this thread to Q&A
All done

Please Unlock this profile. I want to add his 5-B value to his note and make his ref a little short
Done
As a result of Game Sonic being upgraded, several profiles need to be locked due to becoming Tier 1:
All Done
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Common_Editing_Mistakes

Refer to bullet point 2 under "Bolding/Spacing"

In this page you write:
'''[[Range]]: Standard Melee Range'''

It Should be:
'''[[Range]]:''' '''Standard Melee Range'''

same thing for the other statistics like intelligence, stamina, etc.
I request for Kirby's profile to be unlocked because I think it would be funny to add "A Jolly Fellow" to his classification section.
Does this have a in-lore meaning? If its just a specific instance of him being referred to as "Jolly Fellow" it doesn't have enough pertinence to be listed in the classification section.

Please close this thread.

Can someone please organize these four templates?

Miki Naoki - Yuki Takeya - Kurumi Ebisuzawa - Yuuri Wakasa

The Templates need to be divided into 3 sections:
  • Canon: (Insert manga versions)
  • Movie: (Insert the movie versions)
  • Games: (Insert the Kirara Fantasia and Tokyo NECRO versions)
In the case of Megumi Sakura and Kei Shidou

The Templates need to be divided into 2 sections:
  • Canon: (Insert manga version)
  • Games: (Insert the Kirara Fantasia version)

Can someone please organize these four templates?

Miki Naoki - Yuki Takeya - Kurumi Ebisuzawa - Yuuri Wakasa

The Templates need to be divided into 3 sections:
  • Canon: (Insert manga versions)
  • Movie: (Insert the movie versions)
  • Games: (Insert the Kirara Fantasia and Tokyo NECRO versions)
In the case of Megumi Sakura and Kei Shidou

The Templates need to be divided into 2 sections:
  • Canon: (Insert manga version)
  • Games: (Insert the Kirara Fantasia version)
Done

If I want to create a profile here for a character that doesn't have a profile yet, do I have to create a thread in qna or content revision?

Last edited:
I'm trying to add scans for this profile I'm making, but its disallowing me from linking links from the wayback machine. Is this something fandom is against or is it a glitch ?

If I want to create a profile here for a character that doesn't have a profile yet, do I have to create a thread in qna or content revision?
Neither, you can just make the profile without a thread as long as its not tier 1.
Can someone link the Ki Manipulation page on the Dragon Ball section in the universal energy system?
Done
Please open this profile. I want to add it's picture
Done
I think this thread is over and we can upgrade this. Can you help me unlock these 2 character profiles? Thank you.
Wrong link but I recall visiting the thread so I will unlock the profiles, make sure you apply what Qawsdef said about changing the justification and not just the tier. Notify me when you are done.

I'm trying to add scans for this profile I'm making, but its disallowing me from linking links from the wayback machine. Is this something fandom is against or is it a glitch ?
We've hada lot of restrictions placed on external links ever since the Gfycat thing, and I know we blocked a lot of external sites, so it could very likely be that.

@Vietthai96 Any update on those pages you requested to be unlocked?

@Vietthai96 Any update on those pages you requested to be unlocked?
anyway, you can lock
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Arale Norimaki (Dragon Ball Fusions)
Crimson-Masked Saiyan
Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

these are profiles that i finished, Son Goku (Xeno) was locked by @GarrixianXD , well luckily i finished him first so you don't need to touch that profile

Only Vegito (Xeno) and Gogeta (Xeno) are left, but well it is close to midnight, i need to prepare my bed for sleeping, so both of them will be edited tomorrow

Back