• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live - Abilities Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will focus on additions, a downgrade and revisions of the powers and abilities of the spirits in the DAL verse.

Mukuro should get:
Mukuro's range should get upgraded to Low 2-C but that's a limited range that she only have acess with her angel Michael. Every time she opens a wormhole, her angel <Michael> affects the space-time continuum of the universe by altering it and unlocking the fabric of space to create tunnels in the fabric of reality aka her wormholes. She does that by directly stabbing space and there's no reason to think that she can't lock space-time by the same way that she unlocks it, the series consistently establishes the lock-unlock relationship of her powers and it is said that her angel can seal almost anything in existence. Therefore i believe that the range of the abilities of her angel qualifies to be upgraded to Low 2-C.

Inverse Tohka:

I will be direct and say that a Inverse Tohka's feat needs to be downgraded, this calc can't be used anymore because it assumes that Inverse Tohka accomplished her destructive feat through AP. If we just look at the anime it really leads us to believe that it was a feat related to her AP but the novel gives a better explanation of how this feat was accomplished and it was hax-related. Basically it is explained to us that Tohka's slash was imbued with reiryoku that obliterated everything from existence by compressing, smashing and then turning the target into dust that vanishes on the wind. As you can see this feat was done through Deconstruction and not through AP, so Inverse Tohka should get this hax and this calc removed from the page.

Kurumi should get:
Mio should get:
This is something that is already accepted but wasn't very elaborate at the time, but Mio should have all the powers of the spirits within the series. Spirits (with the exception of Tohka and some of the non-canonical ones) are just humans who received the sephira crystals of Mio, crystals that have the power of Mio imbued in them. The sephira crystal is the source of a spirit's power or in other words, the power of the spirits derives from Mio's original power and it's even said that she's the source of all other spirits. When Mio delivered a sephira crystal to Origami and turned her into a spirit, she almost immediately upon meeting Tohka was able to summon her angel and use her spirit powers. The same happened to Kurumi after she turned into a spirit, The spirit's angels are nothing more than an extension of Mio's power and she used to have them all in the times where she used to be the only spirit in all of existence.

Agree: @Reiner04 @DarkDragonMedeus @UchihaSlayer96

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
It's me or they already have most of these abilities on their page ?
Not really, they lack the majority like physics manip, conceptual erasure, transmutation, deconstruction, healing and other ones. DAL is a kinda dead verse here :/ but it's kinda understandable since the story already ended.

Not really, they lack the majority like physics manip, conceptual erasure, transmutation, deconstruction, healing and other ones. DAL is a kinda dead verse here :/ but it's kinda understandable since the story already ended.
Yeah the story is over, now the author has almost completely shift to King Propose

you should list the type of conceptual erasure, which from what i see, is type 3
That's fine, i just thought that because i wasn't specific it was obvious to think that they would be in the type 3. But yeah, those are type 3 concepts, i will fix it in the list.

Hello.

Why was this calculation blog removed from being listed? Also, the edit was sloppy as it added some nonsense word.

Inverse Tohka:

I will be direct and say that a Inverse Tohka's feat needs to be downgraded, this calc can't be used anymore because it assumes that Inverse Tohka accomplished her destructive feat through AP. If we just look at the anime it really leads us to believe that it was a feat related to her AP but the novel gives a better explanation of how this feat was accomplished and it was hax-related. Basically it is explained to us that Tohka's slash was imbued with reiryoku that obliterated everything from existence by compressing, smashing and then turning the target into dust that vanishes on the wind. As you can see this feat was done through Deconstruction and not through AP, so Inverse Tohka should get this hax and this calc removed from the page.
Hello.

Why was this calculation blog removed from being listed? Also, the edit was sloppy as it added some nonsense word.

It's probably because of that

Hello.

I was sleeping and just woke up but i removed because the calculation cannot be used for the characters' AP because Tohka's slash was not made through brute force but rather was an slash containing reiryoku (energy in the verse) and hax that accomplished the destructive feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back