• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I haven't added any restrictions against Wayback Machine links to our wiki filter as far as I am aware. Maybe the Fandom staff has done so, or the problem is something else?
Well the wayback machine works just fine but when I try to link the wayback machine along with a gfycat link (since all the feats are on gfycat) fandom or vsbw marks it as harmful.

Is this the right place to ask? Wanted to request for the following blogs to be deleted, reason is to do some cleanup:

This
This
This
This
This
This
This
and this

Also is it possible to change the name of this blog to "Spiritual Energy Manipulation"?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother
All done, Your welcome + not a problem nor a bother.

Actually, I'm very sorry to ask again, but could the profile be re-unlocked. The supporters just informed me of the fact that Metal Sonic's 6th and 8th keys also have hax that can only be given to the Low 1-C's, and since these two keys are no longer Low 1-C, their hax should be removed as well

Please close this thread

I will request for it to be open when the official scans are out.
Please open this thread 🙏🙏🙏

someone unlock Rimuru profile

applying the accepted changes

someone unlock Rimuru profile

applying the accepted changes
done

Back