• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I have fixed this
12d870a7aeb73e3931c4d2f62ae0059e.png

to
144bd8665744263e2e0bd3096f252659.png

Requesting this thread be closed, its been rejected by staff and deemed an outlier.

But even moreso as seen here even after that supports claimed several times now that there was a scan where characters state the speed of a gun isn't a problem see the two below

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-speed-calcs-conclusion.156529/post-5929140

They've claimed this for months now and when asked to directly provide the scan, nothing has been given in any of these threads through any amount of time, even now after asking several times I've gotten nothing. (See my asking again below) https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-verse-upgrade.157281/post-5973751

The thread is just being stonewalled atp and is continuing to go on with faulty arguments when valid reasoning has been brought up and the thread has been rejected. Any staff feel free to review yourself but I'm done with it and believe it can be closed as even in depth explanations of the stuff here doesn't get anywhere as seen below here

Post in thread 'Tokyo Revengers verse upgrade' https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-verse-upgrade.157281/post-5973732

I can verify that some of the Tokyo Revengers supporters have been relentlessly unreasonable for quite a long time now.

I do not know either way about this particular thread specifically though.

and i was wondering how to close CRTs, it was this ******* easy

can anyone kindly close this one?

it's already accepted

and i was wondering how to close CRTs, it was this ******* easy

can anyone kindly close this one?

it's already accepted
Done

That's still taking game mechanics literally; it doesn't change the entire fact that tossing a Fortress large enough to contain numerous obstacles waiting for Mario including more than one Thwomp. And that's a reason we do NOT upgrade Goombas, Koopa Troopas, or even Thwomps or Chain Chomps to 3-C.
If that's the case we should have several things to replace it with

Can someone unlock this profile?
I need to apply the result of this thread.

Can someone unlock this profile?
I need to apply the result of this thread.
Has the changes been applied so I can lock the thread?

Requesting staff evaluation on this thread

Requesting staff evaluation on this thread
should go here in the future

This profile is not really informational, should be deleted
Why? The entire description already explains his powers and abilities.
It only lacks references which is not a reason to delete the profile (specially it is made before enforcement). Besides, it is locked.

It is pretty much informational for me.

Back