• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions regarding Acausality and fate manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What are the necessary qualifications needed to get Acausality type 4.

2. Does Acausality type 4 characters future can't be seen by other characters no matter what?

3. If a character has fate manipulation then is it necessary to display the ability in every fight.

4. "Shattering fate" what does that mean exactly.

Last edited:
1. What are the necessary qualifications needed to get Acausality type 4.
2. Does Acausality type 4 characters future can be seen by other characters no matter what?
3. If a character has fate manipulation then is it necessary to display the ability in every fight.
4. "Shattering fate" what does that mean exactly.
1. Acausality 4 is pretty fucky, but generally operate on a different timescale is the most common justification.

2. Most Acausality 4 users generally are hard to see with precog.

3. Of course not.

4. Without context just flowery language, with context probably some fate manipulation that can deny other fate manipulation.

1. Acausality 4 is pretty fucky, but generally operate on a different timescale is the most common justification.
Ikr ☠️. It really confuses me which characters should get Acausality type 4 and which shouldn't.
2. Most Acausality 4 users generally are hard to see with precog.
So it's not necessary that all Acausality type 4 should always resist precog.

Btw do you know any character that has Acausality type 4 and still his future was seen by others.
3. Of course not.
So a character can have fate manipulation but its not necessary to show the ability in every fights. I see
4. Without context just flowery language, with context probably some fate manipulation that can deny other fate manipulation.
Actually it's more of i am confused with the statement only.

For example.

"Character A shattered the fate of character B"

What would that means?
Does character B fate got completely destroyed by character A.

I believe DMC has it but not sure

That means that their path is no longer set in stone, reversing this effect would also be fate manipulation.

It's kinda confusing now.

Btw a character Transcends the system/verse and free from casualty does that gives Acausality type 4.
Transcending normal causality or existing outside it does give Acausality type 4
If a character has fate manipulation and he can manipulate his own fate and others fate too and his fate gets shattered by someone else. Then he dies. Is it comes under fate manipulation?
Some verses have fate tied to their life. if that is the case verse equalization would make it so. then it can be death manipulation via fate manipulation but should be explained.

Transcending normal causality or existing outside it does give Acausality type 4
So if a character Transcends normal rules set by the verse does that make the character Acausality type 4.
Some verses have fate tied to their life. if that is the case verse equalization would make it so. then it can be death manipulation via fate manipulation but should be explained.
Let's a character can killed by anyone but he can manipulate his own fate and resurrect himself as many times as he wishes. But still when a character who can shatter fate killed him and he couldn't either regenerate or resurrect himself by manipulating his fate. So how would you consider this scenario.

So if a character Transcends normal rules set by the verse does that make the character Acausality type 4.
if it is stated that normal rules would include traditional causality + fate of entity and it was stated so or implied heavily when stated like that. then yes
Let's a character can killed by anyone but he can manipulate his own fate and resurrect himself as many times as he wishes. But still when a character who can shatter fate killed him and he couldn't either regenerate or resurrect himself by manipulating his fate. So how would you consider this scenario.
yeah sounds like Fate in this context exist on a higher level than the cycle of life and death. if that is the case life manip and death manip via fate manipulation. and Fate manipulation abilities description should explain how fate manipulation works in the verse + scans and statement. it would also have resu and regen negation via fate manip.

What are the necessary qualifications needed to get Acausality type 4.
My point of view in it is like characters who walk on a different frame on the world I don't really know how to explain it though.

Does Acausality type 4 characters future can't be seen by other characters no matter what?
I believe precognition doesn't work on them.

If a character has fate manipulation then is it necessary to display the ability in every fight.
Nop even once is enough.

Shattering fate" what does that mean exactly
Needs more context but this just seems like flowery language.

if it is stated that normal rules would include traditional causality + fate of entity and it was stated so or implied heavily when stated like that. then yes
Btw what is exactly traditional casualty means.

Lets a character Transcends his fate set by the world but there are numerous possibilities exist in the world and he can keep changing his fate as he wishes by changing the possibilities.

yeah sounds like Fate in this context exist on a higher level than the cycle of life and death. if that is the case life manip and death manip via fate manipulation. and Fate manipulation abilities description should explain how fate manipulation works in the verse + scans and statement. it would also have resu and regen negation via fate manip.
Let's say it works by converting hope into destiny. It's kinda hard to explain i will try to reply for this later

My point of view in it is like characters who walk on a different frame on the world I don't really know how to explain it though.
Kinda a get it but not get it
I believe precognition doesn't work on them.
Yeah but it's states resistance to precognition instead of immunity
Nop even once is enough.
So character can have fate manipulation but he doesn't necessarily should show it in every fight.

He can lose some fights but it doesn't matter right
Needs more context but this just seems like flowery language.
Actually it's more of i am confused with the statement only.

For example.

"Character A shattered the fate of character B"

What would that means?
Does character B fate got completely destroyed by character A.

Last edited:
Kinda a get it but not get
Take Anos for example a misfit who works outside the frame of the world.

Yeah but i it's states resistance to precognition instead of immunity
Acasuality type 2 has immunity to it so ots possible for type 4 to have but resistance is cool too.

So character can have fate manipulation but he doesn't necessarily should show it in every fight.

He can lose some fights but it doesn't matter right
Yes

Without a showing of the feat/statement its hard to gauge it.

Also this is likely for Bleach, so you should better ask in its General thread as there are knowledgeable people on not only the series but also about all kind of powers/abilities.

Last edited:
Btw what is exactly traditional casualty means.
its a term i made for myself because of one verse that I work on. its basically the general causality to exist normally. something that even normal human possess.

there are other like different causality for some verses that exists either above or different from that normal causality that normal humans possess which is mostly what gives acausality type 4 for characters in the verse I'm familiar and very knowledgeable with. these characters either exist outside or exist on their own twisted causality that manipulation of fate and causality to exist normally even for normal humans doesn't work on them.

tldr traditional causality is just normal causality that exists by default

Lets a character Transcends his fate set by the world but there are numerous possibilities exist in the world and he can keep changing his fate as he wishes by changing the possibilities.
transcending in this way sounds like he just has control over what his fate is with. and someone with stronger fate manipulation can still affect him. so I'm not sure if it's even Acausality type 4 in this case or Type 2.
If he transcends it in a way that he has no predestined fate or future or past or you cant use fate manipulation to affect his future and past then that could be type 2

Type 4 is as explained existing outside normal making manipulation of fate within the default system not work on them

Fate manipulation is very general just like Causality manipulation so its harder to gauge without the full context of the verse. but if explained thoroughly can give abilities and resistance

Also this is likely for Bleach, so you should better ask in its General thread as there are knowledgeable people on not only the series but also about all kind of powers/abilities.
Actually i am more of confused with Acausality type 4 and fate manipulation not just Bleach.

Actually i am more of confused with Acausality type 4 and fate manipulation not just Bleach.
Acausality Type 4, in a nutshell, is like saying there's a different causality or fate that is beyond or different from the default ones thus making them immune to ordinary causality and fate manipulation unless a said character has the feat of affecting even those kinds of fate or causality that is beyond or above the normal one

Fate manipulation is just like that. Fate manipulation can be better or worse than causality depends on the context of verse

Without a showing of the feat/statement its hard to gauge it.

Majority disagreed with acasuality type 4 and ichigo having fate hax

For type 4

U need statements o showing that character A does not work under the rules of cause and effect, but are still bound by a different set of rules, unique for them I guess u could say

For fate hax, just showing it 1 times is enough to get it

As for the statement is just flowery language

1. Transcended, Unbound, Beyond, Outside conventional/normal causality system (Do not confuse this with Type 5). Or the character in question operated under different causality law, rule, etc...Or the character in question born and live in a realm, dimension, world, universe that operated under different causality rule, law, etc......compare to the normal one.

2. Depend on feat, what kind of Precog. But by default, no as their future operating under different rule, not because they have no future

3. Well, no because PiS, Plot inconsistent and outlier can happen, and many many more reason. Unless the ability itself got a retcon and remove by the author

4. By it alone, flowery language. Also even we take the word as literal, we don't even what it capable of, as shattering fate is very vague, shattering in what way, and what is the end result, the effect of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back