• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for Seiken Gakuin: Tier, AP, Speed and Abilities Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godsatoshi23

He/Him
Hi, I was re-working on this series for a while, The existing profiles are outdated as they only cover up to volume 4, while there are now 8 volumes that have been translated. There's a lot to add and some corrections to make, so let's begin.

Starting with Leonis
Here is the sandbox I created

And the current profile is like this

AP section is massively changed from the current profile, so here is the new AP (At least City Block level (via second-order spell Destroyed three planes at once. For destroying one plane requires 3.8 Tons), Mountain level (with sixth-order spells), Multi-Continent level (via 8th-order spells which can strike the enemy with the mass of the large planet), possibly Planet level (The sword was believed to be a Goddess-blessed demon sword possessing the power to slay gods. It was also recorded as a weapon that could both destroy and protect the world), Unknown with Excalibur XX (It unleashes all the magical power, Leo has in a single hit) | Multi-Continent level (He fused with Blackas, the Prince of Darkness, who possesses greater strength than a high-level undead capable of casting 8th-order spells), likely higher (Easily, they could have annihilated Zorgster Mezekis, a being consumed by the void, impervious even to 10th order spells that could only inflict minor damage) | Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before), possibly Planet level with Dáinsleif.)

and the new accepted Calc.

The current speed is FTL on the bases of dodging A flash of light. However, this assertion could have been substantiated if the feat exhibited certain light-like characteristics, which unfortunately it did not. Therefore, the updated speed classification should be revised accordingly. Massively Hypersonic+ (Compareable to Sakuya) who can fight at lightning speed

For justifiaction and scans look at the sandbox.

KEYS: Base| Black Tyrant | Undead King

As for durability, stamina and other things simply look at the sandbox.

Thats preety much over with Leo

Now Sakuya

Here is the sandbox

and the current profile

The current AP lacks eveidence, so the new AP shouled be like this
At least City Block level (Stronger than Leonis's second order spell)| Mountain level (Comperable to sixth-order spells); far higher with Yamichidori

Same as Leo

For justifiaction and scans look at the sandbox

TD:LR:;
Leo

• Added more quotes
  • Added new images
  • AP correction
  • speed downgrade
  • Added new abilities
  • Durability and other stuffs

Sakuya
  • Added quote
  • New abilities
  • Ap downgrade
  • speed downgrade
Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @Elizhaa

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I will check the abilities later but Regarding Sakuya AP. Is there any difference between City And Mountain level?
I mean is she has different attacks or something?
At least City Block level (Stronger than Leonis's second order spell), Mountain level (Comperable to sixth-order spells); far higher with Yamichidori

I will check the abilities later but Regarding Sakuya AP. Is there any difference between City And Mountain level?
I mean is she has different attacks or something?
City block level is actually the starting base AP for preety much every charcter in the series, and Mountain level is her current highest feat for being stronger then Riselia who overpowered a sixt order spell.

Edit: For completely destroying a single void also one would need atleast 5th order level of fire power.

Last edited:
City block level is actually the starting base AP for preety much every charcter in the series, and Mountain level is her current highest feat for being stronger then Riselia who overpowered a sixt order spell.
Then you should create a new key. Side by side doens't make sense.

Starting with Leonis
Here is the sandbox I created
I think there's no need to put High 7-A and 6-C in his Key Undead King

he can scale directly from Veira who can tank 12th spells.

And in key Undead King you can put "At least Massively Hypersonic+, far higher"

it should be faster his previous 2 key.

The same is for Striking Strength and Durability.

You can enter "Multi-Continent level, far higher".

I think there's no need to put High 7-A and 6-C in his Key Undead King

he can scale directly from Veira who can tank 12th spells.

And in key Undead King you can put "At least Massively Hypersonic+, far higher"

it should be faster his previous 2 key.

The same is for Striking Strength and Durability.

You can enter "Multi-Continent level, far higher".
Done 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back