• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo Calc Resolution/Earthquake Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is being made to discuss what end of this calculation (assuming a 4.5 Richter scale equivalent) should be applied to the character's profiles. You can read my comment there raising some concerns about utilizing the low end (which is essentially just the radiated energy) for that calc specifically. But it also brings up a question about how earthquake feats are being evaluated on site, which I wanted some clarification on.

From my understanding, utilizing seismic moment for calcs is only acceptable when the tectonic plates themselves are being directly manipulated to cause the resulting damage. To be brief, this seems pretty faulty. Given this hobby entails suspension of belief to a sizeable extent, I don't see why a non-natural energy source affecting the ground wouldn't be assumed to be equivalent in the seismic moment to an earthquake of comparable output. Shallow Earthquakes exist and are actually quite abundant/powerful while also obviously being considered in earthquake calculations.

It seems confusion may arise from utilizing the Richter scale, which is more so about calculating radiated energy. This has been replaced by the Moment magnitude scale and does not saturate data to only account for the aforementioned.

Clarification on this would be very helpful for ranking the verse so any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I agree with this. I've also outlined in my comments that shallow earthquakes exists and can range from low level magnitudes to high level magnitudes.

To further add context, Gojo was placed at the bottom of the Japan Trench, the subduction zone, where tectonic plates meet and dive further down. Gojo breaking out and attack the Cursed spirits watching him it wouldn't be out of line to say he had interacted with the plates.

. . . . . . . ........ ....... ..............
. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . ................
. . . . . . .
........... .......... . . . bump

From what I remember, the reason for the seismic moment only being used for natural earthquakes is that it's specific to the measure of the fault slip and only a fraction of that being the radiated waves themselves. If an earthquake is done without the direct effect being the fault slip, all we can for sure measure is the effect of the equivalent to the radiated waves since those are always necessary for any given earthquake effect (It's just that they are a fraction of the energy source).

If a feat is done by directly causing a fault slip by sheer power, I think it should scale to the whole value. I'm not sure if it's done like this normally.

From my understanding, utilizing seismic moment for calcs is only acceptable when the tectonic plates themselves are being directly manipulated to cause the resulting damage. To be brief, this seems pretty faulty. Given this hobby entails suspension of belief to a sizeable extent, I don't see why a non-natural energy source affecting the ground wouldn't be assumed to be equivalent in the seismic moment to an earthquake of comparable output. Shallow Earthquakes exist and are actually quite abundant/powerful while also obviously being considered in earthquake calculations.
The total seismic energy involves the kinetic energy of the plates themselves being moved, just causing the ground to shake is covered by radiated waves (which in turn, can become extremely bloated if the earthquake is so shallow to happen at the exact surface. The immediate example that comes to mind is this calc where supposedly, they hit the pyramid with 8-A energy and yet it shows no sign of genuinely coming apart)

In this feat's case there's no actual proof Gojo physically shoved the plates aside to get out since his escape isn't really elaborated on, so he could have just been punching until he had a gap to work with or something like that

From what I remember, the reason for the seismic moment only being used for natural earthquakes is that it's specific to the measure of the fault slip and only a fraction of that being the radiated waves themselves. If an earthquake is done without the direct effect being the fault slip, all we can for sure measure is the effect of the equivalent to the radiated waves since those are always necessary for any given earthquake effect (It's just that they are a fraction of the energy source).

If a feat is done by directly causing a fault slip by sheer power, I think it should scale to the whole value. I'm not sure if it's done like this normally.
Thank you for your response Executor.

My issue is that earthquake feats are being massively undervalued. IRL fault slips are the energy source of the earthquakes and all of the associated energy. Radiated energy is simply the after effect of this large energy event dispersing energy into the environment. Currently, if a character strikes the ground and creates say, a mag 6 earthquake, he is only getting the value of radiated energy (the after effects) despite being the source of the event itself.

We can see this blatantly with our current standards, we can utilize meteor impact for surface striking and don't have to rely on the much lower value of the radiated energy, however, we are simply handwaving other feats and not at all accounting for the source event.

It doesn't make sense to me that a fault slip thousands of meters underground can be measured and given the seismic moment energy, but a character directly replicating the large energy event enough to affect the earth's crust in a similar manner cannot be said to be outputting similar amounts of energy (it's actually much less given the surface area of most feats being much less than a fault line), despite that being our IRL counterpoint.

It'd be like saying we can't judge an explosion made of magic to be comparable to our explosives impacting the environment IRL despite displaying the same effects of an IRL blast of comparable size.

The total seismic energy involves the kinetic energy of the plates themselves being moved, just causing the ground to shake is covered by radiated waves (which in turn, can become extremely bloated if the earthquake is so shallow to happen at the exact surface. The immediate example that comes to mind is this calc where supposedly, they hit the pyramid with 8-A energy and yet it shows no sign of genuinely coming apart)

In this feat's case there's no actual proof Gojo physically shoved the plates aside to get out since his escape isn't really elaborated on, so he could have just been punching until he had a gap to work with or something like that
Yes, but radiated energy is the after effect of the initial energy event. If I jump into a pool and do a cannonball, you can measure the resulting energy of the waves themselves, but my cannonball energy impacting the water is going to be > that radiated energy.

We are not accounting for the initial energy event that is causing the radiated energy.

You can't just release energy and cause an earthquake. We routinely test town to city levels weapons near surface level and they don't cause earthquakes. An earthquake causing a magnitude 5 effect via radiated energy is only that strong because the initial event propagated enough energy for the waves to be impactful at surface level, losing energy according the inverse law. Thus, the way we are calculating feats is essentially stating radiated energy is both the source and propagation from the character, which is inherently contradictory.

also Shallow Earthquakes are a thing and are much more dangerous than deeper ones, so the results being inflated because of that factor doesn't seem to be valid Imo.

The reason for cases like "if he hits the ground, he only gets the radiated waves" is because we can't be as precise with the "only a portion of the energy emitted really becomes an earthquake". Of course, with any feat the actual value of the effect and the source of the energy will be different, but we can't be sure about the efficiency value, or even if the character could use the total energy (If it was accepted) to other things to get the total value being manifested. If we have a character that can produce an attack that starts at the level of 1kiloton of TNT, but as soon as the attack is released the effect of the blast is always reduced to 1 ton of TNT, the fact that it starts at 1 kiloton won't really matter in-effect.

The same with earthquakes in general, if a character could move tectonic plates and trigger the earthquake itself, we know the total energy comes from them. In other cases, since it's a different medium, it hits the ground and the waves are from the punch hitting the ground, we don't know the efficiency of the attack, so we just assume that it's the same as the effect.

Yes, but radiated energy is the after effect of the initial energy event. If I jump into a pool and do a cannonball, you can measure the resulting energy of the waves themselves, but my cannonball energy impacting the water is going to be > that radiated energy.

We are not accounting for the initial energy event that is causing the radiated energy.
I guess, but generally people just take whatever's higher as the number they assign to it out of simplicity. Logically you could in fact calculate the immediate impact and then the earthquake on top of that, but if one's distinctly higher than the other than they're just not that inclined to bother

Regardless I'm not sure what this has to do with Gojo's feat

The reason for cases like "if he hits the ground, he only gets the radiated waves" is because we can't be as precise with the "only a portion of the energy emitted really becomes an earthquake". Of course, with any feat the actual value of the effect and the source of the energy will be different, but we can't be sure about the efficiency value, or even if the character could use the total energy (If it was accepted) to other things to get the total value being manifested. If we have a character that can produce an attack that starts at the level of 1kiloton of TNT, but as soon as the attack is released the effect of the blast is always reduced to 1 ton of TNT, the fact that it starts at 1 kiloton won't really matter in-effect.

The same with earthquakes in general, if a character could move tectonic plates and trigger the earthquake itself, we know the total energy comes from them. In other cases, since it's a different medium, it hits the ground and the waves are from the punch hitting the ground, we don't know the efficiency of the attack, so we just assume that it's the same as the effect.
I don't think those considerations are relevant to this particular case though. In order to shake a significant portion of the Earth's crust, you need an extreme amount of energy. That's why deep earthquakes have crazy small radiated energy levels (what we detect) compared to the source event, because the energy has to propagate through the crust and is losing substantial amounts of energy to do this and propagate the energy wave.

By magically handwaving this we are pretty much actively handwaving the conservation of energy, which leads to a contradictory logic of Radiated energy waves being the source of themselves.

To use your example in relation to the calc in question, Gojo is released at the bottom of the Mariana trench and his awakening releases an energy blast that leads to said earthquake. Thus, the town level result of radiated energy, is what was at the surface that lead to the effects classifying it as an earthquake of X magnitude, but Gojo still had to propagate those waves through thousands of meters of pressurized water and bedrock, the same as the energy being released from two plates colliding would.

By saying Gojo's feat could be done with the radiated energy, you are saying eh released town levels of energy, which then at the surface, retained all of the energy despite propagation. This is a huge problem.

Here is a town level nuke being set off near the surface, not even remotely close to being capable fo causing an earthquake.

I guess, but generally people just take whatever's higher as the number they assign to it out of simplicity. Logically you could in fact calculate the immediate impact and then the earthquake on top of that, but if one's distinctly higher than the other than they're just not that inclined to bother

Regardless I'm not sure what this has to do with Gojo's feat
See above^

To use your example in relation to the calc in question, Gojo is released at the bottom of the Mariana trench and his awakening releases an energy blast that leads to said earthquake. Thus, the town level result of radiated energy, is what was at the surface that lead to the effects classifying it as an earthquake of X magnitude, but Gojo still had to propagate those waves through thousands of meters of pressurized water and bedrock, the same as the energy being released from two plates colliding would.
It's not the same energy though. The very calc does in fact account for making a 8-B release of energy happen from a very prolonged distance away, and total seismic energy involves the plate's KE (which doesn't directly crash into each other to cause earthquakes so much as glance off, which is still an immense energy release but nowhere near the full value)
Here is a town level nuke being set off near the surface, not even remotely close to being capable of causing an earthquake.
A lot of the energy of a nuke is also primarily thermal, so it's not quite as applicable as you're putting out.

I don't think those considerations are relevant to this particular case though. In order to shake a significant portion of the Earth's crust, you need an extreme amount of energy. That's why deep earthquakes have crazy small radiated energy levels (what we detect) compared to the source event, because the energy has to propagate through the crust and is losing substantial amounts of energy to do this and propagate the energy wave.

By magically handwaving this we are pretty much actively handwaving the conservation of energy, which leads to a contradictory logic of Radiated energy waves being the source of themselves.

From what I know, if it's done down on the earth and directly affects the organization of the tectonic plates, it should be enough to assume the total energy IMO
Radiated waves, from what I know, is only if the effects were surface level only

It's not the same energy though. The very calc does in fact account for making a 8-B release of energy happen from a very prolonged distance away, and total seismic energy involves the plate's KE (which doesn't directly crash into each other to cause earthquakes so much as glance off, which is still an immense energy release but nowhere near the full value)
I didn't say it was the same energy. I said Gojo's energy would have to propagate to the surface through bedrock and ocean water, the same way energy released from faults colliding would. Thus the idea that the totality of the feat being accomplished with the radiated energy is both internally and externally invalid.
A lot of the energy of a nuke is also primarily thermal, so it's not quite as applicable as you're putting out.
Correct, and the energy that Gojo would be releasing would be comparable given it's being done with cursed energy. So the idea that Gojo is achieving his earthquake feats from 9000m below the surface by simply outputting town level energy is ludicrous.

And also, much of the energy released in an Earthquake is also thermal.

"Energy for Earthquakes comes from radioactive energy in Earth's mantle. Radioactive decay produces heat that causes convection in the mantle. This movement is transferred to Earth's crust where movement stores up energy in rocks, like a spring being stretched. When the rock breaks, the stored energy is released suddenly. This energy is then carried outwards from the break by seismic waves, a form of energy radiation. The prerequisites for an Earthquake are therefore: energy, motion, a material that can store energy like a spring, sudden release of energy, and transport of the energy.

2) Not all materials can store energy like a spring. A material must be elastic in order to store energy. Elastic means that when it is stretched it will spring back to its original shape and position. Plastic materials on the other hand will stay bent when bent. Most materials can behave both ways depending on the situation. Think of bending a paper clip. If you bend it a little bit, it springs back. If you bend it a lot it will spring back a ways but will stay somewhat bent. Think of bending a stick of sugar candy until it breaks. It stores energy and releases it suddenly when it breaks. But if you heat up the candy stick it will tend to bend more easily and not store energy. Rocks are elastic and store energy when they are cool. As they get hotter and under greater pressure, they behave more plastically. Thus, Earthquakes are restricted to the shallower parts of Earth where rocks are relatively cool.

3) There are several types of seismic waves that carry the energy of the earthquake away from the focus (where the original break occurred). Note that the wave moves energy, but there is no net movement of matter (think about a fishing bobber on a lake moving up and down as waves pass). A seismic wave is the passing of a vibrational movement in the matter it travels through. There are different types of seismic waves. Some vibrations can pass only through solids. Some vibrations only occur at the boundary between two types of materials."

Instead of you trying to make him scale relative to the movement of the faults & plates... why don't you just fully calculate their effects?

Instead of you trying to make him scale relative to the movement of the faults & plates... why don't you just fully calculate their effects?
"But it also brings up a question about how earthquake feats are being evaluated on site, which I wanted some clarification on.

From my understanding, utilizing seismic moment for calcs is only acceptable when the tectonic plates themselves are being directly manipulated to cause the resulting damage. To be brief, this seems pretty faulty. Given this hobby entails suspension of belief to a sizeable extent, I don't see why a non-natural energy source affecting the ground wouldn't be assumed to be equivalent in the seismic moment to an earthquake of comparable output. Shallow Earthquakes exist and are actually quite abundant/powerful while also obviously being considered in earthquake calculations."

Doesn't mean anything at all
2 separate sources can produce equal magnitude earthquakes with drastically varying amounts of energy, just like how a meteor and tectonic plates both causing a mag 5 earthquake require far different yields.

Seismic Moment is straight measuring the yield of the plates that end up causing the quake. Doesn't mean causing an equal quake makes you scale to the movement of the plates.

Doesn't mean anything at all
This isn't really a counter argument and I have no idea what you're even referencing here.
2 separate sources can produce equal magnitude earthquakes with drastically varying amounts of energy, just like how a meteor and tectonic plates both causing a mag 5 earthquake require far different yields.
Correct, one is smacking down on the surface where the epicenter and energy moment are happening at the surface and propagating into the atmosphere/into the ground. An Earthquake is doing the opposite and has to work through the crust.

This is a non-sequitur to my point.
Seismic Moment is straight measuring the yield of the plates that end up causing the quake. Doesn't mean causing an equal quake makes you scale to the movement of the plates.
Yes, and we use the measurement of this movement to derive the total energy of Earthquakes, the effects of which we see and feel at the surface. If someone underground is releasing energy and creating similar effects at the surface, what does that tell you about the two sources of energy?

Correct, one is smacking down on the surface where the epicenter and energy moment are happening at the surface and propagating into the atmosphere/into the ground. An Earthquake is doing the opposite and has to work through the crust.
Why can't we just calc that instead of trying to equate it to the plates?
Yes, and we use the measurement of this movement to derive the total energy of Earthquakes, the effects of which we see and feel at the surface. If someone underground is releasing energy and creating similar effects at the surface, what does that tell you about the two sources of energy?
We don't use the measurement of their movement to derive the total energy of earthquakes.
We use the yield of their movement + the radiated energy to get the total seismic energy. Huge difference.
Seismic energy = the energy caused by the seismic movement, not the energy propagating outwards.

Distance, pressure, and many other factors tie into that.

I can go 20,000 m below ground and shake the ground and make a mag 5 quake, then someone can go 30,000 m below ground and do the same thing. We not equal.

A small person shooting energy in multiple directions vs a large brick of land that takes up a portion of the planet moving and affecting everything it's touching from the force alone wouldn't have the same yield.

Why can't we just calc that instead of trying to equate it to the plates?
You could if you wanted to, I'm not good with those types of calcs and am also not the person who did the calc in question.

It still doesn't answer my question though, as using radiated energy for earthquake events still doesn't make sense as I've outlined throughout this thread.
We don't use the measurement of their movement to derive the total energy of earthquakes.
We use the yield of their movement + the radiated energy to get the total seismic energy. Huge difference.
No it's not and this right here is quite literally illustrating my argument. How is the radiated energy alone causing an event that then propogates itself with the same amount of energy present at surface level?
Seismic energy = the energy caused by the seismic movement, not the energy propagating outwards.

Distance, pressure, and many other factors tie into that.
It's all the same chain Tempest. The radiated energy is a result of the energy propagating into the crust. The seismic waves resulting from the event are quite literally what transfer the pent up energy of the material as I outlined to DMUA above.

I can go 20,000 m below ground and shake the ground and make a mag 5 quake, then someone can go 30,000 m below ground and do the same thing. We not equal.
I don't understand how this addresses my point.
A small person shooting energy in multiple directions vs a large brick of land that takes up a portion of the planet moving and affecting everything it's touching from the force alone wouldn't have the same yield.
The earthquakes energy is the result of storing heat energy from convection. Gojo himself is also storing energy within his body and releasing it with a much smaller surface area, so Gojo's feat is going to require a much higher energy output, making the seismic event a conservative low end as I addressed above.

No it's not and this right here is quite literally illustrating my argument. How is the radiated energy alone causing an event that then propogates itself with the same amount of energy present at surface level?

It's all the same chain Tempest. The radiated energy is a result of the energy propagating into the crust. The seismic waves resulting from the event are quite literally what transfer the pent up energy of the material as I outlined to DMUA above.

I don't understand how this addresses my point.

The earthquakes energy is the result of storing heat energy from convection. Gojo himself is also storing energy within his body and releasing it with a much smaller surface area, so Gojo's feat is going to require a much higher energy output, making the seismic event a conservative low end as I addressed above.
What?
The radiated energy doesn't cause an event that propagates itself.
The radiated energy is the event that is being propagated.
The occurrence of an earthquake is a complex energy conversion process. When an earthquake occurs, much of the available local energy is used to power the earthquake fracture growth, producing heat rather than generating seismic waves which radiate outward and are detected by seismographs.

The seismic moment is a measure of the total amount of energy that is transformed during an earthquake.
Usually only 1-10 percent or less of an earthquake's total energy is released in the form of radiated seismic waves.
The radiated energy, ER, is defined as the amount of energy that would be carried to the far field in the form of seismic waves if an earthquake occurred in an infinite and non-attenuating medium (Kostrov 1974).
You're thinking of the radiated energy as the cause of the energy. It isn't. It is the energy.

The radiated energy is only a fraction of the energy actually caused by said tectonics.
The rest of the energy is being used for other things.
It's like me activating a generator which fuels energy into a phone, a microwave, a television, and the entire house's electricity, and me being able to fuel the phone at the same rate means I'm relative to the generator which is doing that, and then some.

Me recreating the fraction of energy caused by tectonics moving at a negative altitude doesn't mean I scale to the tectonic plates.
Surface area doesn't matter, it's the same amount of energy being shot out.

What?
The radiated energy doesn't cause an event that propagates itself.
The radiated energy is the event that is being propagated.
Yes Tempest.....This is my point.... This
how is the radiated energy alone causing an event that then propogates itself with the same amount of energy present at surface level?
Was not a legit question, it was me outlining the inconsistency..
You're thinking of the radiated energy as the cause of the energy. It isn't. It is the energy.
No I am not. I don't think you've actually read my engagements with DMUA, yourself, and Executor as this is a pretty crazy take to away from my posts.

I know that radiated energy isn't the cause of the event, that is my whole point. We are not accounting for the cause and listing the radiated energy always, when clearly much more energy (the event which is causing the radiated energy to propagate) is needed.
The radiated energy is only a fraction of the energy actually caused by said tectonics.
The rest of the energy is being used for other things.
It's like me activating a generator which fuels energy into a phone, a microwave, a television, and the entire house's electricity, and me being able to fuel the phone at the same rate means I'm relative to the generator which is doing that, and then some.

Me recreating the fraction of energy caused by tectonics moving at a negative altitude doesn't mean I scale to the tectonic plates.
Surface area doesn't matter, it's the same amount of energy being shot out.
That example isn't remotely applicable to what is happening here.

No it's not just about a fraction of the energy, it's about needing a large energy event to encapsulate the total energy that we will then classify as "radiated energy". That energy still needs a source and is directly correlated to the event that caused it. With the current treatment of earthquake feats (scaling only to radiated energy) we are short selling the actual energy needed to activate the event and cause the after effects (radiated energy) that we see.

Last edited:
This thread is being made to discuss what end of this calculation (assuming a 4.5 Richter scale equivalent) should be applied to the character's profiles. You can read my comment there raising some concerns about utilizing the low end (which is essentially just the radiated energy) for that calc specifically. But it also brings up a question about how earthquake feats are being evaluated on site, which I wanted some clarification on.

It seems confusion may arise from utilizing the Richter scale, which is more so about calculating radiated energy. This has been replaced by the Moment magnitude scale and does not saturate data to only account for the aforementioned.

Clarification on this would be very helpful for ranking the verse so any help is greatly appreciated.

["Phantom Falcon·20/04/2023

Gojo was shifting tectonic plates and all that wasn't he? I imagine you'd use total seismic moment energy
https://earthalabama.com/energy.html#/
Earthquake Energy Calculator
M4 = 593 gigatons
M5 = 18.776 teratons

Large Island+ to Country level"]
thoughts? is this even valid or nah? 🤔

bump.

I don't know too much about calcing quakes, but one thing I see brought up in this thread is this
If we don't know how Gojo caused this earthquake then we really shouldn't be attributing the cause of it to him messing with the plates as though its that cut and dry.

Also the way its shown the quake doesn't seem to have happened instantly after the front prison realm was destroyed, it happened some time after so going by this, he could have very simply traveled upward from the trench and shot a red that caused this earthquake from a higher point in the ocean versus assuming it was just at the subduction zone.

Its more so the fact that Gojo was placed in the subduction zone where two plates collide and one sinks backdown. Gojo breaks out of the prison realm and then causes the earthquake likely due to killing the curses which are also there, where he would therefore be interacting with the plates by attacking them.

I feel that its pretty implicit on what the feat is. Gojo was mentioned to be placed in the japan trench (an area know to associate with the Japanese earthquakes), specifically mentioned in the subduction zone (The area where tectonic plates meet and collide), with tectonic being causes of earthquakes. Gojo breaks out and attacks the curses watching to stop him who are also in the same place, which we get the resulting earthquake which he would also be interacting with the plates and boom the earthquake.

Its more so the fact that Gojo was placed in the subduction zone where two plates collide and one sinks backdown. Gojo breaks out of the prison realm and then causes the earthquake likely due to killing the curses which are also there, where he would therefore be interacting with the plates by attacking them.

I feel that its pretty implicit on what the feat is. Gojo was mentioned to be placed in the japan trench (an area know to associate with the Japanese earthquakes), specifically mentioned in the subduction zone (The area where tectonic plates meet and collide), with tectonic being causes of earthquakes. Gojo breaks out and attacks the curses watching to stop him who are also in the same place, which we get the resulting earthquake which he would also be interacting with the plates and boom the earthquake.
And I don’t see evidence Gojo stayed at the subduction zone. As I said, Gojo could’ve very easily have swam or even teleported far above it and have caused the earthquake afterwards.

There is also no actual proof that Gojo is the one who caused the earthquake. The release of him from the back couldve been what caused the earthquake for all we know.

And I don’t see evidence Gojo stayed at the subduction zone. As I said, Gojo could’ve very easily have swam or even teleported far above it and have caused the earthquake afterwards.

There is also no actual proof that Gojo is the one who caused the earthquake. The release of him from the back couldve been what caused the earthquake for all we know.
You are arguing from ignorance. The sequence of events we were given was Gojo is released -> Shockwave -> Earthquake -> Gojo is in front of Kenjaku. Do not add in irrelevant hypotheticals that are not evidenced by the sequence of events.

Gojo's shockwave occurred as he was released, The literal lead up to the earthquake is them discussing the ramifications of Gojo being released and they even take precautions for an explosion of energy, with them comically being wrong about nothing happening except it disappearing (it was teleported to the trench) as the shockwave made its way to Japan. Kenjaku is literally explaining this as they feel that and Gojo is standing in front of him. This pent up energy was also explicitly hinted at upon Gojo's sealing where Gojo messes with Prison Realm to Kenjaku's surprise and makes it super heavy/dense so much that it craters the ground.

Stop derailing this thread if you're going to make claims like Gojo didn't cause the earthquake. Occam's razor is pretty clear cut and we're not going to have this thread cluttered with non-sequiturs to the verse-specific aspect and the overarching reason for why this thread exists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back