• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I just realized that many other links no longer work, and that some feats are not found or no longer findable on youtube:

• Helmet abilities mentioned in two scenes of the show by Peacemaker and Peacemaker's father.
  • The statement or Peacemaker says that he has already wrestled against a gorilla, which would be useful to justify his LS.
  • From Murn's statement that Peacemaker has expertise with all weapons known to mankind, which would be helpful in justifying Weapon Mastery.
  • That in the hands of Peacemaker anything is a deadly weapon, which would be useful to justify Weapon Mastery (I found a youtube short for this statement, but I know if this kind of link is allowed here)

Some links to justify AP and durability also no longer work, but I think I can find replacements on youtube

I just realized that many other links no longer work, and that some feats are not found or no longer findable on youtube:

• Helmet abilities mentioned in two scenes of the show by Peacemaker and Peacemaker's father.
  • The statement or Peacemaker says that he has already wrestled against a gorilla, which would be useful to justify his LS.
  • From Murn's statement that Peacemaker has expertise with all weapons known to mankind, which would be helpful in justifying Weapon Mastery.
  • That in the hands of Peacemaker anything is a deadly weapon, which would be useful to justify Weapon Mastery (I found a youtube short for this statement, but I know if this kind of link is allowed here)

Some links to justify AP and durability also no longer work, but I think I can find replacements on youtube
I have added the helmet abilities and the weapon expertise statement. "Anything is a deadly weapon" is not that good of a feat, so I added a different marksmanship feat

This CRT has been concluded and applied, so it can be closed.

So the Game Mechanics page says: In-game, Mario can get knocked out by a Goomba in a few hits and cannot even dent Thwomps without the use of invincibility stars. But in canon, Mario has the strength to effortlessly lift an entire fortress containing entire armies of Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Thwomps, etcetera, and he can toss them all off the screen. And he can also crush the same castles thus one-shotting all of them just by jumping on it.

However the castles referenced are Morton's and Larry's. The former contains only 3 known Thwomps and no known Koopa Troopas or Goomba, and the latter contains none of them (to our knowledge) normally but does have a magickoopa that can create Koopa Troopas.

Also the Mario discussion rule seems outdated as Dreamy Bowser and the Zeekeeper are 3-C now.

The Zeekeeper discussion rule can be removed, and we could reword it to just say "Entire armies of Bowser's Minions" for the game mechanics page. But the example should still be included for obvious reasons.

The Zeekeeper discussion rule can be removed, and we could reword it to just say "Entire armies of Bowser's Minions" for the game mechanics page. But the example should still be included for obvious reasons.
Armies? Thecastles referenced have 14 and 15 enemies respectively, Lemmy's castle the only other one he physically destroys only does slightly better with 21 enemies

That's still taking game mechanics literally; it doesn't change the entire fact that tossing a Fortress large enough to contain numerous obstacles waiting for Mario including more than one Thwomp. And that's a reason we do NOT upgrade Goombas, Koopa Troopas, or even Thwomps or Chain Chomps to 3-C.

That's still taking game mechanics literally; it doesn't change the entire fact that tossing a Fortress large enough to contain numerous obstacles waiting for Mario including more than one Thwomp. And that's a reason we do NOT upgrade Goombas, Koopa Troopas, or even Thwomps or Chain Chomps to 3-C.
If we don't take what is shown in game then we don't have proof anyone besides the koopaling and the yoshi egg was inside each castle beside that a white flag is raised and tossing the castle is an LS feat.

Last edited:
The Zeekeeper discussion rule can be removed
I have removed it.

Back