• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal, Transduality, plot&fate manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have few questions

1. What are exactly the Platonic concepts
  2. Can any character get Transduality type 3 by Transcending every duality in the verse on conceptual level.
  3. Does some fate manipulation better than Plot manipulation
  4. Let's say if a plot exist in a verse and higher dimensional character uses fate manipulation to change the outcome of that plot does that make sense or that kinda of thing is possible?
  5. Seeing some character as FICTION does that qualifies for higher dimensionality? Btw I am trying to say if no Statement found them being higher dimensional
  6. Can higher realities which are Infinitely above lower realities Qualify for higher dimensionality/higher plane of existence
  7. I know wiki states speed isn't based on dimensionality. So I have a question if something has immeasurable speed by Transcending space-time & dimension in normal reality but couldn't move at immeasurable speed even if it Transcends dimensions in higher reality because reality difference between two different realities. Isn't this some solid evidence for both realities being in Transcended one another? I mean if both realities are on same dimensionality that doesn't matter right.
  8. If higher Reality characters clearly unaffected by every haxes of lower realities on conceptual level isn't it some evidence for higher dimensionality.

1. Concepts as established by Plato's theory of forms
2. Might
3. Yes
4. Can be a thing
5. May qualify for tier 1 but not necessarily higher D
6. So far yes
7. Don't understand your point
8. It can be supportive evidence

1. Concepts as established by Plato's theory of forms
Does wiki accepts that if we have enough evidence to prove those are Plato's theory
2. Might
3. Yes
4. Can be a thing
5. May qualify for tier 1 but not necessarily higher D
Btw they seeing something as plot does that gives them plot manipulation? I mean if they can alter that but not fully they can just slightly alter it. Does that still gives them plot manipulation.

What is the least necessary feat or statement needed even to get low level of plot manipulation
7. Don't understand your point
For example in 3D reality something Transcends space-time and moved beyond that plane but in higher reality it couldn't Transcends space time couldn't move beyond the plane. Doesn't that kinda shows higher realities is above lower realities on Transcended level
8. It can be supportive evidence
If there is a statement of hierarchy of realities. How do you consider that hierarchy word?

For example there are 1000 floors of hierarchy and floor 1 & 2 have infinite difference between their realities. Does that can be said for all other floors ? I mean for example does floor 2 & 3 would have same difference has floor 1 & 2 ?

You can check a myriad of plot manipulation users to get a general idea

For many of them, there's a book that allows to control the narrative. If some some sort of narrative or plot alluded in the verse, you'll get plot manipulation.

Probably, but a clear example is DnD, infinitely above baseline tier 2. The most powerful 2As on the wiki. As for why they're not tier 1, not sure, but that's a clear example of what you're describing
I need some examples for plot manipulation. I mean what is the low level plot manipulation any character has ever done.

Does wiki accepts that if we have enough evidence to prove those are Plato's theory
Yes. It is quite useless tho.
Btw they seeing something as plot does that gives them plot manipulation? I mean if they can alter that but not fully they can just slightly alter it. Does that still gives them plot manipulation.
It can depending on context.
What is the least necessary feat or statement needed even to get low level of plot manipulation
Can be anything really.
For example in 3D reality something Transcends space-time and moved beyond that plane but in higher reality it couldn't Transcends space time couldn't move beyond the plane. Doesn't that kinda shows higher realities is above lower realities on Transcended level
I guess?
If there is a statement of hierarchy of realities. How do you consider that hierarchy word?
Realities above realities.
For example there are 1000 floors of hierarchy and floor 1 & 2 have infinite difference between their realities. Does that can be said for all other floors ? I mean for example does floor 2 & 3 would have same difference has floor 1 & 2 ?
Ye.

Yes. It is quite useless tho.

It can depending on context.

Can be anything really.

I guess?

Realities above realities.

Ye.
I have another question. If someone is fated to be something in future. Their fate can't be changed no matter what how do you consider that. I mean even if someone who can affect Acausality type 4 can't change his fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back