• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

It only lacks references which is not a reason to delete the profile (specially it is made before enforcement). Besides, it is locked.
I believe I have made my point very clear. Also, the need for scans is not absolutely essential. They are recommended but not necessary.

And I disagree with the notion of "trust me, bro", as it would be contested as soon as it is created, not locked.

There needs to be a small box on top of regular Dusknoir's profile linking to its PMD version. The PMD Profile has a link to the regular profile but the regular one doesn't have one for the PMD Profile

There needs to be a small box on top of regular Dusknoir's profile linking to its PMD version. The PMD Profile has a link to the regular profile but the regular one doesn't have one for the PMD Profile
Request for locking https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Player_(OFF) because it has a Low 1-C rating.
Done.

It is finally accepted and applied, and therefore I request for closing this.

Also, the update makes a matchup involving Marcy becoming stomp:

Marcy VS MCU She-Hulk, as She-Hulk does not have lifting strength now.
And I'm asking for permission to remove this matchup from their profiles then.

Last edited:
It is finally accepted and applied, and therefore I request for closing this.

Also, the update makes a matchup involving Marcy becoming stomp:

And I'm asking for permission to remove this matchup from their profiles then.
Can anyone kindly close this thread?

it's already accepted
Done

Someone close this match, it ended as Inco.

This thread is accepted, so it can be closed now.

This thread is accepted, so it can be closed now.
Medeus already handled it.

Someone close this match, it ended as Inco.
Bambu handled it.

Tier 1 profiles that are not locked.

Request for moving it to Versus Threads because I accidentally put it in Content Revision

Tier 1 profiles that are not locked.

Done.

This thread hasn't been commented on in two years. What's the reason for locking it?
I'm going to link it in a discussion rule rewrite and want to preemptively stop any possible disruption of it.

I suppose I'll lock it, but for future reference that sort of thing really isn't necessary until someone necro's it.

Shoto vs Natsu

This thread appears to be in agreement on this being a stomp in Natsu's favor and should be closed.

Natsu is immune to Shoto's fire and we've agreed that he can eat his Phosphor as well, meaning two out of Shoto's three methods of attacking are useless here. And using Phosphor will just power Natsu up even more. Shoto's only option is to spam ice, but Natsu's flames are hotter than anything Shoto has dealt with, covers far more range, he's vastly superior in combat, and has experience fighting against superior ice users like Gray.

I thought this match up could be fair if Natsu couldn't eat Phosphor, but it looks like he can and I was wrong.

Back