• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All out war between Pokémon, digimon, bakugan, beyblade, Yo-kai watch, Legendz, and that dinosaur fighter thing (I cant remember).

Digimon godstomps.

Pokemon comes in a distant second.

Bakugan is third.

Beyblade's fourth.

Fossil Fighters is 5th.

Idk between the rest.

Reactions: Sus
Most Pokémon get stomped by digimon.

A few bakugan like drago would stomp most digimon with the exception of a few powerful digimon like zeed or lucemon.

Beyblade. You need gingka to take out a few digimon.

Yo kai: I don't know

Drago/Bakugan in general can't really deal with anything beyond general Mega Digimon.

Even RagnaLordmo blitzes and erases him.

Beyblade is in a similar case.

Pokemon is like the only one that's a threat as I'd argue Arceus and the Creation Trio could take out some of the 2-A Digimon if they play their cards right.

Yokai Watch can't even get past File Island Champion Digimon.

But those don´t count as they aren´t summonable.
Which means, we really need a total war thread for Digimon Vs. SMT (Up to HIgh 2-A, of course)

I mean....This has been common knowledge for years now that Digimon currently is weaker than SMT when it comes to God Tiers. Although that may change soon.

I remember back when Lucemon and God were at least High 1-C and SMT capped at Low 1-C, man, how times change....

I was serious, unitl I remembered that back then I confused SMT with Digimon and ended up mixing the High 1-C into Digimon.

Back