• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Instinct Ultra Revision 3: Powers, Abilities and some more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already calculated it in the past, it turned out being Class 10 and was previously used to scale Aganos, Gargos and Eyedol.
That because the former is depicted as particularly strong in brute strength when compared to characters with similar AP, and no one had every wrestled him. The Shadow Lords are just incredibly stronger than him in any way, even just for sheer amounts of Shadow Energy possessed, and Eyedol's club is way too heavy to lift for any member of the Alliance, which includes Aganos.
I'm guessing we don't count the 90s comics where Sabrewulf tears a metal door off the wall, right? Or would those only be part of keys for the classic characters?

I'm guessing we don't count the 90s comics where Sabrewulf tears a metal door off the wall, right? Or would those only be part of keys for the classic characters?
That would likely be it's own pages since it's non canon to both
Also I'm rejecting this for not recognising Izzik and Dretch are the definitive god tiers of the verse

A few more things came out while I was applying the changes, so I'm going to write them here and then update the OP accordingly.

@Antvasima @Hellbeast @NotoriouSoda @BlackDarkness679 @DaReaperMan @EliminatorVenom @Apex_PredatorX Please check these, if you want

Lifting Strength

I remembered another lifting strength feat that happens in the novel, which would bump everyone to Class 100. All the details and the calculation can be found here.
Both Sabrewulf and Mira scale to this, and since the latter is portrayed as weaker than or at the very least comparable to a bunch of characters such as Thunder, Aganos, Kim Wu and Jago (as proven in the previous CRT), I'd say this can easily scale to the whole verse.

Guardians aren't incorporeal

I found this dossier only now (since they're hard to find on internet), which explains how Guardians are physical, despite being described as hologram-light creatues made of light.
This means that the likes of Yeo (Kim Wu's spirit) will lose (or rather, not have) Incorporeality, and Gargos will not have one of the justifications for Non-Physical Interaction (he could still grab Eyedol's soul, so the power itself remains).

Also, the characters who have bonded with a Guardian have Multiple Selves type 2 switched to Type 3

Shin Hisako

I completely forgot about her when I made this thread, time to fix this.
Luckily, there isn't much to add/remove.

• In this form, she doesn't inherit the following things:
    • Poison Manipulation: Doesn't wear the Cat's Claw
    • Rage Power: Doesn't have the Wrath Meter anymore.
    • The weakness of losing energy the farther she gets from her graveyard, as the bond with is has been severed.
  • She can now walk normally, instead of relying solely on crawling to move fast.
  • Multiple Selves type 3: Just like other characters previously mentioned in this thread, she's bonded with a Guardian, specifically the katana of her father. This is mentioned here and here.
  • Ectoplasm Manipulation: Can create Drifting Spirit Orbs
  • Summoning: Via Eternal Descent

Izziks, Dretchs and Mimics

The first ones are the two types of minions that Gargos can summon.
I thought it would be nice to mention their AP, which would be At most 9-B+. They are strong enough to hurt the KI cast, but are depicted as notably weaker both in the game (since they go down in two hits) and in the comics.

Mimics are other servants of Gargos and clones of various warriors. Their AP adapts to the fighters of whom they are copies, so it should be listed as Varies. On top of having the powers of the fighters they copy, they have demonstrated a bunch of unique abilities, that are worthy to be listed.
Some particular mimics have also demonstrated further powers

Gargos's AP would then be At leasr High 6-A, likely 4-C. At most 9-B+ with Izziks and Dretchs, Varies with Mimics

Also, Gargos's description of Duplication says Of himself and others

The first bit is wrong and based on the assumption that the clone he defeats in his ending is a Mimic. This is false for at least three reasons: The clone is called "Doppelganger" instead of Mimic, its color is blue instead of green and it is rebellious against the true Gargos.
👍

That would likely be it's own pages since it's non canon to both
Also I'm rejecting this for not recognising Izzik and Dretch are the definitive god tiers of the verse
Exactly, at some point I will make profiles even for them, not soon though.
They're the true Shadow Lords.

I think the only way is to put them at as Unknown, likely/possibly 9-B+ scaling them to the characters they fight in their trailer.

No, the only thing they get is a trailer and a bit of a backstory unrelated to their role in the KI world (Arbiter, Raam, Rash).
Imho, Raam is so little unique both gameplay and story-wise, that might not meet the requirements for a profile, but I wouldn't mind having him.

Now I'm experiencing the disappointment all over again
But yeah this all seems good

So I'm assuming Class 100 is for everyone but the God Tiers get an "at least"

Also, I'd like an opinion on proto-Orchid's profile's intelligence section.
Is that too long? Should it be moved into a blog? I don't feel like shortening it more than what I've already done.

Also, she might be Genius, instead of Gifted, what do you think?

Unless I end up remembering something else I missed from the things I have checked over and over (which could be possible, this class 100 feat is an example) the only hope would be stuff from the dossiers or the personal actions.
About the latter, there are many, many interactions I couldn't find despite having watched hours and hours of gameplay across YouTube and Twitch, and there would still be many minor, shorter and obscure videos, but I had reached a point I couldn't go on watching that stuff.

Like, I remember an action being about destroying the rest of a temple that was partially destroyed during the battle between the player and a mimic, and the YouTuber chose to leave instead, I couldn't find anyone else going through that quest.

Shadow Lords has dozens of options and ways to approach missions with different characters and go on with the game, but there isn't a comprehensive list on internet, the only way is either to play it yourself over and over, or watch dozens of videos.

The new additions seem fine to me as well.

I see...

I know this thread probably doesn't relate to the classic series anymore but I did a thing.
I am uncertain if it is necessary for me to ask calc group members for evaluations via a notification posted here. Perhaps you can simply ask in the wiki management forum thread for this purpose, and then tell us here when the calculation has been evaluated?

I see...

I know this thread probably doesn't relate to the classic series anymore but I did a thing.
I remember that such feats couldn't be considered LS, only AP.
A punch that sends someone flying is LS only if the character is actively pushing their arm upward to lift the victim, instead of just sending them upward with the explosive impact of the punch itself.

The new additions seem fine to me as well.
Thank you.
Alsl, what do you think of this thing below?

Also, I'd like an opinion on proto-Orchid's profile's intelligence section.
Is that too long? Should it be moved into a blog? I don't feel like shortening it more than what I've already done.

Also, she might be Genius, instead of Gifted, what do you think?

Gifted intelligence seems sufficient. Also, the text for the section is far too long, yes. You need to shorten it down to only mention her most impressive raw intelligence feats.

Here:

As a calc group member, you should bookmark, follow, and regularly visit the above thread.

This thread is also very useful for calc group members:

Ah ok, I thought it'd be a very different thread.

I am familiar with those two, though my issue with the evaluations one is that calc group members rarely passed through there xD

Okay. The calculations evaluations are one of the most important responsibilities for calc group members though.

I remember that such feats couldn't be considered LS, only AP.
A punch that sends someone flying is LS only if the character is actively pushing their arm upward to lift the victim, instead of just sending them upward with the explosive impact of the punch itself.
What about the speed in that feat?

About the latter, there are many, many interactions I couldn't find despite having watched hours and hours of gameplay across YouTube and Twitch, and there would still be many minor, shorter and obscure videos, but I had reached a point I couldn't go on watching that stuff.

Like, I remember an action being about destroying the rest of a temple that was partially destroyed during the battle between the player and a mimic, and the YouTuber chose to leave instead, I couldn't find anyone else going through that quest.

Shadow Lords has dozens of options and ways to approach missions with different characters and go on with the game, but there isn't a comprehensive list on internet, the only way is either to play it yourself over and over, or watch dozens of videos.
For someone who didnt have the game imo its good enough, you cant possibly get all without having in posession the very thing

Gifted intelligence seems sufficient. Also, the text for the section is far too long, yes. You need to shorten it down to only mention her most impressive raw intelligence feats.
I have made it sensibly shorter, moving secondary information to other sections, like the NA&T.

What about the speed in that feat?
I don't think characters can scale to the speed of things and people they throw or hit.
And Classic Characters already have Supersonic reactions anyway.

The intelligence section is still long, but I think that it is currently acceptable.

A few of them, such as Spinal, Tusk, Fulgore and Glacius don't really have acrobatic attacks even while jumping, but the fact I'm adding more gifs than just special moves, may make me find more things.

Funnily enough, Aganos can easily roll like a ball, which is currently considered Acrobatics.

Acrobatics isn't just about doing stuff in the air, we also accept things performed on the ground like movements and stunts from gymnastic, capoeira, breakdancing etc..
About rolling and somersaulting, it all depends on how your body's strucutred; if you're an armadillo, a literal wheel or something like that, then you obviosuly won't get acrobatics because you'r hardwired for it.
But human-like beings have to put a particulat amount of effort to curl up, roll, bounce and more, showing flexibility, strength etc..., especially if you're building your own momentum to travel forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back