• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kung-fu Panda 3-A Po Proposal and Other Stuff

FmecgFyWAAEaOm2.png
jWidSDI.jpg

Y'know, people who take others seriously for making light jokes/jabs at someone for liking a certain franchise that obviously does no actual harm are usually the ones in the wrong.

Y'know, people who take others seriously for making light jokes/jabs at someone for liking a certain franchise that obviously does no actual harm are usually the ones in the wrong.
that changes when those jabs are so presistent that they become annoying and unfunny. If you made it once or twice i wouldn't bat an eye but you keep that shit coming

No way bro went through the process of creating a meme about somebody being unfunny only for it to be the most mid shit I've seen all day 💀
it's not like it's hard to make a meme, not to mention that it was made to throw a jab not to be funny. Making a meme that isn't a gif or a video funny nowadays takes ridiculous amounts of abstraction

I think Arceus is just a secret One Piss lover and is afraid to own up to it..
I like One Piece, it's just that it is still flawed and has a lot of parts to it that are mid af. Not to mention that waiting ages for anything to happen takes a toll on a guy.

I'm neutral to this, since I have very little context as to the proposal in question.

Probably not, it was stated that no one before Jindiao had the power to escape the spirit realm in the way he did, which was actually breaking a hole in it by possessing a greater power than the Spirit Realm itself.

Probably not, it was stated that no one before Jindiao had the power to escape the spirit realm in the way he did, which was actually breaking a hole in it by possessing a greater power than the Spirit Realm itself.
I was thinking the same thing. It's makes no sense for Kai to be uni

So only people who would scale to Uni are those who scale to Wellspring amped Jindiao, the White Bone Demon, and debatably Prime Oogway due to possessing the same Hero’s chi Po used to fight Jindiao.

Yeah, I was thinking we could use this thread to talk about Eternal Chord scaling (since it does kind of justify some of the topics mentioned).

Back