• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternately we could just mention the feat without linking to any powers page in conjunction.

I'm personally fine either way, but I'd prefer linking it something. I can see LordGin's point, as Bison's flesh turned into energy rather than crumble on itself and the cracking process might have been just the way it happened, which was the main reason I labeled it as deconstruction.

It seems to be somewhere in an uncertain in-between territory.

... you know the definition the definition of Transmutation yes?
noun
  1. the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

Transmutation is the ability to alter the form of energy, beings, objects, matter, etc. to change it into something else. This ability has a variety of applications, including transmuting nearby objects into useful items or nullifying attacks by turning them into something else. More specialized versions can turn forcibly transmute or transform targets into other inanimate objects or vastly weaker beings (i.e. a common toad), effectively incapacitating or killing them.

None of that is deconstruction, cracking isn't apart of deconstruction otherwise ice Manipulation would be considered as such. Again, learn the definition of a word before attempting to apply it to profiles, this is inherently transmutation and its the textbook definition.
Except nothing from what we see implies he transmutes him, learn the definition of deconstruction

Deconstruction is the ability to break something down into smaller parts. The extent of this ability can vary from user to user.

We see Bison body breaks down visually and into particles, far better fitting with that then your assumed transmutation, characters in fiction which have that ability has the body change instantly into something else, such as Orchid or Natsumi, whom have it

Also dont act like a smart ass with me and drop that towards me

Except nothing from what we see implies he transmutes him, learn the definition of deconstruction
Copying my formatting i see, really original good for you. Moving on, the definition of deconstruction is to break something down into smaller pieces, Transmutation is the ability to transmute beings and matter into other states of matter, such as Ryu turning Bison into particles of light, deconstruction doesn't turn you into particles of light. Deconstruction either reduces you into ash, blood or atoms and none of those happen here.

Deconstruction is the ability to break something down into smaller parts. The extent of this ability can vary from user to user.

We see Bison body breaks down visually and into particles, far better fitting with that then your assumed transmutation, characters in fiction which have that ability has the body change instantly into something else, such as Orchid or Natsumi, whom have it
First of all, no M Bison isn't breaking down into atoms, he's turning into particles of light, not atoms or molecules, which isn't deconstruction. He turns into light particles, M Bison isn't made of light ergo this isn't an example of deconstruction. He's turning into a different state of matter, which is Transmutation. Again, familiarize yourself with how abilities work and the definition behind them, and i could care less about other verses here, we are discussing Street Fighter and nothing else.
Also dont act like a smart ass with me and drop that towards me
Not acting like a "smart ass." I'm literally telling you how things work here, don't go getting your feelings hurt for no reason. Not only that but typically when your the only one arguing with no support that indicates your wrong.

Anyway I've spoken and everyone concurs with my perspective, unless you bring new pieces of evidence I'm no longer replying to you.

Should we use this compromise solution?
Disagree, this inherently isn't an example of Deconstruction its text book definition of Transmutation. Turning someone into light isn't deconstruction, its altering the state of matter and turning flesh to light particles, I.E Transmutation.

@DontTalkDT

My apologies for bothering you, but we are going around in circles here. Would you say that Ryu of Street Fighter turning M.Bison/Vega into light particles is a case of limited Transmutation, Deconstruction, or a mixture of both in combination?

Particles is synonymous with molecules or atoms, basic knowledge which you clearly lack and try to argue against it

Visuals also say otherwise, excuse me you are proven wrong and that ego doesnt allow you to admit it

No transmutation in fiction looks like what Ryu did and i gave two examples of such, let alone there is the one in the page for it with fma, meanwhile the one for deconstruction shows something similar looking to what happened to Bison

Also since when transmutation includes cracking both visually and audibly? Literally never, absolutely nothing supports it as transmutation, so get better evidence besides your opinion with no basis

Agreed with this not being Transmutation as it's so different as most fictional examples. Deconstruction could be applied, but also could be soul manipulation or just energy manipulation that can affect souls such as Bison's soul.

Also since when transmutation includes cracking both visually and audibly? Literally never, absolutely nothing supports it as transmutation, so get better evidence besides your opinion with no basis
Transmutation is turning one material into another, there is going to be cracking in the present material as it's being transmuted into another substance. In this case, flesh to light. Cracking isn't evidence of deconstruction, deconstruction is evident by either statements (such as Thanos.) and mechanics, such as the IG being able to reduce anything into atoms. Again, deconstruction is the act of reducing one to atoms, ashes or blood via messing with ones atomic bonds. Ryu isn't causing Bison to break down into atoms, or even dusting him. Bison turns into light, again this is the very definition of Transmutation.
Agreed with this not being Transmutation as it's so different as most fictional examples. Deconstruction could be applied, but also could be soul manipulation or just energy manipulation that can affect souls such as Bison's soul.
This isn't most fiction examples, there is no deconstruction on this wiki that turns people into particles of light. Deconstruction isn't turning people into particles of light, if Bison were reduced to atoms or even just a pile of ashes then you'd have a point, but turning someone from flesh into energy is a form of transmutation. If I can turn you into a different state of matter than which you were before that's text book definition of Transmutation, not Deconstruction.

Particles is synonymous with molecules or atoms, basic knowledge which you clearly lack and try to argue against it
Not in this case you pseudo intellectual baboon. Light particles are not the same as atoms or molecules found in living organisms, take middle school science before you attempt to preach to me about how atoms work. Are we made of Light? No. Are we composed of Light particles? No. Is your argument inherently flawed? Yes.

The term your looking for is "Photons." not atoms, light particles are not atoms or molecules. They are Photons, photons are not bits of matter as atoms are.
Visuals also say otherwise, excuse me you are proven wrong and that ego doesnt allow you to admit it
Visuals don't say otherwise in the slightest, he cracks and turns into light particles, not atoms and molecules. He is very cleary turning into light particles, not atoms and molecules from a living organism.
No transmutation in fiction looks like what Ryu did and i gave two examples of such, let alone there is the one in the page for it with fma, meanwhile the one for deconstruction shows something similar looking to what happened to Bison
FMA is one of many examples, and nobody in verse can turn people into different substance. Scar has his deconstruction since he's stated to deconstruction at an Atomic level and is shown to reduce opponents into bloody pulp. That comparison falls flat, and I wasn't aware that you were such a fan of literature that you've read every fictional work to ever exist. Boa Hanacock from One Piece turns people into stone, Arc from Nasuverse cam turn people into energy and dogs, Shuu from One Piece can turn people from flesh into rust, and so on and so forth. All of yours arguments are incredibly flawed, wether it be via you committing incredible fallacies such as saying "nothing in fiction works like this" despite there be several profiles that work exactly like that.

The Flash is listed under durability negation as the profile picture, not as durability negation works under the same functions as the Flash so that little "argument" doesn't work here. FMA is not every verse and has its own set limitations.

It didn't affect Bison's soul, that is still "alive" and currently "roams around" as Phantom Bison, like when he attempted to take over Ed's body.

Anyway, thank you for the input, do you also agree with everything else in the OP?

Not in this case you pseudo intellectual baboon. Light particles are not the same as atoms or molecules found in living organisms, take middle school science before you attempt to preach to me about how atoms work. Are we made of Light? No. Are we composed of Light particles? No. Is your argument inherently flawed? Yes.
Retorting to namecalling now eh? Take your L from now you self centered egocentric jerk

Literally one of things shown when searching for particles says synonyms for it are molecules or atoms, the fact i seen you before in other threads argue about such a topic and you were debunked to the ground should tell you dont know what you talking, nothing i said its flawed, projection at its finest
The term your looking for is "Photons." not atoms, light particles are not atoms or molecules. They are Photons, photons are not bits of matter as atoms are.
Already debunked this
Visuals don't say otherwise in the slightest, he cracks and turns into light particles, not atoms and molecules. He is very cleary turning into light particles, not atoms and molecules from a living organism.
Just cuz your eyes have issues and you got a case of putting your opinion over others its not an argument, you were anyway debunked on that you just repeat irrelevant stuff
FMA is one of many examples, and nobody in verse can turn people into different substance. Scar has his deconstruction since he's stated to deconstruction at an Atomic level and is shown to reduce opponents into bloody pulp. That comparison falls flat, and I wasn't aware that you were such a fan of literature that you've read every fictional work to ever exist. Boa Hanacock from One Piece turns people into stone, Arc from Nasuverse cam turn people into energy and dogs, Shuu from One Piece can turn people from flesh into rust, and so on and so forth. All of yours arguments are incredibly flawed, wether it be via you committing incredible fallacies such as saying "nothing in fiction works like this" despite there be several profiles that work exactly like that.
Literally no one thinks its transmutation, the only person who thought that didnt even comment further now and others who got here as well agree with it being deconstruction, so take away your baseless interpretation

You brought nothing new here then arguing basic stuff you skipped in school and try to argue it as if its your domain of field
The Flash is listed under durability negation as the profile picture, not as durability negation works under the same functions as the Flash so that little "argument" doesn't work here. FMA is not every verse and has its own set limitations.
That doesnt prove anything for you, different functionings of the ability =/= not the same ability

Last edited:
Photons also are particles genius: a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation

Particles also being the same as an atom or molecule: any of the basic units of matter and energy (such as a molecule, atom, proton, electron, or photon)

Dont argue something you didnt take a class off, let alone definitions or synonyms

Can everybody here stop with the insults and stay polite please? This is not an important issue.

@Agnaa

Would you be willing to help out with evaluating this please?

I am not willing, sorry. I'm not interested in Street Fighter and have other revisions I'm working on that need my attention.

Retorting to namecalling now eh? Take your L from now you self centered egocentric jerk
Absolutely especially whenever your being completely ignorant of basic science and such.
Literally one of things shown when searching for particles says synonyms for it are molecules or atoms, the fact i seen you before in other threads argue about such a topic and you were debunked to the ground should tell you dont know what you talking, nothing i said its flawed, projection at its finest.
First things first, no you actually haven't seen me getting debunked to the ground before regarding this topic so let's avoid making shit up to make yourself look good, secondly no you literally typed "particles" into Google and did 2 seconds of research without even adding the proper context. I.E light particles, which are photons which are not bits of matter like moles and atoms. This is what we call proper evidence which unlike you can I both supply and prove.

I found out that electrons are tiny particles of matter. They are the bits of matter within an atom that vibrate around the nucleus of an atom. Electrons can also fly about freely or travel slowly and are not just found within atoms. In a copper wire, for example, they can be found loose, outside atoms, traveling slowly, a few inches per minute.

Electrons have a negative charge, which means only that they move away from other negatively charged matter (other electrons) and are drawn to positively charged matter (protons, often ones in the nuclei of atoms).

But photons are units (packets of energy) of an electromagnetic wave. They are not bits of matter.

Photons have neither negative nor positive charge. They are not matter and have no mass. They travel the speed of light when in a vacuum like in outer space (which is not a complete vacuum, really). But they can travel much slower when traveling through a medium like water or even air.

Already debunked this
Haven't actually debunked shit, basic science goes against you. Or do you think we're composed of photons or that photons have mass like atoms now?
Just cuz your eyes have issues and you got a case of putting your opinion over others its not an argument, you were anyway debunked on that you just repeat irrelevant stuff
Right back at you, but unlike you I'm actually using common sense and very simple science which you seem to fail to understand. Photons are not tiny bits of matter, they are not atoms and do not have negative nor positive charges, the two are different.
Literally no one thinks its transmutation, the only person who thought that didnt even comment further now and others who got here as well agree with it being deconstruction, so take away your baseless interpretation
Ant, Grimreaper, etc. So now not only can you not understand 8th grade science but now you can't even count accordingly, real smooth. I've already addressed them and they haven't replied, so no that doesn't work and unlike you I have staff support.
You brought nothing new here then arguing basic stuff you skipped in school and try to argue it as if its your domain of field
"Skipped school" coming from the cro magnon who isn't able to tell apart the differences between a ******* atom and a photon? Let's not go down that route, because you have the intelligence of a 5th grade taking remedial classes.
That doesnt prove anything for you, different functionings of the ability =/= not the same ability
Practice what you preach, you were the one using the FMA example and riding it despite it being flawed.
Photons also are particles genius: a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation

Particles also being the same as an atom or molecule: any of the basic units of matter and energy (such as a molecule, atom, proton, electron, or photon)

Dont argue something you didnt take a class off, let alone definitions or synonyms
They literally differentiate photons and matter there, atoms posses mass whilst Photons do not. Atoms have a negative and positive. Photons don't possess mass, it's literally why light can travel at the speed of light. Do you think your composed of photons????

Can everybody here stop with the insults and stay polite please? This is not an important issue.
Ant it absolutely is whenever we have someone who refuses to accept or understand basic science.

Ask for staff, but I can guarantee that no of them are gonna buy deconstruction.

Absolutely especially whenever your being completely ignorant of basic science and such.
So you admit you retort to insults whenever your opinion isnt agreed on basically, thanks for showing what kind of a person you are
First things first, no you actually haven't seen me getting debunked to the ground before regarding this topic so let's avoid making shit up to make yourself look good, secondly no you literally typed "particles" into Google and did 2 seconds of research without even adding the proper context. I.E light particles, which are photons which are not bits of matter like moles and atoms. This is what we call proper evidence which unlike you can I both supply and prove.

I found out that electrons are tiny particles of matter. They are the bits of matter within an atom that vibrate around the nucleus of an atom. Electrons can also fly about freely or travel slowly and are not just found within atoms. In a copper wire, for example, they can be found loose, outside atoms, traveling slowly, a few inches per minute.

Electrons have a negative charge, which means only that they move away from other negatively charged matter (other electrons) and are drawn to positively charged matter (protons, often ones in the nuclei of atoms).

But photons are units (packets of energy) of an electromagnetic wave. They are not bits of matter.

Photons have neither negative nor positive charge. They are not matter and have no mass. They travel the speed of light when in a vacuum like in outer space (which is not a complete vacuum, really). But they can travel much slower when traveling through a medium like water or even air.
Except you got debunked, on particle beams with dienomite or someone else, which literally no one sided you, so stop lying, the way you argue already shows how much you know on the topic
Haven't actually debunked shit, basic science goes against you. Or do you think we're composed of photons or that photons have mass like atoms now?
Except i did, you are just an arrogabt individual which goes against anything not siding you and agressively at that
Right back at you, but unlike you I'm actually using common sense and very simple science which you seem to fail to understand. Photons are not tiny bits of matter, they are not atoms and do not have negative nor positive charges, the two are different.
Common sense in your dreams

Also nowhere says those tiny stuff are photons and them glowing isnt proof of light, you have no basis wgich is why you are full of crap
Ant, Grimreaper, etc. So now not only can you not understand 8th grade science but now you can't even count accordingly, real smooth. I've already addressed them and they haven't replied, so no that doesn't work and unlike you I have staff support.
you claimed particles arent atoms or molecules, so shut up with your remarks

Also only reaper did, the rest were neutral or towards both, you arent sided by anyone as you day dream
"Skipped school" coming from the cro magnon who isn't able to tell apart the differences between a ******* atom and a photon? Let's not go down that route, because you have the intelligence of a 5th grade taking remedial classes.

Practice what you preach, you were the one using the FMA example and riding it despite it being flawed.

They literally differentiate photons and matter there, atoms posses mass whilst Photons do not. Atoms have a negative and positive. Photons don't possess mass, it's literally why light can travel at the speed of light. Do you think your composed of photons????
I did my school and studied chemistry and physics at that time, unlike you who didnt knee what i saud earlier, let slone who makes headcanons with no proof

Ant it absolutely is whenever we have someone who refuses to accept or understand basic science.

Ask for staff, but I can guarantee that no of them are gonna buy deconstruction.
look in the mirror and dont judge others when you yourself dont comprehend basic school stuff

And dont project your opinion which is wrong and unfounded

You still havent countered or offered legitimate stuff here, you were also debunked and you retorted to name calling when you disliked what you were told, keep it to yourself

So you admit you retort to insults whenever your opinion isnt agreed on basically, thanks for showing what kind of a person you are.
If you don't want to be insulted then don't say absolutely stupid claims without knowing what your even talking about.
Except you got debunked, on particle beams with dienomite or someone else, which literally no one sided you, so stop lying, the way you argue already shows how much you know on the topic.
Total different subject and that wasn't Dienomite either, so that speaks magnitudes as to how informed you are. And I wasn't "debunked" either DontTalk literally agreed with the beam not being deconstruction hence why its no longer on the profile. Again, practice what you preach child.

Not sure how this is even a point other than you simply attempting to act smug.
Except i did, you are just an arrogabt individual which goes against anything not siding you and agressively at that.
No, no you haven't. You haven't provided any sort of proper citation for any of your claims, have a complete and total misunderstanding of how basic physics works and a lack of understanding when it comes to the definition of words.
Common sense in your dreams
Good argument.
Also nowhere says those tiny stuff are photons and them glowing isnt proof of light, you have no basis wgich is why you are full of crap
Those are inherently photons, atoms are not a luminous neon blue color with produces energy.
you claimed particles arent atoms or molecules, so shut up with your remarks
False, I said atoms and photons aren't the same, which they aren't. Atoms have mass, photons don't. Photons lack a negative and positive charge, atom possess both of these, atoms are tiny bits of matter, photons are not.
Also only reaper did, the rest were neutral or towards both, you arent sided by anyone as you day dream
Deconstruction has a link and an explanation, it's from Ryu turning Bison into light particles.
I'm personally fine either way, but I'd prefer linking it something. I can see LordGin's point, as Bison's flesh turned into energy rather than crumble on itself and the cracking process might have been just the way it happened, which was the main reason I labeled it as deconstruction.
Okay, very limited transmutation then, I suppose.
Wasnt only Reaper, blatant lie.

I did my school and studied chemistry and physics at that time, unlike you who didnt knee what i saud earlier, let slone who makes headcanons with no proof
"Knee" okay??? I literally go to school for forensics science and criminal justice, I can guarantee you that I'm much more knowledgeable in this field.
look in the mirror and dont judge others when you yourself dont comprehend basic school stuff

And dont project your opinion which is wrong and unfounded
Again, practice what you preach. I gave you the literal cut clear evidence so I'm not sure how you "debunked" anything whenever you ignored all of it. Photons and atoms are different, atoms are not composed of Light, photons are. You yourself haven't provided any form of evidence.

Isn't deconstruction just a limited form of transmutation. In transmutation, you break something down and reform it entirely to something else. Or directly transform it into something else. Like, transmuting a chair into a computer, or a human into a block of wood. In deconstruction, you simply break something down to its simpler constituents parts. It can be reduced to dust, blood, goop, molecules, atoms or energy. Anything like that, in its simpler form.

This case seems to be breaking someone down into light energy, so it looks like deconstruction to me. If you want to say it's transmutation, it would be like, extremely limited transmutation where he can only convert someone to light, and not to anything else which generally transmutation users are capable of doing.

If you don't want to be insulted then don't say absolutely stupid claims without knowing what your even talking about.
If you cant debate without throwing a tantrum with names, then dont at all, only stupid claims are from you, you know nothing yet have the audicity to debate
Total different subject and that wasn't Dienomite either, so that speaks magnitudes as to how informed you are. And I wasn't "debunked" either DontTalk literally agreed with the beam not being deconstruction hence why its no longer on the profile. Again, practice what you preach child.
Yeah keep lying, also i said either him or someone, learn to read, since you dont have good sight from either part, also ironic how you call me child when you retorted to insults, you played yourself lil kid
Not sure how this is even a point other than you simply attempting to act smug.

No, no you haven't. You haven't provided any sort of proper citation for any of your claims, have a complete and total misunderstanding of how basic physics works and a lack of understanding when it comes to the definition of words.

Good argument.

Those are inherently photons, atoms are not a luminous neon blue color with produces energy.
Just cuz you dont admit doesnt make it right, you were debunked and your sources mean nothing, occam's razor has no implication of it being light, let alone transmutation, yoir lack of logic is annoying and innacurate
False, I said atoms and photons aren't the same, which they aren't. Atoms have mass, photons don't. Photons lack a negative and positive charge, atom possess both of these, atoms are tiny bits of matter, photons are not.
They aint photons and you said earlier particles arent those, lying over and iver and contradicting yourself
Wasnt only Reaper, blatant lie.
Your blindess means nothing, it was just him, everyone else is neutral or says deconstruction, keep dreaming
"Knee" okay??? I literally go to school for forensics science and criminal justice, I can guarantee you that I'm much more knowledgeable in this field.
Like you were on particle beams....yeah sure...
Again, practice what you preach. I gave you the literal cut clear evidence so I'm not sure how you "debunked" anything whenever you ignored all of it. Photons and atoms are different, atoms are not composed of Light, photons are. You yourself haven't provided any form of evidence.
you gave no evidence, what suggest they are photons or light related? none

What suggests he transmuted him? none

You ignore what the scene shows and insert head canon with unfounded proof, dont get ahead of yourself that you great, you arent

Breaking down into a different material should be transmutation, Bison went from flesh to photons. You can't break down molecules into photons, thats the issue at hand.

At best I can see this "Limited deconstruction and transmutation." (Can turn others into a mass of photons, thereby breaking them down.)
If you cant debate without throwing a tantrum with names, then dont at all, only stupid claims are from you, you know nothing yet have the audicity to debate
Simple, don't be stupid and I wont act as such. Relatively straightforward, don't provide misinformation.
Yeah keep lying, also i said either him or someone, learn to read, since you dont have good sight from either part, also ironic how you call me child when you retorted to insults, you played yourself lil kid
"Keep lying" seems to be the only argument you have here, either that or "I debunked you" which you have yet to actually do. "You played yourself lil kid." 👀 yeah sure if I'm a kid then your pretty dumb because this "kid" actually knows the difference between photons and atoms unlike you.
Just cuz you dont admit doesnt make it right, you were debunked and your sources mean nothing, occam's razor has no implication of it being light, let alone transmutation, yoir lack of logic is annoying and innacurate
Once more, practice what you preach imbecile, you haven't provided any solid evidence yet you continue to state that you've "debunked" me, the only one here with a lack of logic and basic reading comprehension is you fool.
They aint photons and you said earlier particles arent those, lying over and iver and contradicting yourself
Prove to me those aren't photons, because last I checked atoms were a large mass of luminous blue energy. There is no contradiction, learn the definition. Contradiction would be me saying something to debunk myself, making my original argument wrong. My argument is not wrong, atoms are not photons.
Your blindess means nothing, it was just him, everyone else is neutral or says deconstruction, keep dreaming
They both literally agreed with me, but good job being blatantly dismissive of proof whilst repeating yourself as if it makes your argument anymore legitimate. "Keep dreaming" isn't an argument.
Like you were on particle beams....yeah sure...
Wasn't wrong on particle beams either, they literally removed deconstruction resistance from his profile for my reasons. It was radiation Manipulation, not deconstruction so again your wrong here idiot.
you gave no evidence, what suggest they are photons or light related? none
Visuals, Bison turned into a mass of bright blue energy. Atoms are not luminous neon blue, now prove to me that Bison was reduced into atoms.
What suggests he transmuted him? none
The fact that he went from flesh to light, I.E converting from material into another.
You ignore what the scene shows and insert head canon with unfounded proof, dont get ahead of yourself that you great, you arent
Learn how to structure a sentence properly because this made no sense, I'm not ignoring the scene I'm using what we're shown.

AKM makes sense to me.

Deconstruction it is then. Also, I already told everybody to stop with the insults. You need to take some time to cool off. If you continue with the hostility, we might have to ban you for a few days until you calm down.

At best I can see this "Limited deconstruction and transmutation." (Can turn others into a mass of photons, thereby breaking them down.)
This solution could also work as a compromise, yes.

Also, I already told everybody to stop with the insults. You need to take some time to cool off. If you continue with the hostility, we might have to ban you for a few days until you calm down.
You should tell that to that individual which started name calling and insulting me for getting told he is wrong

Im not gonna stand here and have him talking shit

Let alone with unproven evidence

He started it, yes, but if you had not responded in kind, you could just have reported him for it.

There is no proof of that being light or photon, glowing doesnt justify it either, energy of any kind glows

His body cracks apart into particles, synonyms of particle being literally atoms and molecules

No transmutation ability from fiction looks like that and our page for deconstruction with the gif example looks more akin to what we see here

Standards for light exist and nothing from it fit with them being that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back