• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Saint Seiya Gold Saints

Victor2 said:
he is thier leader, and that guy (forgot his name) never fought evenly with god cloth seiya....oh wait, it wasn`t even true god cloth, lmao it was faox god cloth seiya, whats worst he was losing power.
dokho = shion first of all. and saga was talking about 20th centuary saint`s when he said dokho is the strongest of em all. if aiolos was really the strongest, he simple could`ve said "besides the sagittarious saint, the libra saint is the strongest gold saint" but he didn`t cause aiolos is not.
It was a true God Cloth. Where are you getting that it was faux? It never said that. And he was only losing strength because he was previously injured by Gungnir and resusciated not too long ago. Sigurd still tanked an entire barrage from him, and even tanked a barrage from Golden God Cloth, albeit barely.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Boosted Sigurd is 3-B, but Anti-Pope Aiolos has a Low 2-C feat, this isn't even an argument.
Why 3-B and not 3-A? He fared incredibly better against a God Cloth than Thanatos and Hypnos did, and even injured Seiya through it.

Strongest Saints of the entire franchise:

- God Cloth Pegasus Tenma / Ultimate Omega Pegasus Kouga

- Leo Aiolia with Keraunos + Dunamis

- Anti-Pope Aiolos

- Leo Regulus

- Pegasus Seiya (Overture)

I still don't know why Seiya is in a tier of his own he's low 2-C surplice Hades isn't even Hades at his best he still has his kamui that and many lower chars performed feats at that lvl including tenma who did the exact same thing seiya did ƒÿæ..

Also someone should probably edit Chronos page he's not non corporeal.Non corporeals have forms he doesn't he's abstract.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because Seiya had the curse of Hades and was not only hurting himself but losing power.
Shura, Deathmask, Aphrodite, and Aiolia are all under a curse of Hades as well (a different case though). They still have shown themselves to be strong and not that far from the Future Gold Saints.

And Matt, both Paracelsus and Seiya himself said that he recovered all of his strength that he had as a Saint before he was pierced by Hades' sword. The only thing is that Seiya constantly has to keep fighting so that the curse doesn't consume him.

He was only losing speed and power due to his injury from Gungnir. Didn't you notice how he was staggering after Shiryu resusciated him while he fought before that in his Bronze Cloth? Thanatos got one shot by a punch. Sigurd endured an entire barrage without his sword breaking, even if it was losing power. He still had to endure Seiya's full power from the start and when he went Golden God Cloth.

Also, Seiya compared him to Hades and Poseidon rather than Thanatos and Hypnos, so it's quite obvious that Sigurd is closer in power to the Lesser Olympians than the Minor Gods.

The ND Shaka had 3-A technique and Saga only had 3-C technique so thats is something that Saga cant really fight against. Again, Kurumada had this habit in SS where he actually write out the statement about Dohko and Shion being the strongest saint heck they were mention several times to the strongest among the GS line up. You cannot just dismiss them as false statement when they have been back up by other people saying the samething several time. Saga is not above other Gemini saint all of which had better feat than him.

Aiola with Photon Burst would beat Kanon. If its a normal Aiolia vs Kanon then who knows.

Thats like saying Saga GE have never destroy a galaxy when it had been state several time that it can, while the reason that no Galaxy was never destroy was because of the mechanic of how the saint fight in SS.

Techniques don't decide the fight entirely..

Saga is the best fighter of the gold saints it's not even debatable the rest just spam attacks he uses a variety off stuff to his opponent including BFR and has the best nullification I've seen from any gold Saint.Besides even Shaka is kept up with by GSs while cloth less saga outsped some.Dunno Saga has always been written to be another level than the rest he has the best Arsenal too

Akuto Sai12 said:
Techniques don't decide the fight entirely..
Saga is the best fighter of the gold saints it's not even debatable the rest just spam attacks he uses a variety off stuff to his opponent including BFR and has the best nullification I've seen from any gold Saint.Besides even Shaka is kept up with by GSs while cloth less saga outsped some.Dunno Saga has always been written to be another level than the rest he has the best Arsenal too

I actually think Mu is the best fighter. There's a difference between best fighter and most powerful. Not all the Gold Saints just spam attacks, and even if they did, it's because it's the only technique they have. Saga has more techniques sthan most that's why he doesn't use the same thing over and over again. Milo, on the other hand, only has Scarlet Needle and Restriction, the latter of which he doesn't seem to use that much for some reason. He's forced to limit his fighting style to something that compliments his one technique, which NEEDS to be spammed. Get it?

Saga is not the best fighter but a much more powerful GS. He is still not above the LC Saint and ND Gold Saint most of which is much stronger than the original GS by far. Battle usually decided by who can use their own Technique better. But it would be nice to see how far Gemini Saga can go against Gemini Cain.

Heck even the ND Gemini saints is said to be the strongest of the GS line up of the 18th century. But even then we dont know if he is the strongest or when the ND Sagittarius saint will show up that will dethroned him.

Gemini and Sagittarius always had this thing of being called the strongest saint of the Athena army. So its not a surprise to see that the two of them will always stand at the top. In some cases, other saint as well.

Actually, generally the strongest Saints are the Leo and Sagittarius Saints, with the Virgo and Gemini being a step below.

I wouldn't agree to that, Tiv.

A lot of Omega Gold Saints are strong.

Hasgard, Ionia, Seiya, Genbu, Fudou, Tokisada, Amor are all good Saints...

And I like Paradox, okay? Yanderes are cute.

I meant weaker than the originals. Only Amor and Tokisada stand out as stronger than the original Classic Gold Saints to me. Seiya was too, but he was recently dethroned by the one who originally belonged there.

"Young and immature"

- Prodigy among Gold Saints

- Has a power that rivals that of Ra

- One of the most honorable of all Saints, remembered by the likes of Mu as a hero

- Chosen by Shion to be his successor as the Pope

- Already had 8th Sense

Did I say something wrong? Yes, he was young, only 14. Yes, he was immature and not in his grown state. It says in Assassin that the Aiolos there actually gained experienced and grew to full maturity as a Saint. So yes, Aiolos was both young and immature.

That is a tough one (AP Aiolos vs Nirvana Shaka), but there seem to be one of the people that said that AP Aiolos could hit opponent through space-time with his one of his technique. If that is the case then Shaka is **** if Aiolos were to hit his real spirit in Nirvana and killed him.

idk. i wanna make sure first

cause nirvana shaka only appeared in astral form for a short time, if shaka still has his Agyo then i`ll conced

Buddist Halo still would be a good indication but we dont know until he fight for sure. However, I have a hunch that he still have his Agyo. But I am surprise that he actually appear in Assassin, and damn it when is Saga is going to appear. I wanna sees how he is going to react once he meet Chaos Aiolos.

Dont tell me that Camus, Aldebaran, Mu, Shion, Dohko is going to appear in future chapter as well.

Shion is too much, and so is Kanon.

I don't see the point of Camus, Mu and Dohko, since Shiryu, Kiki and Hyoga are their direct successors.

Why is Shion and Kanon appearing is just too much???? Maybe we can get more Shion and Kanon feat if they were to appear in Assassin.

You have a good point there but it would be nice to see the reaction on their face in Assassin if they were to know that Aiolos is Anti-Pope.

Back