• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Saint Seiya] Giving Virgo Shaka "Possibly [same Hashun tier]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not relevant to the context of this verse. As far as god scaling goes, whatever the timeline is doesn’t matter that much.
Of course it does
Via being different Shuns with the same Hades one no-diffed God cloths and the other got exorcised by armorless Athena
That one who scales to god cloths should scale to Hypnos and Thanatos, not Classic's! Imagine if armorless Athena tried to do this against Hypnos?

Via being different Shuns with the same Hades one no-diffed God cloths and the other got exorcised by armorless Athena
Being exorcised doesn’t mean you punch any differently. Her blood doing that to him was via hax, not ap.
Imagine if armorless Athena tried to do this against Hypnos?
Again, why would putting on her cloth, which only makes her stats go up, in any way change how her blood interacts with others. This is a non argument.

Of course it does
That one who scales to god cloths should scale to Hypnos and Thanatos, not Classic's! Imagine if armorless Athena tried to do this against Hypnos?
A toddler Athena spooked a post Yin Yang clash Shijima
This is not the argument you think it is

Brining up clothless Athena is a whataboutism, we have no idea if she’d beat the twins or not and it doesn’t matter given he used hax to save Shun not AP.

And also Clothless Athena scales far above a character comparable to Shijima
The more you think about this the less sense it makes

Also, Poseidon face tanked an arrow of Sagittarius with only a scratch, while using a human level host, while keeping his Cosmo several hundreds of times in check. Its pretty clear that God hosts and Saori are meant to be above the level of a gold saint.

Ok so after looking at the volume scans of both fights posted in the comments, I'm going to half to change my stance to disagree the first saint Phoenix didn't do much of anything with his attack on Hades and seemingly could only do something once Hades host body was going against him if I read that fight correctly. Then comes in Shaka who makes the claim that he was going to kill Hades which unless he's vastly superior to the other saint that just tried, him actually doing any damage is unlikely especially if the gold saints are comparable to one another in some capacity. Now yes, Athena does mention that if they attacked that body it wouldn't actually harm Hades but the host which potentially could lead to the assumption that they'd be capable of harming him, nothing comes of it.

Regardless of if Shaka was being overconfident or if it was generally possibly he'd be capable of doing so isn't backed by his own feats otherwise he'd have that listed. In the end, I'm not knowledgeable on the characters history so I can't tell if his past or future feats would indicate he's just that guy. Now even if my stance didn't change, my vote on a possible rating cannot really overtake that of the multiple Saint Saiya supports who have disagree with the OP as they would be far more knowledgeable on the subject and have provided valid input.

Honestly, I'm in agreement with Hasty regarding that the OP should discuss this with the other verse supporters on the SS general discussion thread before attempting this again. My vote alone wouldn't have been enough to pass this thread regardless given this wouldn't be a minor buff. This is all I can say or really do on this matter. Maybe after the verse goes through its full revisions this can be talked about again but right now, I don't see this going anywhere. I apologize that I couldn't help out more.

0013-054.png

0010-082.png

Very wise Shaka failed to sense evil in Saga and loses to Ikki via him doing the same thing Shaka does, which Shaka facilitated
His profile intelligent rating seems to disagree with you. Whatever point that u are trying to make here is nulled.

His intelligence rating doesn’t change the fact that he’s weaker than aiacos but thinks he’s can box with hades.

Thank you for your input, I appreciate your time to read through the chapters and the comments.

I also to welcome discussion by @noninho as they’re different perspective is worth listening to. Whilst i disagreed with them on this topic, their perspective can help shape future CRTs and scaling. Different perspectives spark debate which leads to better arguments and more accurate ratings.

His profile intelligent rating seems to disagree with you. Whatever point that u are trying to make here is nulled.
He’s clearly got a history of arrogance which is a weakness of his. You can be intelligent and arrogant (2 traits that are often paired from my experience).

Him being intelligent doesn't preclude him from being arrogant or having blind spots, which he evidently does as I've shown in those two scans

what you just said now doesn't disprove the op rating idea.
It does, because aiacos is stated to be able to one shot Kanon. And by extension, any of the top golds like shaka or saga. And ikki stomped aiacos. And Ikki failed to harm hades even though hades was holding back by a 1000x.

Ok so after looking at the volume scans of both fights posted in the comments, I'm going to half to change my stance to disagree the first saint Phoenix didn't do much of anything with his attack on Hades and seemingly could only do something once Hades host body was going against him if I read that fight correctly. Then comes in Shaka who makes the claim that he was going to kill Hades which unless he's vastly superior to the other saint that just tried, him actually doing any damage is unlikely especially if the gold saints are comparable to one another in some capacity. Now yes, Athena does mention that if they attacked that body it wouldn't actually harm Hades but the host which potentially could lead to the assumption that they'd be capable of harming him, nothing comes of it.

Regardless of if Shaka was being overconfident or if it was generally possibly he'd be capable of doing so isn't backed by his own feats otherwise he'd have that listed. In the end, I'm not knowledgeable on the characters history so I can't tell if his past or future feats would indicate he's just that guy. Now even if my stance didn't change, my vote on a possible rating cannot really overtake that of the multiple Saint Saiya supports who have disagree with the OP as they would be far more knowledgeable on the subject and have provided valid input.

Honestly, I'm in agreement with Hasty regarding that the OP should discuss this with the other verse supporters on the SS general discussion thread before attempting this again. My vote alone wouldn't have been enough to pass this thread regardless given this wouldn't be a minor buff. This is all I can say or really do on this matter. Maybe after the verse goes through its full revisions this can be talked about again but right now, I don't see this going anywhere. I apologize that I couldn't help out more.
Yeah than this can be closed, as the single voter in favor who matters calls out this point.

Thank you for your input, I appreciate your time to read through the chapters and the comments.

I also to welcome discussion by @noninho as they’re different perspective is worth listening to. Whilst i disagreed with them on this topic, their perspective can help shape future CRTs and scaling. Different perspectives spark debate which leads to better arguments and more accurate ratings.
Maybe I'll go there, yeah.
I've been having some issues with my depression lately and "every single soul who likes Saint Seiya disagreed with me" is something that I will be noting on my particular "important feats notebook".
But again, I got back some interest for Saint Seiya while on this thing. I could try this again after the revisions or going to the GDT, so possibly it's not the last time yall see me

There's zero chance Shaka could misjudge Hades powers as he already sensed it rise to 1000 times Ikki so he had an idea going into this what he was going up against, this goes beyond mere arrogance and is straight CIS if you guys truly don't believe Shaka could do it.

Aiacos is the guy Ikki was fighting in the start of Volume 25 (you could read it in the Imgur post I posted) and is 1 of the 3 Judges of Hell (the Judges being the most powerful soldiers of Hades army)

Ok hear me out:
Griffin gave the idea and most of the people talking here hates this.
Let's give Hasty and the other people the time to get the remake done at least for some part, and then if not me, somebody else tries this again.
I'll be calling dereck to close

Yeah than this can be closed, as the single voter in favor who matters calls out this point.

Maybe I'll go there, yeah.
I've been having some issues with my depression lately and "every single soul who likes Saint Seiya disagreed with me" is something that I will be noting on my particular "important feats notebook".
But again, I got back some interest for Saint Seiya while on this thing. I could try this again after the revisions or going to the GDT, so possibly it's not the last time yall see me
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’ve been there and it got better for me, I have faith it will for you too.

For what it’s worth, this is arguable, and you made good arguments. Unfortunately, outside the vacuum of this interaction, the scaling is stacked against you. I do welcome your input in my CRTs as you may pick up on stuff I miss and I favour accuracy over anything, so I welcome debate.

There's zero chance Shaka could misjudge Hades powers as he already sensed it rise to 1000 times Ikki so he had an idea going into this what he was going up against, this goes beyond mere arrogance and is straight CIS if you guys truly don't believe Shaka could do it.

Aiacos is the guy Ikki was fighting in the start of Volume 25 (you could read it in the Imgur post I posted) and is 1 of the 3 Judges of Hell (the Judges being the most powerful soldiers of Hades army)
he has wincons outside of AP.

He had Athena with him.

He’s weaker than characters who Hades is stronger than.

Hades didn’t use full power against Ikki so even if we grant Shaka being as strong as or stronger than Ikki for no reason, he still wouldn’t be strong enough to beat Hades.

he has wincons outside of AP.

He had Athena with him.

He’s weaker than characters who Hades is stronger than.

Hades didn’t use full power against Ikki so even if we grant Shaka being as strong as or stronger than Ikki for no reason, he still wouldn’t be strong enough to beat Hades.
I'm not even sure if Shaka's Tenbu Horin is a Wincon due to one of Hades 4-D abilities honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back