• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Saint Seiya] Giving Virgo Shaka "Possibly [same Hashun tier]"

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
So...Shaka's at a tier while Hashun (Shun-Hades, Shunades, etc) is at another...and that is true...up until certain point.

You see, on volume 25 of the manga (huge thank you to @Huesito88 for the scans), Virgo Shaka comes at Hades' room blatantly saying that he will kill him.

The feat can be seen on pages 134 | to | 136 then on 155 and 156, before Athena (his goddess, someone who scales above all knights of gold, Silver and bronze cloths due to being the goddess of most of them, who they fight for) orders him to halt on 157 for the first time.
Yes, it is known that no gold knight would kill a God. On the next chapter (volume 26 page 10) Athena says they wouldn't damage Hades' Soul (which is the god in fact), but would the body (that is Shun, who he believed was no more and didn't mind destroying)

Thing is: what Athena* (sorry Catz) achieved with exorcising, Shaka was confident (and Hades clearly got disturbed by him) on doing with his bare skills and powers. It would fit how the author writes, since if the attacks doesn't work because the enemy is too strong, it is shown and described pretty well (on the very same volume, pages 145 and 147 (146 is a repeat of 145 and this scan just got rid of it...anyway: ) this is literally happening to Seiya, and there are many other examples of that on the manga), which means that the likely situation if Shaka was to just be overconfident is that he would attack, it would not work, and Athena would come to save him, not thinking first about Shun's body. It would also not affect the verse, as this form of Hades is much MUCH weaker than Hades himself (as it was exorcised by armorless Athena, while Hades on his body demolished Athena until she got her armor) and feats for Hashun being very impressive are present on G Assassin, other timeline/dimension(/i don't know 100% what it is, have not read it until now).
But two things are uncontestable: The fight was unconcluded (the possibly) and there was a big reaction to the threat (the tier equalization)

Tl;Dr: Shaka and Hashun get on the AP section a "possibly [the tier one of the other]" because of Shaka's threat working both on how the show works and because of Hashun's react

Agree: LordGriffin1000
Disagree: Catzlaflame
Neutral (/came but gave no exact inputs): Dereck03, TheUnshakableOne

Last edited:
For some reason I can't add the manga link on OP

Here it is except once again I cannot. I think the link is banned

Did you read the whole fight?
She asked him to stop because Hades is still in shun's body
He almost attacked him once again, because he didn't mind 100% if it ended Shun's life because it'd end Hades' too, and Saori asked again for him to stop to make her plan to free Shun's body.

That's my interpretation, if I'm wrong, please detail more

Edit: I really think Hades in a weakened state looking at Shaka introducing himself like this means something.
Screenshot-20231104-230557-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, another Addition here (will be ctrl+v'd to OP) :

Yes, it is known that no gold knight would kill a God. On the next chapter (page 4) Athena says he wouldn't damage Hades' Soul, but would the body.

Thing is: what Saori achieved with exorcising, Shaka was confident (and Hades clearly got disturbed by him) on doing with his bare skills and powers. It'd take Hades multiple years to get another body, and wouldn't be the best end for Shun, but it was a possibility until Athena interfered and got things the way they went (poor Seiya). THAT'S why he should, yes, upscale from Shun-Hades.

I disagree

A post Shaka clash Shijima says toddler Athena has the strongest Cosmo he’s ever felt after fighting nirvana Shaka. It’s not consistent for golds to rival gods like that, Shun Hades would be exactly like Athena in this situation just in a matured body.

Next D Ch 60 page 16/17/18

Now addressing the Shun Hades Shaka scene, in the beginning of ch 95 (Viz) Hades senses a Cosmo and vaguely recognizes it (page 1)

Shaka appears and Hades seems surprised, this is the same scene the OP argued (Page 8-9) Shaka attacks and Athena tells him to halt, in which Hades confirms that the Cosmo he sensed was Athena’s and NOT SHAKA’S (Page 29)

Next chapter (96)

Hades tells Shaka to kill Athena with a trident and he throws it at Hades, which Hades is unfazed and Athena stops the trident with one hand (page 9-10)

The rest of the exchange is between Athena and Hades, Shaka does absolutely nothing here, if this isn’t enough proof to suggest golds don’t normally scale to gods like that I don’t know what is.

if this isn’t enough proof to suggest golds don’t normally scale to gods like that I don’t know what is.
That's true. But remember thar Hades is not 100% a God here and that, again, he was pretty shocked  after Shaka told him he'd end him.
from my comprehension:
Hades>Athena>Hades' soul>> Shaka>> "Hades' body" atm

Because, once again, Athena said that he'd just be damaging the body, not the soul.
My point is not to say Shaka would be able to stand against a God, just that he'd be able to k*** "Shun" there, making Hades' bodyless, which is what Athena has done but in a more complicated way.

Shun Hades would be exactly like Athena in this situation just in a matured body.
What? No, that's the exact opposite!
Being on Shun's body was powering down, and Athena even pointed out he chose the wrong guy, who was predestined to be the Andromeda Knight, not his vessel!
That's the main difference: that toddler WAS to be Athena's vessel, that's why a gold Saint is s****ing his pants, while that was so much the opposite of what happened on Shaka's situation, that despite Shun-Hades being sure that the cosmo he felt was Athena's, he was surprised when Shaka categorically states that he WILL die.
Once again reinforcing: I'm not saying Shaka> Hades > the entire verse
I'm saying Shaka'd do what Athena did (take out Hades' soul of that body and f*** up his plan) but ending Shun on the process while Athena saved him.

I whole-heartedly disagree, unless you got a feat of any Gold Saint coming close to even Saori in sanctuary arc, this scaling is just not feasible
Again: Saori Kido was predestined to be Athena, while Shun was predestined to be Andromeda's Saint, not Hades' vessel! That's why Athena's cosmo, even when her vessel was a toddler, could scare the s*** outta a gold saint's pants while, again, Shaka firmly said that he'll be k***ing Hades right there, right at that moment

That's true. But remember thar Hades is not 100% a God here and that, again, he was pretty shocked  after Shaka told him he'd end him.
from my comprehension:
Hades>Athena>Hades' soul>> Shaka>> "Hades' body" atm

Because, once again, Athena said that he'd just be damaging the body, not the soul.
My point is not to say Shaka would be able to stand against a God, just that he'd be able to k*** "Shun" there, making Hades' bodyless, which is what Athena has done but in a more complicated way.

What? No, that's the exact opposite!
Being on Shun's body was powering down, and Athena even pointed out he chose the wrong guy, who was predestined to be the Andromeda Knight, not his vessel!
That's the main difference: that toddler WAS to be Athena's vessel, that's why a gold Saint is s****ing his pants, while that was so much the opposite of what happened on Shaka's situation, that despite Shun-Hades being sure that the cosmo he felt was Athena's, he was surprised when Shaka categorically states that he WILL die.
Once again reinforcing: I'm not saying Shaka> Hades > the entire verse
I'm saying Shaka'd do what Athena did (take out Hades' soul of that body and f*** up his plan) but ending Shun on the process while Athena saved him.

Again: Saori Kido was predestined to be Athena, while Shun was predestined to be Andromeda's Saint, not Hades' vessel! That's why Athena's cosmo, even when her vessel was a toddler, could scare the s*** outta a gold saint's pants while, again, Shaka firmly said that he'll be k***ing Hades right there, right at that moment
None of this matters when you’re basing everything off your misinterpretation of the scene. Hades isn’t surprised at Shaka he’s surprised the Cosmo he felt was Athena’s. Literally Shaka attacks Hades and Hades has a bland face and the same attack is stopped by Athena. Shaka never hurts hades or scares him in anyway it’s your misinterpretation

Hades isn’t surprised at Shaka he’s surprised the Cosmo he felt was Athena’s
He feels that way on the next scene where it's confirmed that. He feels surprised twice, the first being where i presented above, indicating clearly that he was surprised by Shaka's claim.
Edit: I really think Hades in a weakened state looking at Shaka introducing himself like this means something.

Literally Shaka attacks Hades and Hades has a bland face and the same attack is stopped by Athena
He didn't use any of his techniques, he used a random lance that Hades himself gave to him. He didn't expect Shaka to use it against him through the myth that surrounds who Shaka is. It is not possible to compare throwing a random lance your opponent gave to you to your best move who could f*** up 3 guys about your level

Shaka never hurts hades
He didn't get the chance to do this because he got interrupted by Athena to not get Shun k***ed, and instead deal with the situation on her way, which almost gets f***ed up by Shaka once again by throwing that lance at Hades who got pissed-off and said he'd be fighting both until Athena discovered Shun's body still reacts to her cosmos when up close and rejected Hades via not being his predestined host.

Hades itself> Hades' soul >>>> Shaka > Shun's body
(Unless you think shun on that state is more powerful than Shaka, which is crazy, imo)

or scares him in anyway it’s your misinterpretation
I literally presented the two times he gets blatantly scared: when Shaka said he'd k*** him and when Athena showed up.

You saying both are because of Athena's cosmo is either a misinterpretation or saying Hades has ADHD, felt Athena's cosmo right when Shaka said he'll k*** him, hyperfocused on Shaka's reason to be there and when Athena stopped him he thought "oh yeah, you're there!"...which may not be your line of thought here (I myself am diagnosed with ADHD and this thing happens, but I REALLY don't think we're talking about that and that you yourself are who's misunderstanding something(s) here (that is not meant to offend you)).

Also, derailing to some extent before going to sleep:

Wouldn't it fit Masami Kurumada's writing style to let Shaka attack Hades, it doesn't do anything, Hades try to counterattack and  then Athena appears, if the intent was "Shaka's attack doesn't do anything to Hades much to his surprise"?

Athena interrupted him because he'd just kill Shun while not 100% guaranteeing Hades wouldn't be around waiting for another fitting body, while her plan involved taking his soul off Shun's body and sending him away to Elysium where most likely there isn't someone able to come up with another plan to give him a body like Pandora did, as of now...the problem was that Hades brought her there too, and that made Athena, Shaka, Seiya and Shun (now regularly on his body) to go "oh s***, what tf do we do now?"

You need to reread that scene man, because All of this is coming from you not reading it properly. I’ll break it down ONE more time for you since you somehow still miss it.

Hades senses a Cosmo

Shaka appears, Hades makes a face

Shaka says he’ll kill Hades, and Hades LITERALLY LAUGHS AT SHAKA, he’s completely unfazed

Athena stops Shaka

Hades CONFIRMS THAT the Cosmo he felt WAS ATHENA’S Cosmo, the face he made was him being surprised at Athena not Shaka please dear God.

Shaka attacks Hades with a trident and Hades is again unfazed
https://imgur.com/a/BbFXTRH

Athena stops the trident with one hand and Shaka does nothing after this
https://imgur.com/a/yDj47YU

Shaka does not scale to Shun Hades, it’s just your bad interpretation. Not too mention the horrible inconsistencies that arise when you make Shaka god level. He can’t even break they wailing wall which the soul of Hades and Athena are able to get pass.

You need to reread that scene man, because All of this is coming from you not reading it properly. I’ll break it down ONE more time for you since you somehow still miss it.
I really don't know where you see so huge misunderstanding of my part when I'm almost describing what happens panel-by-panel.
But, yes, if you see something I'm not, tomorrow I'll be answering (2:37AM here in Brazil, I should be sleeping for a "test" tomorrow A LOOOOOOONG time ago)

I really don't know where you see so huge misunderstanding of my part when I'm almost describing what happens panel-by-panel.
But, yes, if you see something I'm not, tomorrow I'll be answering (2:37AM here in Brazil, I should be sleeping for a "test" tomorrow A LOOOOOOONG time ago)
It doesn’t matter if you’re going scene by scene and not reading it

Anyway I’m not the one who needs convening that’s up to staff. Though anyone who reads those set of events can tell Shaka in no way scales to vessel Hades.

Bora fazer o Enem pra não precisar pagar mais de 5.000 numa faculdade

Anyway, I disagree for the reasons above, although I may change my opinion based on how this discussion plays out.

F****** hell, let's go. Sleep will wait just a few more minutes.

Hades senses a Cosmo
See the way that balloon is displayed?...
Shaka appears, Hades makes a face
...it is kept here.
Hades is saying "Don't tell me this cosmo's...Virgo Shaka!!"
About the face he's "making"...
Shaka says he’ll kill Hades, and Hades LITERALLY LAUGHS AT SHAKA, he’s completely unfazed
You really say that and say that I'm not reading?
I promise you I'm taking this very seriously and say...

That guy, on the panel you brought, is not smiling. And that's, by manga-reading logic, right after Shaka's telling him "I'll be killing you".
He's not literally smiling, he's not unfazed, he's threatened/surprised.

If there's a place where he's making a face, like you said is when he's talking to Shaka, about how did he got there. Even the poorly-animated anime is agreeing with me on this one.
Speaking about making up faces, on the scene you're probably talking about where indeed Hades is smiling/unfazed, SHAKA IS ALSO SMILING and the scene goes back from Seiya's fight right to Shaka and him, both completely unfazed (which I think is an example of his sometimes-poor drawing lol). I'll be mixing my answer to that point with something you're claiming I'm doing while I'm not:

Gold Saint when It's properly a God:

(That shijima thing you brought up earlier)

Gold Saint when it's a God on the wrong vessel:
Screenshot-20231105-025459-Chrome.jpg

Athena stops Shaka
Yeah
Hades CONFIRMS THAT the Cosmo he felt WAS ATHENA’S Cosmo
He thought he felt it, but confirmed first Shaka was there. It is literally what he says via "Don't tell me this cosmo's...Virgo Shaka!!".
You're either saying he can only feel one cosmo at a time and thought for a moment it was shaka's when he showed up then "yeah, I thought it was Athena’s and it is!" Or that he thought it was her who was coming, ia shocked by Shaka coming with this bold claim, THEN Athena comes and he concludes "as I thought it was hers" due to the fact that HE KNOWS THEY ARE TOGETHER and Shaka has told him about 4s before Athena interrupts Shaka "oh we felt your Cosmo and came a long way to find you, me and Athena. Together."

Really, the first Cosmo he feels IS shaka's, he is LITERALLY saying that he's surprised by that and reacts even more surprised by his claim, how can you not see this?

the face he made was him being surprised at Athena not Shaka please dear God.
He said it, ffs.
"Don't tell me this cosmo's...Virgo Shaka!!"
HE SAID IT. ON AN INTERNAL MONOLOGUE.
And later concludes with both what he thought was there TOO and what's logical, that Athena was there too! She is logically there too because Shaka just told him that THEY came together a long way to confront him, and you simply cannot say his first surprise has absolutely nothing to do with Shaka's entrance to his room and his claim when they both happened both clearly on the manga and were INTERNAL MONOLOGUE or his facial expression of reacting to what who entered his room has just told him!

Shaka attacks Hades with a trident and Hades is again unfazed

Athena stops the trident with one hand and Shaka does nothing after this
I spoke about both of them on a post I think you didn't pay 100% attention and on other I think you didn't read right after.

Shaka does not scale to Shun Hades, it’s just your bad interpretation. Not too mention the horrible inconsistencies that arise when you make Shaka god level
I. Am. Not. Claiming. Shaka. To be. God. Level.

How many times do I have to say and prove that Shaka is on the level of Shun-Hades because
-the latter is a God's soul on the wrong body, that Athena made a ton of effort to save while Shaka would kill but not hit the Soul because he was convinced shun wasn't there any longer and that killing Hades' current body matters more than anything.

-Hades on that state was surprised by his presence and his threat

-and lorewise it would be effective, just less than Athena's plan who saves shun's body while banning Hades' soul to elysium while Shaka cannot do this and would just give Hades the possibility to find another body suitable for him more quickly than someone would have to plan to take him out of the elysium again like pandora did

-and it makes sense on the way the author writes because there are other examples of what I just said on the other post (if the attack weren't meant to be effective, it'd be displayed and Athena would show up to save SHAKA, not Shun!

???
Haven't I said all of those enough?

He can’t even break they wailing wall which the soul of Hades and Athena are able to get pass.
A-f******-gain:
Because Shaka is not on the level of Hades' soul, and I never claimed that!
He could and would wreck shun's body and leave the Soul ok, as Athena herself says, as the verse implies and as our scaling stands.
That's. All.
Bora fazer o Enem pra não precisar pagar mais de 5.000 numa faculdade
Por favor...já tô é lascado de ir dormir essa hora

F****** hell, let's go. Sleep will wait just a few more minutes.

See the way that balloon is displayed?...

...it is kept here.
Hades is saying "Don't tell me this cosmo's...Virgo Shaka!!"
About the face he's "making"...

You really say that and say that I'm not reading?
I promise you I'm taking this very seriously and say...

That guy, on the panel you brought, is not smiling. And that's, by manga-reading logic, right after Shaka's telling him "I'll be killing you".
He's not literally smiling, he's not unfazed, he's threatened/surprised.

If there's a place where he's making a face, like you said is when he's talking to Shaka, about how did he got there. Even the poorly-animated anime is agreeing with me on this one.
Speaking about making up faces, on the scene you're probably talking about where indeed Hades is smiling/unfazed, SHAKA IS ALSO SMILING and the scene goes back from Seiya's fight right to Shaka and him, both completely unfazed (which I think is an example of his sometimes-poor drawing lol). I'll be mixing my answer to that point with something you're claiming I'm doing while I'm not:

Gold Saint when It's properly a God:

(That shijima thing you brought up earlier)

Gold Saint when it's a God on the wrong vessel:
Screenshot-20231105-025459-Chrome.jpg

Yeah

He thought he felt it, but confirmed first Shaka was there. It is literally what he says via "Don't tell me this cosmo's...Virgo Shaka!!".
You're either saying he can only feel one cosmo at a time and thought for a moment it was shaka's when he showed up then "yeah, I thought it was Athena’s and it is!" Or that he thought it was her who was coming, ia shocked by Shaka coming with this bold claim, THEN Athena comes and he concludes "as I thought it was hers" due to the fact that HE KNOWS THEY ARE TOGETHER and Shaka has told him about 4s before Athena interrupts Shaka "oh we felt your Cosmo and came a long way to find you, me and Athena. Together."

Really, the first Cosmo he feels IS shaka's, he is LITERALLY saying that he's surprised by that and reacts even more surprised by his claim, how can you not see this?

He said it, ffs.
HE SAID IT. ON AN INTERNAL MONOLOGUE.
And later concludes with both what he thought was there TOO and what's logical, that Athena was there too! She is logically there too because Shaka just told him that THEY came together a long way to confront him, and you simply cannot say his first surprise has absolutely nothing to do with Shaka's entrance to his room and his claim when they both happened both clearly on the manga and were INTERNAL MONOLOGUE or his facial expression of reacting to what who entered his room has just told him!

I spoke about both of them on a post I think you didn't pay 100% attention and on other I think you didn't read right after.

I. Am. Not. Claiming. Shaka. To be. God. Level.

How many times do I have to say and prove that Shaka is on the level of Shun-Hades because
-the latter is a God's soul on the wrong body, that Athena made a ton of effort to save while Shaka would kill but not hit the Soul because he was convinced shun wasn't there any longer and that killing Hades' current body matters more than anything.

-Hades on that state was surprised by his presence and his threat

-and lorewise it would be effective, just less than Athena's plan who saves shun's body while banning Hades' soul to elysium while Shaka cannot do this and would just give Hades the possibility to find another body suitable for him more quickly than someone would have to plan to take him out of the elysium again like pandora did

-and it makes sense on the way the author writes because there are other examples of what I just said on the other post (if the attack weren't meant to be effective, it'd be displayed and Athena would show up to save SHAKA, not Shun!

???
Haven't I said all of those enough?

A-f******-gain:
Because Shaka is not on the level of Hades' soul, and I never claimed that!
He could and would wreck shun's body and leave the Soul ok, as Athena herself says, as the verse implies and as our scaling stands.
That's. All.

Por favor...já tô é lascado de ir dormir essa hora

You don’t have to type an entire book for every reply man.

I’ve posted the events. The face he made was wasn’t at Shaka but the Cosmo he sensed which was Athena’s, when Shaka is talking to him Hades is visibly smirking. Shaka never hurts him or does anything to him.

It’s not consistent for golds to scale to Gods normally, before Poseidon and Hades ever came into the story, and before the beginning of sanctuary Saiori is flat out said to have a stronger Cosmo than all 12 golds.

Not too mention
“who surprised who or who scared who” is not enough to establish any type of scaling chain. Aiolia sweats at ch 1 Seiya fighting, is Seiya now GS level? Probably not.

You guys are not understanding that I'm not saying Shaka scales to Hades.

Shaka can make Hades' soul bodyless, exactly what Athena did but with a plan, rather than Shaka who would just murder him and the soul would be able to reach another body!
AGAIN:
Hades> His soul >>> Shaka> Shun-Hades

"Oh but he just said he'd do it"
LOOK AT HADES' REACTION.
Dude, you gotta not be serious to say Hades is just a bad Cosmo reader outta nowhere.
AGAIN: he literally said
And is shown to be MORE surprised after the guy simply says he'll kill him!!

"Oh but he was smirking at Shaka"
That is a scene coming back from Seiya's fight that is going on at the same time as that battle is and shows... SHAKA SMIRKING AT HIM TOO.

"Oh but he didn't do anything with the lance"
Hades himself has thrown that lance to him, and clearly you cannot compare that thing to a Cosmo attack of Shaka!
Hades was about to try killing Athena with it because Athena said she'd let him do it if this meant the Eclipse would stop, and things got the way they were.
Shaka didn't have the chance of attacking Hades because AT TWO DIFFERENT TIMES Athena interrupted him, both with the Lance and with his Cosmo attack

I'm just repeating myself at this point, idk if you guys are reading what I'm saying at all

So you admit Shaka has no actual feat of scaling to Hades aside from a forced interpretation of facial expressions and Shaka’s declaration?
???????
Bro:
-it is not a forced interpretation by any means
-I have been saying the exact same things, why would I be admitting anything?
-you should really read my points rather than just saying "oh but you're saying he scales to Hades which doesn't make any sense!!!!!!"
This thread should be closed, it’s been unanimously disagreed on.
No mod inputs as of now, so it shouldnt

This is more like a downgrade imo

Shun Hades might not have 2-C Durability

We seen this redundantly throughout the series that if the Vessel is fighting back or resisting even if its a subconscious resistance

It makes it so the God can't exert their full power in any way shape or form

Which is exactly what happened to Shun being possessed by Hades here.

So it isn't Shunades having 2-C durability, but actually having Low 2-C durability. He has the same durability as the body (not like it really matters to Hades, the body was just a means to step foot on earth iirc)

This is more like a downgrade imo

Shun Hades might not have 2-C Durability

We seen this redundantly throughout the series that if the Vessel is fighting back or resisting even if its a subconscious resistance

It makes it so the God can't exert their full power in any way shape or form

Which is exactly what happened to Shun being possessed by Hades here.

So it isn't Shunades having 2-C durability, but actually having Low 2-C durability. He has the same durability as the body (not like it really matters to Hades, the body was just a means to step foot on earth iirc)
This was highly helpful to my point, thank you

The verse only has 2 supporters?

So, yeah, there is no chance of this thread get approved
Unshakable is the supporter the current one whom is pushing for stuff, Matt was the main guy (retired staff) whom used to be the OG Saint Seiya leader (but now comes by every literal moon cycle to the wiki much less Saint Seiya), Gemini is a supporter, Stek is a supporter, and Hasty as well and that's it for main supporters. The discussion seems to be starting to have a few new ones, but for established supporters with knowledge on the the series that have been here for Saint Seiya that's really it.

Last edited:
Lol.
I read what happens and the most knowledgeable guys on the entire wiki calls it forced.
Yeah, Shaka's and Shunades' scalings won't change soon for that feat

Also, an important thing I thought on the shower today:

Is it necessarily 100% that Hades only felt one cosmo?
If the scene opens with him saying +/- "it can't be Shaka oh shit" then he said he thought he felt Athena’s too...
Can't he just have felt Athena's coming while Shaka was telling him how they got there? Can't he just logically conclude that she's there too if Shaka is?

OP updated with some clarifications of how I think all that stuff and some more

(As I've been rereading this a ton of times, things just pop outta my head and I post them here lol, one of them being: ) One of the points I think is the easiest to counter:

If the "!" panel was when Hades notices Athena’s cosmo...why did he take so long to notice?

Also, yes, a Gold knight's cosmo is highly inferior to a God's... but wouldn't Hades notice that a cosmo described as "bigger than the 12 gold knight's cosmo together" is not reasonable to be Shaka's? Considering that, why would he be surprised by Shaka's cosmo (as he himself says on his internal short monologue) then feel more surprised by Athena’s appearing to treat her as an inferior being when she gets to the room?

Saint Seiya has its inconsistencies (a bunch of Omega stuff according to some fans I've met), but Shaka threatening a weakened-because-isnt-on-the-right-vessel Hades and the latter actually feeling threatened isn't one of those, like you guys calling Hades a bad Cosmo reader outta nowhere would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back