• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Saint Seiya Gold Saints

I do think Saga will show up in Assassin... And play the "fake ultimate hero" role, being super badass until he is curbstomped by Aiolos... Or one of Aiolos' henchmen.

Saga is 3-C. Maybe on the high spectrum, but still 3-C. Cronus with three seals isn't anything impressive. Especially when Aiolos can defeat Typhon by himself.

A) Chapter 50 of Assassin - he practically says that he was destroying entire worlds several times.

B) He's way above someone (he actually induces fear into him) who was able to rival a God Cloth Seiya and break through the latter's cloth with a punch.

Ha ha, no they're not. Look at Shion getting owned by his former friend in ND and being completely useless in LC.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Tiv
Shion still had his Cosmos compared to a Big Bang, and by WoG, he > Saga.

Also, ND is newbie Shion.
So you think Shion > Aiolos due to WoG?

Hmm, I'm thinking not because he probably compared 14 year old Aiolos to prime Shion in Taizen, so he never reached his peak in that case. I would say that Aiolos > Shaka > Shion = Dohko > Saga > Kanon for the top tiers.

Prime Shion > ND Shion. Shion Cosmos is already comparable to a big bang and he could technically solo the 3 hades judges if he wanted to. Now imagine if he had 8th sense along with his Big bang Cosmos.

why do people alwayse say Taizen was comparing thier teen self to prime shion?

everyone at sanctuary actknowlaged shion as the strongest in hades-chapter

Uh, because Aiolos was offed at 14 by the time Taizen was written and he was never shown at his peak? He is most likely the strongest Sagittarius Saint to exist, just like how Shaka is the strongest Virgo to exist by Shijima's words. And who acknowledged Shion as the strongest?

Tivanenk said:
Uh, because Aiolos was offed at 14 by the time Taizen was written and he was never shown at his peak? He is most likely the strongest Sagittarius Saint to exist, just like how Shaka is the strongest Virgo to exist by Shijima's words. And who acknowledged Shion as the strongest?
Technically it was Kurumada. I don't recall him outright saying it but he's hinted at Shion and Dohko being on top. Assassin Aiolos is still above them, though, unless they show up in Assassin and get power-ups somehow...

Aiolos didn't even beat Typhon that Typhon wasn't fully unsealed...

I don't know about current aiolos but saga is def > all including Shaka and subpar Dohko ,shion who are hyped for nothing.In combat the dude is just the best takes sense with physical blows,outsped some GSs w/o his cloth,BFR,G-E and likely more.

The most haxxed technique is still starlight extinction tho

Starlight extinction is just BFR although I will admit that it still kind of a hax regardless. But nothing beat Galaxian Explosion, Photon Burst, Infinity Break, and Aurora Execution all of which is more powerful and hax than Starlight Extinction.

It had been repeated that Aiolos and Saga are the strongest saint of the 20th century, he is not above Aiolos or Dohko or Shion.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Aiolos didn't even beat Typhon that Typhon wasn't fully unsealed...
I don't know about current aiolos but saga is def > all including Shaka and subpar Dohko ,shion who are hyped for nothing.In combat the dude is just the best takes sense with physical blows,outsped some GSs w/o his cloth,BFR,G-E and likely more.

The most haxxed technique is still starlight extinction tho
Shion is hyped for nothing? Lol, okay...

It had been stated that Shion is someone that even Saga wouldnt be able to kill if he was in his own prime. If he was hype for nothing then he wouldnt have been able to survive the 18th century war with Dohko.

Sure sure and what prime is that he seems meh even in next dimension even a weak cloth less saga is still formidable that's better than anything else the others could do

Thats because he never was able to enough time to show what he was capable off in his prime. I would like for the LC to show us more of Shion fighting capability. Kurumada seem to have this habit off listing the feat only in text.

You keep forgetting that ND shion is a newbie so he would be Meh compare to even a clothless Saga. By other you mean everyone right???? Because Hades was able to rearrange the whole solar system to his liking without any Kamui nor in his true body. That is way superior to what a Saga is even capable off. But even then a clothless Saga woudlnt last that long against a gold saint. Unless he keep on spamming Genrou maoken like what he did with Shura.

Why even compare saga to one of the strongest Olympian gods?

That's just ridiculous....

Saga cancelled out Excalibur and lightning bolt with his hands and outsped a gold Saint w/o his cloth he has better feats you guys just like speculating shion and Dohko have nothing on him.Shaka can maybe give him a good fight though aiolos idk but from what I heard his alternate timeline version is what's broken

For now the God slayer saga is above everyone and that's how he was always potrayed to be his younger weaker brother Kanon is even high tier in GSs that says a lot too

Shion and Dohko of course have been repeatedly said to be strongest saint of the Athena army above even Saga and Aiolos (this is fact that have been stated several time in SS, if you dont believe me then go ask Kurumada himself because he keep on stating about them being stronger than Saga even through we never sees much of him). If Saga was above everyone then why didnt he go and forced Dohko to join his army. Thats because even he admitted that Dohko is even stronger than him. I am not speculating that one, he even said that in the manga.

We never sees Shion and Dohko a lot so all we can do speculate until we have better confirmation about them. Heck even a clothless Old Dohko could still fought even with a Surplice Shion in Hades chapter for a few second. If you remember that Shion had a cosmos that is equal to the Big bang. Heck even the a hold back Assassin Aiolos could mop the floor with him since he is actually a grown up Aiolos without any restrain.

About Shaka, he will not stood a chance against Saga. But the ND shaka will easily beat him.

Yes, Kanon is in a high tier category. But he is a little weaker than Saga.

No one cares about statements even Aiolia was said to be the strongest gold Saint once while he's a fodder to even Kanon

Statements don't hold much weight at all in Saint seiya or just depend on the context

ND Shaka could maybe win but that would be extreme diff either way though I don't really see him winning since saga is the best GS in combat

@Akuto

The difference is that the statements backing Dohko and Shion were given first by Saga, and the later by Kurumada.

Also, Aries Shion is the best fighter of Classic Saint Seiya, superior to Thanatos and Hypnos even.

And his Stardust Revolution was compared to a Big Bang. It should be at least 3-C

No....

Thanatos and Hypnos have the power of gods minor gods but still gods they can cross hyperdimension bestow powers unto others and likely much more there is no gold Saint that could match their might period even if I like saga he'd get crushed by them

What statements put them over saga? And even if they hypothetically were which I don't believe...at all they aren't even from this gen which saga easily towers above as best

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Akuto
The difference is that the statements backing Dohko and Shion were given first by Saga, and the later by Kurumada.

Also, Aries Shion is the best fighter of Classic Saint Seiya, superior to Thanatos and Hypnos even.

And his Stardust Revolution was compared to a Big Bang. It should be at least 3-C
I mean, I personally put Dohko and Shion above Saga, but the last statements seem like farflung lunacy to me. When was he stated to be superior to the Twin Gods? That would make Shion above the likes of Aspros-Defteros and Omega Cloths.

And it was his Cosmo that was stated to be Big Bang level, but honestly, I wouldn't take notion of these kind of statements. Aiolia's Cosmo was said to be infinite in Episode G as well, yet I doubt we'd be putting him at 3-A for that alone.

Tivanenk said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
@Akuto

I mean, I personally put Dohko and Shion above Saga, but the last statements seem like farflung lunacy to me. When was he stated to be superior to the Twin Gods? That would make Shion above the likes of Aspros-Defteros and Omega Cloths.
And it was his Cosmo that was stated to be Big Bang level, but honestly, I wouldn't take notion of these kind of statements. Aiolia's Cosmo was said to be infinite in Episode G as well, yet I doubt we'd be putting him at 3-A for that alone.
I agree.

I just think his Stardust Revolution is At least 3-C.

I have read some chapters of episode G...

And I have to say Cronus is by far the most badass char in the show slightly above Pontos (OG of gods)

Tivanenk said:
basically, everyone in the sanctuary. and why do you assume taizen wasn`t taken full grown aiolos into account aswell?

Why would you assume Aiolos was taken into account at his peak when he never was shown and never reached his peak when Taizen was written?

Also, Seiya in his Sagittarius Cloth hadn't even reached his God Cloth level, let alone surpass it like Aiolos.

cause a full grown saga (whos re-peateadly compared to aiolos) says shion is the strongest of em all.

aiolos isn`t anywhere close to god cloth, that`s just reaching now if you think aiolos is god cloth seiya level.

Except Aiolos has surpassed God Cloth Seiya already. He's stronger than and induces fear into a guy who was able to fight almost evenly with a God Cloth Seiya.

And Saga was talking about Dohko, first, and he was talking about alive Saints. Why would he say Aiolos is the strongest if he's dead?

he is thier leader, and that guy (forgot his name) never fought evenly with god cloth seiya....oh wait, it wasn`t even true god cloth, lmao it was faox god cloth seiya, whats worst he was losing power.

dokho = shion first of all. and saga was talking about 20th centuary saint`s when he said dokho is the strongest of em all. if aiolos was really the strongest, he simple could`ve said "besides the sagittarious saint, the libra saint is the strongest gold saint" but he didn`t cause aiolos is not.

Back