• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Speed Saint Seiya, Anime edition

So, as was accepted in the crt for Infinite speed ss Manga characters, raising Cosmo raises all physical stats and other abilities. It’s been accepted that infinite Cosmos = Infinite speed.

In the movie Legend of the Crimson Youth, it’s stated by Seiya that he “will raise his Cosmo to infinity”.
IMG_4258.png

Thus, LotCY Seiya has infinite speed. So too do Shiryu and Hyoga, as they joined seiya while he did this.

After doing this, Seiya was stated to further raise his cosmo “without limits” or “endlessly” in another translation. The god Phoebus Abel then proceeded to smoke him.
IMG_4259.png

6EE7C08C-7C5F-4C94-85D4-F436F5496313.jpg

This means that Gods in the anime would scale above 2x infinite speed.

In the Hades Arc ova, seiya is told by Athena to “Manifest unlimited/ultimate power(the dialogue says infinite but the subs say ultimate. Which I guess makes sense because ultimate means the best)” , “work a miracle greater then god” and also to “raise it higher then than any previous battle” Upon his doing so, he unlocks a god cloth.
IMG_4262.png

quick reminder that Power, and all other stats in ss come from how high your cosmo is.
IMG_4263.png

IMG_4264.png

In the anime that is totally not an ad for saint seiya figures, aka Soul of Gold, Virgo Shaka says that to unlock a God Cloth, you have to raise your Cosmo to its peak. And that it is the “Ultimate Power”
IMG_4265.png

IMG_4266.png

IMG_4267.png

IMG_4268.png

So God Cloths are,1. stronger and faster than LotCY seiya after his Cosmo infinitely raised on top of already being infinite.(This makes sense, as god cloths can compete with actual gods, and an actual god easily defeated LotCY seiya) and 2. Reached when the cosmos is at its ultimate point.

In the sequel to the ss anime and movies Saint Seiya Omega, the Omega Cosmo is described as being the “Ultimate beyond the Ultimate” , “the power of miracles” , and also having “no limit”. miracles are also said to be able to create “infinite power”.

see the first 23 scans.

So Omega god tiers are > God cloths due to the “ultimate beyond the ultimate” statement.

So in conclusion, Anime is fast too.
This scales to Abzu(Damaged Athenas Shield, which took multiple blows from Hades who is >> God Cloth Seiya who had massively more Cosmo then himself from a few seconds ago), Apollo (Far more powerful then Athena, assisted in the defeat of Abel), Omega Cloth Yuna(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) ,Omega Cloth ryuho(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) Lucifer (The “Greatest Enemy in the Universe” putting him above every introduced enemy so far, the strongest of which is Abel) ,Omega Cloth Koga(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths), 9th sense Seiya (landed a blow on Apollo), Phoebus Abel (Far more Cosmo then LotCY Seiya who had infinitely raised his cosmo stacked with his already infinite Cosmo, easily killed Athena, and one shot Hyoga and Shiryu at the same time, both of whom had infinite cosmos) ,New Sagittarius cloth Seiya(Comparable to Omega Saints), Saturn(Far more Cosmo then Omega Saints, and is equal to Ultimate Omega Cloth Koga) ,Omega Cloth Haruto(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths), Omega Cloth Soma (Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) Omega Cloth Eden (Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) and Ultimate Omega Cloth Koga (He absorbed the power of all living saints,Athena,Pallas, and Titan. 7 of the individuals had or scaled to the Omega cosmo, and two individuals were Deities).

first 3 scans, Saint Seiya: Legend of the Crimson Youth
Next 3, Saint Seiya: Hades episode 29
Next 4, Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold episode 5
The next 23 already have their episodes at the top of each scan.

Agree: Aerrow,Rize,Cindralig,TurtleGod,Victor,Alex,Lynie,toby,Maverick, Quasar, Celestial, Dereck
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I don't know if the movies are canon to the anime timeline, but even without that scaling, Seiya and co's god cloths are infinite by being stated to have infinite cosmo.

It’s all one timeline, as Omega is stated to be the sequel to the movies, and Omega is canon to the Og Anime and Ova, as it shows flashbacks using cloth designs from the anime galaxian war and Hades arc ova. Which does bring the fact that the Asgard movie and Asgard arc being incompatible. However, since the Asgard arc is in the actual anime itself, and was made later, I guess Asgard movie is retconned. Not like the movie has literally any implication outside itself Tho.

So, as was accepted in the crt for Infinite speed ss Manga characters, raising Cosmo raises all physical stats and other abilities. It’s been accepted that infinite Cosmos = Infinite speed.

In the movie Legend of the Crimson Youth, it’s stated by Seiya that he “will raise his Cosmo to infinity”.
IMG_4258.png

Thus, LotCY Seiya has infinite speed. So too do Shiryu and Hyoga, as they joined seiya while he did this.

After doing this, Seiya was stated to further raise his cosmo “without limits” or “endlessly” in another translation. The god Phoebus Abel then proceeded to smoke him.
IMG_4259.png

6EE7C08C-7C5F-4C94-85D4-F436F5496313.jpg

This means that Gods in the anime would scale above 2x infinite speed.

In the Hades Arc ova, seiya is told by Athena to “Manifest unlimited/ultimate power(the dialogue says infinite but the subs say ultimate. Which I guess makes sense because ultimate means the best)” , “work a miracle greater then god” and also to “raise it higher then than any previous battle” Upon his doing so, he unlocks a god cloth.
IMG_4262.png

quick reminder that Power, and all other stats in ss come from how high your cosmo is.
IMG_4263.png

IMG_4264.png

In the anime that is totally not an ad for saint seiya figures, aka Soul of Gold, Virgo Shaka says that to unlock a God Cloth, you have to raise your Cosmo to its peak. And that it is the “Ultimate Power”
IMG_4265.png

IMG_4266.png

IMG_4267.png

IMG_4268.png

So God Cloths are,1. stronger and faster than LotCY seiya after his Cosmo infinitely raised on top of already being infinite.(This makes sense, as god cloths can compete with actual gods, and an actual god easily defeated LotCY seiya) and 2. Reached when the cosmos is at its ultimate point.

In the sequel to the ss anime and movies Saint Seiya Omega, the Omega Cosmo is described as being the “Ultimate beyond the Ultimate” , “the power of miracles” , and also having “no limit”. miracles are also said to be able to create “infinite power”.

see the first 23 scans.

So Omega god tiers are > God cloths due to the “ultimate beyond the ultimate” statement.

So in conclusion, Anime is fast too.
This scales to Abzu(Damaged Athenas Shield, which took multiple blows from Hades who is >> God Cloth Seiya who had massively more Cosmo then himself from a few seconds ago), Apollo (Far more powerful then Athena, assisted in the defeat of Abel), Omega Cloth Yuna(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) ,Omega Cloth ryuho(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) Lucifer (The “Greatest Enemy in the Universe” putting him above every introduced enemy so far, the strongest of which is Abel) ,Omega Cloth Koga(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths), 9th sense Seiya (landed a blow on Apollo), Phoebus Abel (Far more Cosmo then LotCY Seiya who had infinitely raised his cosmo stacked with his already infinite Cosmo, easily killed Athena, and one shot Hyoga and Shiryu at the same time, both of whom had infinite cosmos) ,New Sagittarius cloth Seiya(Comparable to Omega Saints), Saturn(Far more Cosmo then Omega Saints, and is equal to Ultimate Omega Cloth Koga) ,Omega Cloth Haruto(Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths), Omega Cloth Soma (Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) Omega Cloth Eden (Omega is the Ultimate Cosmo beyond the Ultimate, making its users > God Cloths) and Ultimate Omega Cloth Koga (He absorbed the power of all living saints,Athena,Pallas, and Titan. 7 of the individuals had or scaled to the Omega cosmo, and two individuals were Deities).

Agree: Aerrow,Rize
Disagree:
Neutral:

As shown with the previous manga thread, there is a close relation with cosmo = speed so naturally I agree

I agree, but if the case is really approved, I think it is also necessary to create more Soul Of Gold profiles. For example: Saga, Shaka... and the other golds with their Divine Armor and infinite speed. And other characters from the anime as well, as I noticed that only Loki's profile was created and there are also more profiles for Omega.

Question if Saint's can raise their power and Hades currently has accepted the tanking 100 million times the power of Seiya (who's already infinite in speed) and the Saints later raised their comos to approach Hades level. How would this work? Since raising your cosmos increase both your speed and strength. (No Saint Seiya expert here, but I do love it as much as I do Dbz)

Well Firstly, the 100 million multiplier for the Comet fist is not accepted (yet). if you are talking about the scene where Seiya harms hades with a normal punch, and before, Hades easily tanked a comet fist, I interpret that scene as Seiyas power rising incredibly fast, as even at minimum, the Comet fist on the wiki has a 100x multiplier.

Since Seiya has infinite speed, it can also be argued that the meteor fist shoots out infinite punches, and so the Comet fist is infinitely stronger then seiya himself, so him later being able to do damage to hades without it would mean he rapidly grew infinitely stronger.

Speed wise, that would make Manga god tiers scale to baseline infinite speed ^2. It sounds pretty ridiculous, especially when you consider how seiya was able to land blows on him at the start, but it’s not exactly unordinary for ss chars to somehow react to attacks that are canonically stupidly faster then themselves. Ie, Kiki intercepting an attack from thanatos, or Shaina intercepting aiolias attacks.

Greetings, sorry for the late reply but I have some stuff.

An offsite translator who helps translate manga from Japanese to English provided some context for us. They also helped with the previously accepted thread

Now while “Boundless” doesn’t necessarily equate to infinite in this case it absolutely does for the simple fact that this guide referencing the moment Seiya raised his Cosmo to infinity.

Edit: Forgot to include the translation open it on Imgur and it’ll be there.

Edit 2: I’ll just post the translation if you’re too lazy to click Imgur.

Last edited:
21: "Pegasus's cosmo is growing boundlessly. It's impossible, my cosmo will--"

22: Abel began to feel fear at Seiya's immeasurable power, but the power difference was still obvious.

Should be noted that, despite seiya literally becoming infinitely stronger the guide still goes out of its way to say that there’s still an insane power gap

Anyway I agree, Saint Seiya is the easiest verse to update the cosmology, there are not many connoisseurs, there are few fans and it is still a cakewalk to update, there are no rules imposed on the verse and stuff, that's what's good.

well, I’ve had my fair share of very long arguments about ss here, I guess I’m just lucky right now that nobody disagrees yet
I understand, I'm fine with that, but soon you may suffer from a downgrade due to the new requirements to be tier 2

Saint Seiya is the verse that people here treat much better, but the only thing missing is a team to analyze and make some profiles and such

I understand, I'm fine with that, but soon you may suffer from a downgrade due to the new requirements to be tier 2

Saint Seiya is the verse that people here treat much better, but the only thing missing is a team to analyze and make some profiles and such
There won't be a downgrade. Even with new Tier 2 revisions. SS still qualifies including Hades Underworld.

2.) I'll just upgrade them to Tier 1 them

3.) This is derailing this this thread lol

I mean, it is kinda evident that all infinite speed are equivalent, even if it is increased or not.
I asked because I was curious of traversing through an infinite multiverse moving through each universe physically where each universe os infinite in size os a greater speed feat.

Infinite universes (times) X amount of infinity distance

I thought such a kind of scaling was valid

Back