• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Komachi's new Noble Phantasm (and addition to her Distance Manipulation)

http://m.*********.cc/manga/touhou_ibarakasen_wild_and_horned_hermit/c048/20.html

http://m.*********.cc/manga/touhou_ibarakasen_wild_and_horned_hermit/c048/21.html

http://m.*********.cc/manga/touhou_ibarakasen_wild_and_horned_hermit/c048/22.html

In the latest chapter, Komachi is shown to be able to delivered people to a Reality Marble different space (presumptively the Alaya-vijñãna she was saying in her NP), in which she could select specific object for her to manipulate her power over the distance, and be able to widen any gap in the object, no matter how small. Want to add Pocket Reality Manipulation to her list of ability

its actually pretty interesting seeing her abilility affect more then just sanzu river, very interesting aplication.

Out of curiosity does anyone know what Alaya-Vijnana is? beyond what is shown in the manga.

Interesting and shinigamie have access to it, make since. I think its safe to assume that Yama would also have the abilility to access it though that's just an assumption .

It just feels like a visual representation of her ability to manipulate distance, not actually teleporting to another pocket dimension or something.

Except the gridspace is a common representation of the geometry of space-time. Komachi just did what Tenshi said: "Stretch out the thickness of the door real wide."

This kinda reminds me more of Ant-Man going down to the Quantum Realm than it does remind me of a Reality Marble. I would say that it's more of Pseudo-Size Manipulation.

At that time, they goes to a realm where only that door exist though, and that they could mess around with the door like that, ignoring the entire house in general. I would said that it's more like Dimensional transport.

I can understand what you mean now, It does look like Komachi went to some dimension in which only Komachi, Tenshi, and the door exist.

From what I can gather about Alayavijnana, or Arayashiki in japanese, If Komachi can use this as a new power, then I would argue that she might be using a sort of "mental space" to achieve the dimension stuff, and functions like a Reality Marble. Which is exactly what you said.

So, I agree that she should have Pocket Dimension as a power.

I have to disagree with Saikou, but at the same time agree.

It feels like this is an ability that should show more feats before we decide on pocket reality. I'm agreeing more with the pocket manipulation thing.

However, if Komachi can do this, this could mean that Komachi has methods of bypassing durability since if she performs this to a person well... Also in that case she can definitely perform the same ability to ... 'shrink'? Herself and another person and move in that personalized ability.

You mean like shrinking the the distance between her "self", and the world, and reverse the order to bring the object to her personalize world or something?

Yup, something like that. Like uh, slipping in the dimensions between em. Not saying 4D or anything, but it is otherworldy. It might be a visual effect of how the ability works but the other parts of the area should manifest too in that case.

So basically, I think it's less a visual effect and actually a showcase of bringing someone into a pocket between realities. Who knows this might be the instants that Kaguya is talking about but instead of temporal it's spatial.

It's not really "instant"...What Kaguya mean is that she essentially live in 2 different world as the same times, and be able to manipulate the world of the instant. This meanwhile is more like bringing people into the realm of impression, where information exist so that she could manipulate the info of the object in question

Back