• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also as I said earlier, now that everything was accepted, and I'm already proceeding with the updates, then I think it could be safe enough to close now the thread.
So, if isn't an issue, may I request you to close this, @Antvasima?

Just noticed smth on the profile, but do we really need to keep the whole immunity to Concept manip when they have NEP2 now? I don't recall doing that to any user that has NEP2.
Well, I decided to just leave that intact for the moment, because well, I think it's good to remark both stuff there. Tho I don't have any issue if anyone decides to remove it later. But while I'm editing all the profiles, I'll just leave that(?

Actually there's nothing more to do here. As I already repeated until now, everything was accepted by both supporters of the verse and a mod, so, again, I think it's safe to already close this.

I think Nonexistence Physiology works since these characters' true from are defined in being a state of nonexistence before things like concepts exist. Immunity to Conceptual Manipulation felt redundant to that point.
I am not that knowledgeable regarding Transduality; Ultima, I believe is. I guess Transduality Type 2 is probable.

Last edited:
there are still many god profiles that isn't updated.
Not many But " A lot " Well I'm sympathize for the mod who working on this Cuz those " A lot " mean They still lack of info for make a revision
Like How this topic just take Info from the manga that released from 10 + years ago ( Curiosities of Lotus Asia released in 2004 - 2007 )

Last edited:
We should preferably wait with closing this thread until all of the revisions have been properly applied to all of the affected pages.

I think Nonexistence Physiology works since these characters' true from are defined in being a state of nonexistence before things like concepts exist. Immunity to Conceptual Manipulation felt redundant to that point.
I am not that knowledgeable regarding Transduality; Ultima, I believe is. I guess Transduality Type 2 is probable.
Well. Then I'll remove that immunity from the profiles.

Also, kinda off-topic but
May I can change some profiles' images with something like a fanart? Because, well, some of them doesn't look that great tbh

You should preferably ask about that sort of thing in the wiki management thread that was created for this specific purpose.

See here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back