• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freezing and Temperature Feats Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Continued from here as the previous thread has nearly 500 posts.

There have been general debates on how we should be treating feats such as cooling and freezing. The main argument brought up is that freezing is the antonym of heating feats. Heating by definition is adding thermal energy to an object, where as freezing is extracting the same amount of energy. Our definition of AP mentions the energy being produced is what our definition of Attack Potency is rather then the destruction being done. However, the arguments for supporting them is that extracting energy is still Attack Potency because it's still harnessing the same amount of concentrated energy.

Obviously, we have literally over 23,648 pages upon this thread's creation and hundreds of blog calculation in which at least hundreds of characters have their tiers depending on a calculation that involves the freezing of an object. And this especially includes nearly every single cloud formation feat using CAPE. While the vast number of our profiles isn't a reason to argue for or against the standard, the fact remains it's important to make sure each and every single one of them is justified. But how it gets justified is a different story.

Anyway, I still stand on my agreement with a few other users including what Mr Bambu, DMUA, DontTalk, Xulrev, and Ugarik said that freezing feats are still attack potency feats. We gave in depth details about them being no different the heating feats excluding the fact that it's in reverse. Plus, for every object being cooled, there still at least one more object, or the rest of the atmosphere being heated. So counter intuitively, if heating feats are attack potency, then so are cooling feats. However, there is a problem that our Attack Potency page mentions it being required that "The character needs to produce there own energy". It probably could be reworded as saying they simply need to concentrate an X amount of energy.

Other problems that did occur that heating and cooling feats shouldn't scale to striking strength and durability by default. Which is also a case be case scenario; we still do if the thermal energy or force operate on the same mechanics including but not limited to a specific verse related energy/power source being used for everything. But surviving a plasma rifle or freeze gun shouldn't always fully be a durability feat; between the concept of inverse square law and their body actually absorbing or releasing the thermal energy being some notable requirements for them to be durability feats. But it was also agreed that some things can have great temperature resistance but lacks true durability against blunt force trauma on the same tier; and vice versa.

Note: This is a Staff thread and it's preferably Calc group members especially. However, regular users may ask me or other staff members via message walls for permission to comment. I have already given a few permission to share their thoughts.

Note 2: On the matter of scaling heat attacks to force attacks when they share a power source. Read the Collapsed posts carefully to get a better understanding of the examples for a typical power scaling chain:

Respect paragraph/Power scaling chain for a typical verse
So this isn't any sort of real verse, but let's say I decided to make a fanfiction like verse that's RPG and/or Shounen Manga style. Or it has canon media containing both. It has a seemingly medieval fantasy like setting, but certain modern weapons exist such as explosives. But the most prominent thing is that it has a level up system like most RPGs and they also got have this thing where their power level is based on how much "Fighting Spirit" they have based on the lore. Fighting Spirit has a combination of spiritual and magical properties, but characters also used them to enhance physical strength, durability, and speed. They're also often used for magic barriers and stuff. But even non magic users still have great levels and often comparable levels to that of magic users. The games if any also have SP (Stands for Spirit Points) as an ammunition statistic for their special attacks. They're using used for status effecting hax, healing, and teleportation but those game mechanics shouldn't be used for scaling purposes. But now down to the feats and the respect scaling.
The first feat done by level 1 characters is fighting various large monsters. One of the mooks has canonically withstood a point blank explosion with the durability feat calculated at slightly above 500 kg, since explosions are a combination of heat at force, so it's a solid tier feat. This is 8-C which would scale to fodder characters for sure.

After the party progressed a bit in their journey, at least one of the mages learns an Ice Berg spell that was calculated at 8-B. The Ice Mage is equal in power to the Fire Mage, and both of them can regularly trade blows along side the party's sword wielding Warriors and Hand to Hand combat Monks regardless of whether physical or magical attacks are being used. So that's 8-B temperature manipulation and resistance, but whether it scales to physical durability is up to debate. And at this point, everyone completely fodderizes stomps the various 8-C mooks.

With even further progressions, they part comes across a fire golem like enemy. This guy has a lava spell capable of melting giant rocks. Which was calculated at 8-A based on how much stone they were able to melt in a single second. The party was able to defeat this enemy and trade blows. So this enemy has 8-A heat manipulation, and the party would have to have 8-A levels of heat resistance to tank their precision fireballs that can also explode. The Fire Golem can also attack with melee. Also, the part is invulnerable to the 8-B and below foes at this point; both physical and magical/temperature attacks.

With yet even more progressions, they meet a casual "Hill Buster". It's a giant that shatters a hill, which was calculated at around 15 Kilotons. This giant is invulnerable to everything that came before both physically and magically, until the protagonists grew strong enough to trade blows with this behemoth. So this giant is Town level and is overwhelmingly greater than everything they fought before them, this includes Multi-City Block level and below attacks heat, electric, melee, all having no effect.

Upon further progression, a Thunder God is introduced. Thunder God performs a Low 7-B feat. Said Thunder God becomes a new formidable foe that's mightier than all previous enemies. It's a storm feat, typically pass as environmental destruction, but this god is an embodiment of the storm they create. The same Thunder God is also physically much stronger than the previous giant who would take 0 damage from the party that was even with said giant.

A new foe has an attack that nukes the battle field. The nuclear explosion was calculated at 7-A which to protagonists can calculated at point blank range. Explosions are impressive heat and force wise, so this easily scales as a 7-A feat at this point in time. And no need to mention how much the protagonists have progressed.

With even more progression, an Ice Mage was now able to freeze an entire lake. This was calculated at 6-C. The Fire Mage should logically be equally capable of unfreezing the same lake due to being equal to the Ice Mage. And the warrior is also still able to trade blows with the same strongest enemies and the same protagonists can trade blows with each other with each other. The 7-A nuke is nothing to any of them at this point in time.

Even more progressions, and the Wind Mage was able to blow way massive amounts of clouds with a Hurricane. The kinetic energy was calculated at 6-B which the same Wind Mage can harness their same magic into a single attack to cut their enemies. Wind is physical, and thus would scale to physical durability. The Fire and Ice Mages can still trade blows with the Wind Mage and same with the Warrior.

Reaching near the end of the series chronologically, the 12 Legendary Weapons where introduced, they are by lore implied to have equal power, but when it comes to individual feats, there are two that stand out. There is Durandel, the Blazing Sword of Fire, and Malte, the Frozen Lance of Blizzards. The wielders of said two weapons were able to affect the planet's atmosphere. A single strike from the Malte was able to cause an Ice age, similar to the level seen in this blog. And Durandel was able to cause Global warming and return the Earth to its original stage. Legendary Weapons all have mystic powers that also enhance the wielder, and only those with great power can wield them. As the weapons possess great powers that destroy the wielders if they're not strong enough to handle them. Upon growing much stronger than their 6-B selves, they can now use these weapons just fine.

Finally, the God Tier enemy of the verse is capable of creating a pocket reality with an Earth to Sun distance. Said character can also invoke the star to go Supernova and warp the pocket reality, and has trapped the protagonists within. The Protagonists can not only trade blows with the Final Antagonist, but the only way out would be to destroy the final enemy and thus destroy the pocket reality. Supernovas are High 4-C which is impressive both heat and force wise. So this is a clear cut High 4-C feat. And that wraps up to power scaling chain progressions.

Note: This does NOT include that gag Galaxy level feat that happened early on done by a underdog Jester character; that's an outlier. And it also excludes PIS such as a game mechanic of characters loosing health when the step in lava in the games, or fodder/mook enemies chip damaging the protagonists. It also excludes casual low end feats such as a Wind God who also has a 8-A calculated Tornado feat done on screen. But the protagonists were well past 7-C physically, and the Wind God was lore wise equal to the Low 7-B Thunder God who has his storm feat.
Those who are the Yay's power scaling chain conclusions
* Bottom Tiers characters are 8-C
  • Low Tier characters are 8-B
  • Mid-Low Tier characters are 8-A
  • Low-Mid Tier characters are 7-C
  • Mid Tier characters are Low 7-B
  • High-Mid Tier characters are 7-A
  • Mid-High Tier characters are 6-C
  • High tier characters are6-B
  • Top Tiers are High 6-A
  • God Tiers are High 4-C
Those who are in Nay's power scaling chain's conclusions
* Bottom Tiers characters are 8-C
  • Low Tier characters are at least 8-C physically with 8-B levels of Temperature manipulation/resistance
  • Mid-Low Tier characters are at least 8-C physically with 8-Alevels of Temperature manipulation/resistance
  • Low-Mid Tier characters are 7-C physically with at least 8-A levels of Temperature manipulation/resistance
  • Mid Tier characters are at least 7-C physically with Low 7-B levels of Tempurature manipulation/resistance
  • High-Mid Tier characters are 7-A
  • Mid-High Tier characters are at least 7-A physically with 6-C levels of Temperature manipulation/resistance
  • High tier characters are 6-B physically with at least 6-C levels of Temperature manipulation/resistance
  • Top Tiers are at least 6-B physically with High 6-A levels of Temperature manipulation/resistance
  • God Tiers are High 4-C
Yay: Ant, DontTalk, DDM, Bambu, AKM, Drago, Elizhaa, Matt, Spino, DMUA

Nay: Dargoo, Andy, Kep, Wok, Damage, Anto, Ricsi, Zark (Though, appears the Nay applies to having them on the AP/Durability section in general).

Cooling something down requires a heating somewhere else. Just to make a very simple example, that's why the back of a fridge is warm. You need energy to cool something down, but that very same energy creates even more heat somewhere else. This is just 2nd principle of thermodynamics.

So cooling something down is no different than heating.

Does cooling something down require heating somewhere else? I know that it requires increasing energy somewhere else since energy can't be created or destroyed, but couldn't the energy be put into chemical bonds or something?

I would like to say that "Cooling is different from heating, because heating requires an output of energy which usually seemingly comes from the user, while cooling involves reducing energy, with any excess not having an obvious destination, if it goes into the user that's just absorption which isn't AP." but this doesn't fully respond to the argument you made. So I'm not sure where I stand on this right now.

I agree that durability should not be scaled to these kinds of feats by default.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Exceptions are of course exceptions.
In fiction where things are cooled by magical beams of frost and freezing spells, and where entire planets are frozen with nowhere for the heat to go to, I don't think it's very accurate to assume every feat is the equivalent of a random household fan.

Freezing is indeed different from Heating, one increase energy, the other "slow down" or nullify energy, Freeze something is decreasing the atoms movement from their previous state, heating is accelerating, if we go too much int detail, freezing/Heating involve Potential Energy and Kinetic energy to produce/decrease energy, it's called Internal energy (thermical transfer follow this logic too). Freezing and Heating are indeed different but I need to check what other people have said in the previous thread because i can't decide for now.

IMHO in order for a heat feat to be accepted for scaling it also needs to have physical force behind it at the very least. Like a fire-blast that pushes back its opponents as if one was being punched.

Agnaa said:
Does cooling something down require heating somewhere else? I know that it requires increasing energy somewhere else since energy can't be created or destroyed, but couldn't the energy be put into chemical bonds or something?
Yes, when you cool something down you always create even more heat somewhere else. You need energy to cool things down anyway

E9628FCE-2035-4083-9491-1314728FB016
You need work to transfer heat from a colder object to a hotter one, and work always creates heat.

If cooling things down didn't require energy, fridges wouldn't need electricity to work.

Those examples seem specific to refrigerators and moving energy between reservoirs. Why can't you cool something down through a chemical reaction that takes energy?

Refrigerators don't do this but it would require a constant supply of those chemicals, which is impractical for refrigerators.

The law of conservation of energy clearly doesn't work in most fiction so I don't see any reason not to scale character's AP to the change of the internal energy they make.

I mean laser dodging feats violate the very prisciple of theory of relativity yet we still calc it

>Why can't you cool something down through a chemical reaction that takes energy?

That's an exothermic reaction, and still kicks out the energy into another system. Consveration of Energy and Mass is a thing, and all that energy is forced into another system when forcibly cooled via chemical (or other) means.

There's no two ways about it, if you supercool something, you've forced all the thermal energy in that thing into the system immediately outside/next to the thing being cooled.

Basic thermodynamics, it still applies here as Bambu and myself pointed out at the very top of the previous thread here and here

EDIT: Ugarik is still correct that the Conservation principle gets violated a LOT by fiction, but the basis of the theory here is still relevant regardless

As far as reality goes, either the heat would need to be "moved" somewhere else, or be transformed into another type of energy.

In-fiction, majority of the time the fact that cold is just atoms moving less isn't a thing, and freezing beams just work... because.

Not sure how that would reflect to feats. In my opinion, if it uses some form of energy (like mana), then it could be assumed that the energy beam just releases energy to counteract energy. It breaks physics, but that is not exactly new.

Ugarik said:
The law of conservation of energy clearly doesn't work in most fiction so I don't see any reason not to scale character's AP to the change of the internal energy they make.

I mean laser dodging feats violate the very prisciple of theory of relativity yet we still calc it
I'm not particularly involved with this discussion, but regarding this comment here, I do have something to say that is likely quite important.

The way that this wiki functions in regards to IRL physics for feats is quite inconsistent. We accept things like Newton's Laws for scaling between AP and Durability, but we also ignore things like the Conservation of Energy for feats.

And don't get me wrong; I'm not at all saying that we should change this. It's for a good reason; the way that the conservation of energy works IRL is very different to how it is depicted in fiction, with fiction generally completely ignoring it.

The reason I bring this up is because of how it pertains to this discussion. Freezing or cooling practically always causes heating somewhere else IRL. And if we assumed these feats were being done IRL, then they would 100% be usable. I think the question that should be asked here is whether fiction treats it the same way, or in other words, if fiction generally accepts the physics behind cooling.

@Agnaa

Chemical reactions resulting in a net loss of energy do not exist (using irl thermodynamics ofc, fiction can do whatever it wants if it's explained to have different physical laws or something).

When you remove energy from an object, that energy has to go somewhere else, to give you an example, if you use ice to cool down a drink, the ice melts, doesn't it?

That's because energy was equally distributed between the ice cube and the drink, making the latter colder but the former hotter.

That's an exothermic reaction, and still kicks out the energy into another system. Consveration of Energy and Mass is a thing, and all that energy is forced into another system when forcibly cooled via chemical (or other) means.

There's no two ways about it, if you supercool something, you've forced all the thermal energy in that thing into the system immediately outside/next to the thing being cooled.

Why can't the system it kicks the energy into be the chemical bonds that are formed? Or are you saying that the energy does go into those chemical bonds, but reminding me that that's still energy increasing in an adjacent system?

@Kaltias Chemical reactions resulting in a net loss of energy do not exist

I know, I mentioned conservation of energy earlier in this thread. I'm just contesting the claim that cooling an object results in an INCREASE OF HEAT somewhere else, and I'm AGREEING THAT ENERGY INCREASES somewhere else, but doubting whether that has to be in the form of heat.

Well, the main reason why it's an increase of heat somewhere else is due to entropy.

If your thermodynamic system was 100% efficient there would be no overall increase of heat, but these don't exist, so part of the energy is always lost in the form of heat, contributing to entropy.

@Agnaa

>Or are you saying that the energy does go into those chemical bonds, but reminding me that that's still energy increasing in an adjacent system?

This is the correct interpretation of your hypothetical posited, and what I would give as my answer; even if you're forcing the thermal energy into chemical bonds that draw the heat from the main body being cooled, that's still a forceful removal of said energy via a given, quantifiable process.

Simply put, regardless of the method of transfer of thermal energy, any body given temperature 100 Made-Up Units that is immediately and forcibly cooled to 0 Made-Up Units has objectively had 100 Made-Up Units' worth of thermal energy expelled from it in any size/shape/form, and therefore has had that level of thermal energy negated via some form of chemical/physical/esoteric process, and is quantifiable

Plenty verses ignore how gravity should work l, really.

Regardless, point is made. Fiction and physics go hand in hand like sled control and Sonic Fandom.

Yes, the 2nd law of Thermodynamics says that energy cannot be created or destroyed but only recycled. Freezing an entire planet might required heating up the surrounding space outside the planet, or heating up the character freezing the planet. And yes, it is true that the laws of thermodynamics does get violated a lot in fiction, but it would be even more weird to assume characters have the ability to delete energy; which would also technically be AP in a sense. But as I said, giving a character who can freeze a lake 6-C levels of Existence Erasure just because they can freeze a lake as opposed to just giving the character 6-C tier would be weird.

But yes, characters who can telekinetically freeze or unfreeze the atmosphere wouldn't always scale to physical stats by default, unless there's some mechanical operations that treat physical stats and magic and/or energy manipulation interchangeably. And stuff like a fire breathing dragons and ice breathing dragons should inherently have their breath attacks scale to physical stats, since they literally breathe their thermal energy. And character like Monkey D Luffy literally heat up their own body to perform various attacks, that's also AP and durability. And characters who follow those above qualities and trade blows with other characters would also scale. But stuff like in various shooting games, plasma rifles and freeze guns don't always scale to durability; and may often be passed more as temperature resistance rather than durability.

I think freezing feats should continue being listed as AP, even if it doesn't scale to other attacks or durability as easily anymore.

The ability to create ice structures or freeze a given area is consistently used to display a character's strength, to the point I think it's necessary to have some way of measuring them and comparing their potency. Listing the energy change in attack potency is simply the easiest and most effective way of handling this so I don't see the problem with doing things this way

What I feel is that too much focus is being put on technicalities and specific wording on things regarding this issue, without much legitimate harm that comes from considering ice feats AP. We are gauging strength of characters, and when a feat displays that and we can estimate it in terms of energy required to pull it off, I don't think we should be pedantic and refuse to classify it as AP. Just make it clear what kind of feat it is and have standards in place so that it isn't treated as homogenous with more conventional AP feats.

To continue off of what Andy posted, I see no issue with slowly updating character profiles to have an "X Tier against Fire/Heat" durability, seeing as it's already done with profiles such as Enji Todoroki.

I feel like much of the issues I described with Freezing and Heating feats is scaling them to blunt force attacks like Striking Strength, and ignoring how resistance to temperature change and material strength are two completely different things - I'm sad to see much of my discussion was reduced down to "Dargoo doesn't want to see heat feats being used" when the discussion evolved into talking points that can legitimately help our feat cataloging goals.

Dargoo Faust said:
To continue off of what Andy posted, I see no issue with slowly updating character profiles to have an "X Tier against Fire/Heat" durability, seeing as it's already done with profiles such as Enji Todoroki.

I feel like much of the issues I described with Freezing and Heating feats is scaling them to blunt force attacks like Striking Strength, and ignoring how resistance to temperature change and material strength are two completely different things - I'm sad to see much of my discussion was reduced down to "Dargoo doesn't want to see heat feats being used" when the discussion evolved into talking points that can legitimately help our feat cataloging goals.
Would freezing calcs still scale to a character's other attacks if they come from the same energy source?

@Agnaa, they would if it's something like "Insert verse power source here".

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Agnaa, they would if it's something like "Insert verse power source here".
Yes but I was asking Dargoo specifically because his original post on this had two parts:

• Freezing calcs don't make sense because they remove energy.
  • Heat feats don't necessarily translate to normal AP and Durability since they're not force.
In this thread he's still holding his second position, I'm wondering if he still holds the first. This isn't a question that anyone besides Dargoo can really answer. If he agrees that freezing calcs can scale to normal AP then that's conceding that freezing calcs do make sense and removing energy like that should be treated the same as outputting energy.

Andytrenom said:
even if it doesn't scale to other attacks or durability as easily anymore.
It shouldn't at all if we don't have any other reason to.

Yes, it is true that when freezing an object the thermal energy goes somewhere else, and the amount of energy that is transferred is calcable. However, this energy transfer cannot scale to other stats. It would be environmental destruction at most. I think the most reasonable interpretation of these feats is that the removed thermal energy is dispersed into the environment and spread out so much that the effects are unnoticeable (inverse square law). For example, long after a nuke fireball dissipates (idk, say one week after hiroshima? timeframe doesn't really matter too much), the heat that you'd feel would be nowhere near the heat you'd feel if you were inside the fireball immediately after detonation. When energy is dissipated this much, it cannot be used for offensive purposes obviously.

There is another interpretation, and it is much less reasonable than the one I gave. It is that the character absorbs all of the thermal energy. This is ridiculous because this is never even implied in fiction. Since when do freezing feats generally involve the character absorbing the thermal energy like a sponge? When elsa did her freezing feat, nothing at all indicated that all of the thermal energy went into her for example.

Now you may say that if they use the same energy source, it can scale to other attacks. However, there is no reason to believe that there is any proportional relationship between energy used to do a freezing feat and energy extracted during a freezing feat. There are two types of freezing feats that I know of.

One is directly extracting energy from the object through some sort of "energy telekinesis." This does not scale to AP. Please note that I am NOT saying that telekinesis is not scalable. "Energy telekinesis" (there is probably a better term for this) and object telekinesis are entirely different. One involves altering the path of where energy moves (which itself does not require energy because you can't use energy to directly alter the path of energy IRL, only indirectly, keep in mind that energy is ALWAYS moving on its own). The other involves moving objects. The definition of kinetic energy is literally "energy which a body possesses by virtue of being in motion."

The other type of freezing is using a refrigerant (ex. a physical freeze beam made of some sort of material). I'll make my point for this in a bit.

Actually, there are examples in which it would be assumed the character is absorbing the thermal energy; there do exist characters where just their mere presence causes the the environment to freeze. And yes, Frozen Elsa is an example of a glass cannon, but characters like Glacius and Sub-Zero do scale from their ice calculations since it's their own chi. Also, let's say someone created an ice sword that cannot be melted even upon absorbing energy greater than the GBE of Earth for instance, then I'm sure a character like that would still have a solid 5-B tier.

Just because their presence causes the environment to freeze doesn't mean they're absorbing the energy. I'd say the exact opposite, which is that they repel the thermal energy and cause it to spread out to the point of it being unnoticeable (inverse square law) is much more reasonable.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Also, let's say someone created an ice sword that cannot be melted even upon absorbing energy greater than the GBE of Earth for instance, then I'm sure a character like that would still have a solid 5-B tier
I honestly don't get the point of this. Also, ap scales to durability, not the other way around. A skyscraper doesn't have building level AP for instance.

Striking strength scale to durability via Newton's Third law, but that's not the point. Creating a magic barrier that can repel force can still be AP via magic; keep in mind that creating shields that repel force isn't that much different than choking people with those same magic cuffs. If two serious characters can trade blows with their own attacks, they scale.

Passively repelling energy would still be passive AP. Side note, skyscrapers only have like Wall level durability but are just large building sized.

Spinoirr said:
Someone making ice from something that isn't part of their body (yes it shouldn't scale and need a sepret ap. Like Weiss Schnee ice dust) but If it comes from magic or "put verse power here" then yeah, as they are making it trough their own energy
Yeah but we can't just say that the amount of energy required is proportional to the energy moved in the freeze. For example, there is no strict proportional relationship between energy usage of a fridge and cooling ability of a fridge as some refrigerators are more efficient than others.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Creating a magic barrier that can repel force can still be AP via magic; keep in mind that creating shields that repel force isn't that much different than choking people with those same magic cuffs
I don't get what this has to do with "energy telekinesis." Shields are made of some sort of material, "energy telekinesis" doesn't have anything directly to do with matter, just energy. Also could you elaborate on the choking thing? Shields don't constrict anything, but choking involves constricting.

Agnaa said:
In this thread he's still holding his second position, I'm wondering if he still holds the first. This isn't a question that anyone besides Dargoo can really answer. If he agrees that freezing calcs can scale to normal AP then that's conceding that freezing calcs do make sense and removing energy like that should be treated the same as outputting energy.
I still hold the first position.

Agnaa said:
  • Freezing calcs don't make sense because they remove energy.
So, I still technically hold the first opinion - under the caveat that we word AP to something that doesn't exclude freezing by definition.

And I still think it should be counted differently under AP, as in "X via freezing/heat".

Would, say, a 6-B with no feats related to tanking heat-based attacks still be able to tank a 6-C freezing/heat based attack?

Are you fine with calcs of freezing energy scaling to other attacks if there's a shared energy source or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back