• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freezing and Temperature Feats Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so as far as I can see, we have two conclusions...

1. Keep heat/force as the one and the same, no separation

2. Keep heat/force separate but still put them in the AP/Dura section but scale them all around if the attacks are made by a shared power source

Either way, disregarding heat feats or ice feats altogether is obviously a no-no as the previous thread showed and for what DDM and the staff agreed to. I believe there's only two threads that discuss this issue, Dargoo's thread and this one. IDK if Earl's thread had any meaningful contribution to it since I didn't see it.

The conduction thing is another issue in and out of itself which should be Calc Group Only.

@Spino We don't calc it, because that is physically impossible.

And that is REALLY not the topic for this thread when there's 6 posts left.

@KLOL We're extremely short on posts, please don't add pointless ones to the pile.

Does somebody want to create a continuation thread? It won't be automatically saved to the new forum, but you can save it as a file via your browser's save function and use that as a reference later if you wish.

Edit:

This is just a notification about that all discussion posts made after April 14 will disappear in the new forum, so if there are any important content revisions that need to be referenced in the new forum, please back them up here:

https://archive.org/web/

The threads can be updated with later backups if more posts are made in them.

First off, Dargoo and I did talk on this thread. And I misunderstood what we agreed on what the page was supposed to be on the votes. AKM appears to agree with DontTalk that we shouldn't over-complicate the system with 20 different durability ratings as opposed to a simplified system. But Dargoo first wants to make sure he and I are on the same page. The votes are based on that we are "Treating same power source feats" as interchangeable and outside of that as case by case.

I could perhaps restart the thread. And even better yet, I could make an account on Webarchive to save threads like this. I may need to restart the vote counter due to conflicting reasons and misunderstandings though.

Also, this comment wasn't saved yet. But I saved this thread here as a test.

These seem like excellent ideas to me. Thank you for helping out.

Also, nobody except Medeus should make any more posts in this thread, so he can restart the discussion. We almost have 500 posts, and then the thread will automatically lock itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back