• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A universe in the palm of his hands... (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifting the contents of a 3-dimensional universe is "just" universal lifting strength, as the name suggests.

Please elaborate/explain further, preferably with examples.

HLAzZ2H.jpg
There is also Mechikabura being physically merged with a spatiotemporal black hole with the entirety of the Multiverse trapped inside of it, which Dark King Fu simultaneously scales to (for absorbing Mechikabura) and above (for being able to access a greater level of the Dark Factor than him).

Ooo boy. First Immeasurable Lifting Strength. Let's shoot for speed next... again.

Well, looking at the scans; the Universes are indeed space-time continuums. And if he's holding up multiple timelines if I read that correctly, it could be interpreted as Immeasurable lifting strength yes.

These seem to check out at first glance.

I can see Immeasurable LS for DBH due to the black hole feat.

Last edited:
Isn't the anime non-canon? Why is the anime scene being used as evidence?

The Arcade game has Fu in close inspection of the universe, with the anime and manga both illustrating that he had the universe in his hands.

Also, if you zoom in on Dark King Fu's card art, you can see that:
  • There are the feathers of Dogidogi, the God Bird, surrounding Fu.
  • The orb is in his hand appears to contain a swirly, space body, akin to a galaxy, with the rings around it taking on a space-theme.
And this leads me to believe his card art also depicts him holding his universe.

Isn't the anime non-canon? Why is the anime scene being used as evidence?
Because Heroes' continuity is such a contradictory mess, we generally follow a hierarchy of Arcade > Manga > Ports > Anime. While in most cases this would exclude the anime from being used as evidence, here it does not contradict the arcade or manga, and thus should be admissible.

The manga also shows Fu holding the universe, so we have a stronger source to use.

(I'd say Dark King Fu's card is a little too ambiguous, plus he seems to be levitating it rather than directly holding it, though that probably is what the artwork is supposed to represent.)

I think the manga illustrates it even better since he doesn't even use TK, he simply holds it like a tennis ball, if we put scans in the page, this one might be the best, either that or a imgur collection of scans.

I just wanna know why is the manga blue and white like that, christ my eyes, that's some great light manip there.

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can tell me later if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Fu is lifting a universe with space-time, in the anime with energy manipulation. The manga seems to be a more clear case of lifting strength done physically so I could be fine with the full lifting strenght, though.
The feat looks like it would be Immeasurable as explained by others like Medeus.

Since the scene is not contradicting the arcade or manga, I am fine with it should be admissible, from Dominodalek's recent explanation.

Alright this is highly get accept. Fu will need his Dark King key/tag. DBH Grand Priest will be scaled, Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Break Vegito will have this cause he directly restrain. that mean Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Break Broly will have Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Break key/tag and Immeasurable LS cause he casually restrain Super FPSSJ4 LB Vegito, spining and throwing him around in the previous episode, unless we deemed the promotion anime non-applicable, i don't know about game cause i can't play it, and i'm not keeping up with manga currently to see if Broly did fight with two Vegitos like in anime. Well i write this first cause i need to sleep, in Vietnam it already close to midnight, good day guys

@AKM sama I though Dragon Ball Heroes had this recent "Everything is canon to it" or something like that.

As of right now, this would only scale to Dark King Fuu, Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limits Broken Vegito, and the Heroes Grand Priest.
If you believe Dark King Mechikabura downscales from it, which is a weird can of worms, than this would scale to Demigra with the Power of Light as well.
These are the characters who scale.

Because in Dragon Ball, we scale Lifting Strength through Attack Potency, since Ki affects all physical abilities, if I recall correctly. The Grand Priest stands at the top of the food chain, so it only stands to reason that he scales to this.

So, the current arguments are:
Both of which are incredibly plausible examples of Immeasurable Lifting Strength, and it seems that everyone has come to a unanimous agreement.

Well i did plan on minor Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura Immeasurable LS revision after this revision concluded, but look like @Nullflowerblush already addressed it.
So i want to address things again:
1. Fu will have Dark King tag with Immeasurable LS, and scale directly to SSJ4 LB Xeno Vegito cause Vegito restrain him, and in turn SSJ4 LB Xeno Broly (currently Broly Dark) will also scale cause he restrain and throwing SSJ4 LB Xeno Vegito - aguy who have Immeasurable LS if we agree on using promotion anime feat.
2. DBH Grand Priest should have Immeasurable LS cause he is on top.
3. Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura should have Immeasurable LS cause he have a 4D Black Hole merge with his physical body, and that black hole swallowed space-time on 2-A scale, and he walking around just fine, even fighting like hell with Time Patrols.

One a side note, should we give Fu: Telekinesis????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back