• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu and his bad Tabber

Time travel and dimensional travel sounds fine tbh, space-time travel sounds like another word for dimensional travel

I noticed on Fusion Zamasu's P&A tab that his Infinite Zamasu Key is extremely lacking, as on the profile it has only few things and not even Ki Manipulation (lol).

So I'd like to remake the tabber just so it becomes more decent:
bump

I noticed on Fusion Zamasu's P&A tab that his Infinite Zamasu Key is extremely lacking, as on the profile it has only few things and not even Ki Manipulation (lol).

So I'd like to remake the tabber just so it becomes more decent:
Shouldn't Zamasu maintain his regeneration? Or some immortality? Like, I think a type 1 AE should have a type 2 immortality, right? Because he's just Zamasu now, but still has that immortality from the request. Or do we consider him a being without a soul or with a soul but without the ability to regenerate it further? I don't know.

Shouldn't Zamasu maintain his regeneration? Or some immortality? Like, I think a type 1 AE should have a type 2 immortality, right? Because he's just Zamasu now, but still has that immortality from the request. Or do we consider him a being without a soul or with a soul but without the ability to regenerate it further? I don't know.
I'd rather not make him keep any kind of immortality outside 1 at all, because of his Immortality being already compromised from Black's body, so we don't know if he "regained" the original immortality he had.

Plus Type 2 would be innapropriate for an abstract idea that's Universe sized.

I'd rather not make him keep any kind of immortality outside 1 at all, because of his Immortality being already compromised from Black's body, so we don't know if he "regained" the original immortality he had.

I agree with this, since it is stated he abandoned his body to turn into an abstract being, so i rather not have him keep his immortality, unlike his game version

Well, I got it. And the question of divine ki (resistance to perception blah blah)? Whether Zamasu or Black, they both still have divine ki. And IZ still uses and has ki in this form.

Back