• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A universe in the palm of his hands... (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, that's not how I was saying it.

I was saying yes on Infinite

And that I could possible see immeasurable

Edit: So infinite has my yes but I'm unsure on immeasurable so don't add it if this goes through.

That’s the point of the “possibly” rating, no? That it’s a decent possibility and a valid interpretation.
My thing is, this isn't a case where I think there is wiggle room for it. It's just the terms and their explanations don't exactly line up with me so I could understand why this might be immeasurable instead of infinite.

Ok, i’m genuinely confused at what you’re trying to say here. You don’t think there’s wiggle room for saying it could be immeasurable instead of infinite, but you can understand why it might be immeasurable instead of infinite? This... doesn’t make sense.

What I'm trying to say that is that only one of these ratings would apply. No possibly or anything like that.

So, I'm for sure for Infinite. That's what I think should be applied.

But I'm also leaning towards immeasurable, but need some elaboration on exactly what this would count as before I signed off on it.

Both of them are doing stuff involving higher dimensions, one is a part of higher dimension (which I personally consider suspect) but Leaviomon and Yggfrasil are directly affection Tier 1 structures.

This is just a universe, a 3-D structure as far as I know so it wouldn't qualify.

All universes have space-time continuums, that's kinda what makes them universes.

So, it's 4D, and not simply 3D.

On that note, Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura's key makes note of the fact that his physical body contains numerous timelines. Wouldn't that be enough to qualify for Immeasurable Lifting Strength? It's basically what Arceus has it for.

Yeah, if Arcues can get it for that, Mechikabura should get it as well.

But I'm personally unsure on whether or not lifting a universe is anything greater than infinite.

I agree with the OP, I think it's pretty obvious. I don't think Mechikabura should downscale, since we know Fu is much stronger than him. Vegito should scale, Great Priest has no feats.

I don't agree with the justification for Mechikabura getting it for absorbing the multiverse, but I won't argue if it is following agreed precedent.

I'm mostly in agreement with Domino. Grand Priest should probably scale since he's likely forever the strongest in Heroes.

But we literally see Fu holding a universe and Vegito grappled him, so them having it is just kinda obvious.

I won't be too bothered if it ends up being Infinite, but I am more in support for Immeasurable given they referred to it as having a time-space constantly.

Fu didn't absorb Mechikabura, he absorbed a specific part of Mechikabura's power. The black hole, and everything it gave Mechikabura, is still sealed away with Mechikabura's body in the Time Labyrinth/Labyrinth of Light.

Demigra restrained him with his Power of Light chains, but nobody scales to that unless you consider that to be a similar case to Toei Piccolo's telekinesis.

Since the universe is a palkia-dialga structure, i agree with immensurable LS.

Reminds me of a profile of a fan version of demigra using timelines as projectiles

Seems pretty straightforward to me, although Fu saying it's an incomplete universe does make me lean towards just regular Universal for the LS.

Seems pretty straightforward to me, although Fu saying it's an incomplete universe does make me lean towards just regular Universal for the LS.
HLAzZ2H.jpg

I agree, also the next arc of SDBH is called Space-Time War which occurred inside the new universe Fu created through Universe Tree, they fight to escape that universe, while stand alone the title name doesn't have much weight, but in this case it did contributed to this thread as a proof the new universe have space-time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back