• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu and his bad Tabber

I noticed on Fusion Zamasu's P&A tab that his Infinite Zamasu Key is extremely lacking, as on the profile it has only few things and not even Ki Manipulation (lol).

So I'd like to remake the tabber just so it becomes more decent:

Last edited:
tbf, Self-Sustenance (All Types) is completely redundant, the guy become one with space-time, and an AE1 being

Also i think he should be Omnipresent not Multilocation, he become one with the universe, then start to do the samething with timeline, multilocation is just mean you exist in multiple locations, but not cover the entire area, Zamasu however cover the entirety of the area he fused with

I think Possibly Durability Negation should be removed from Infinite Zamasu, it looks like it came from Goku Black's Scythe of Sorrow. I don't know if Infinite Zamasu here still has to have it too

I think Possibly Durability Negation should be removed from Infinite Zamasu, it looks like it came from Goku Black's Scythe of Sorrow. I don't know if Infinite Zamasu here still has to have it too
The durability negation comes from every character who’s stronger than Buu having the ability to open rifts in Space-time similar to the scythe through sheer strength.

The durability negation comes from every character who’s stronger than Buu having the ability to open rifts in Space-time similar to the scythe through sheer strength.
No it's just this
In the profile the scythe that Goku Black uses can cut the sky and open space time rifts, unlike Gotenks & Buu who use sound, yes I know it's something similar however if it came from them it should have been earlier in the various character profiles or ki manipulation page. Previous threads that discussed something about this also didn't bring up "Possibly Durability Negation".
Space-Time Manipulation, Portal Creation and Possibly Durability Negation (Using a scythe, he can cut through space-time to create rifts that can Summon Clones of himself)

Last edited:
No it's just this

In the profile the scythe that Goku Black uses can cut the sky and open space time rifts, unlike Gotenks & Buu who use sound, yes I know it's something similar however if it came from them it should have been earlier in the various character profiles or ki manipulation page. Previous threads that discussed something about this also didn't bring up "Possibly Durability Negation".
You missed the part at the end of the justification that says they do it with their energy. If they could do it only by screaming, no one else would scale to it.

Goku Black’s dura neg is a result of his portal and space-time manip. All Dragon Ball characters have space-time manip and portal creation who are above 4B so they should have dura neg too. Of course this may have been overlooked so maybe we need to make a minor crt for this.

You missed the part at the end of the justification that says they do it with their energy. If they could do it only by screaming, no one else would scale to it.

Goku Black’s dura neg is a result of his portal and space-time manip. All Dragon Ball characters have space-time manip and portal creation who are above 4B so they should have dura neg too. Of course this may have been overlooked so maybe we need to make a minor crt for this.
I'm not talking about that, but about the methods they use. For Gotenks and Super Buu's justification, it is true and it is stated that whoever is above them must get it. What I mean is the scythe that Goku Black uses, this is the power of the scythe, not the raw energy used by him.

Last edited:
I think the Reality Warping came from him merging with the timelines as Infinite Zamasu.
Alr.
Ok, removed Dura neg.

I'm not talking about that, but about the methods they use. For Gotenks and Super Buu's justification, it is true and it is stated that whoever is above them must get it. What I mean is the scythe that Goku Black uses, this is the power of the scythe, not the raw energy used by him.
They both literally do the same thing. One cuts holes in space-time, and the other destroys it. No-where is it mentioned the scythe specifically negates durability but we assume it could because it affects space-time. Similarly post Buu saga characters can warp and destroy Space-time in the way the scythe does to negate durability.

I’m not sure what you mean by the feat being done by the scythe’s powers as it’s a manifestation of Goku Black’s ki seen by him pulling it out of his arm. Dura neg has been removed now from the OP anyways so this should be for another crt.

Would he really have Master level ki control, I thought he was insane, only shooting blasts and such. Not sure if he can perform all the other stuff but meh, if enough users/staff agree then sure. Other than that I guess the additions are fine, though shouldn't Multilocation just be Nigh-Omnipresence? His not a single individual that exists in several places, he's the universe itself.

Would he really have Master level ki control, I thought he was insane, only shooting blasts and such.
Kid Buu and Anilaza are also that dumb and yet they have it, so I think you have mastery of ki even on an instinctual level at that point, methinks.

shouldn't Multilocation just be Nigh-Omnipresence? His not a single individual that exists in several places, he's the universe itself.
Nigh-Omnipresence is replaced from it. Heck Zamasu is one of the main examples of the page.

His immortality rendered him unable to be killed by even Hakai, right?
Alright, so.

Normal Zamasu has 1, 2 and 3, but none of these really apply to IZ because:
  • The guy clearly doesn't have regeneration anymore, otherwise he'd remake his body back after that Trunks killed him, so no 3.
  • Type 2 needs a body to even work.
Type 5 would need to be accepted in another CRT.

Back