• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tier Low 1-C profile evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want from him is to quote this impressive standard, and I will concede (in fact, there is no standard for having this specific statement to be required)
If he keeps like this, we can simply ignore him.
I remember perfectly well I threw away everything I show you, it's not something I made up.Or you don't want to remember to be right

Obviously, just because you haven't heard or seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
I remember perfectly well I threw away everything I show you, it's not something I made up.Or you don't want to remember to be right
This is the worst counter-argument I have ever seen. We don't care if it happens, WE need evidence that it happens. You are not providing any, therefore you are derailing at this point.

Georr, no one actually cares if we had this conv (because in fact, you did not send a single evidence, and all your stuff was "ultima said this, DT made this"), so drop this if you are not able to send an evidence to your claim.
this is not relevant in this conversation. stop trying to dirty the well
Smh. Agree to disagree.
Should I bring staff member to moderate the derailment?

Alien X solo🐧
Alien Y victim
Are you basically saying that you just remember that you mentioned it and saw it but cannot bring a proof for it? This might not even be productive if that's like that. You will have to quote the post or link any line from the page if that's the case.
I believe you, but there's nothing which suggests that.

I am writing for the last time to avoid derailment.

Dread, i have already shown you this with Ultima's message, but even that you rejected and justified yourself.

As I said, "you're always right, Dread, even if you don't know anyth ing."

I asked actually for a standard, but you barely even follow the chat.

I will call staff member to moderate the derailment.

Edit: requested.

If the wiki allowed scriptures and stuff, then Reiner could just manhandle everyone with how the scriptures already mentioned Shiva having ananta (infinite) power.
Which topic we had before Georr starts derailing the thread?
Just me and Reiner interpreting the language with our own knowledge.

And you arguing about some stuff which I didn't bother with.

Also, that aside, we seriously need a die-hard fan of this show (if any) to scale this verse. This has got 820 episodes damn.

If the wiki allowed scriptures and stuff, then Reiner could just manhandle everyone with how the scriptures already mentioned Shiva having ananta (infinite) power.
Not canon to the show, and then there's the sensitive topic of religion

I've watched all of them but remember everything vaguely, collecting scans for P&A gonna take awhile, week prolly but everything else is fine.
A Man of Focus, Commitment and Sheer ******* Will

Just me and Reiner interpreting the language with our own knowledge.

And you arguing about some stuff which I didn't bother with.

Also, that aside, we seriously need a die-hard fan of this show (if any) to scale this verse. This has got 820 episodes damn.
Indian shows in general have really long length.

one of the reasons why i am not interested in them

I literally can provide evidence while that guy above could not even prove his claim, so let's see, ask him for proof and ask me for proof. The outcome will be clear.
Let him do first.

I literally can provide evidence while that guy above could not even prove his claim, so let's see, ask him for proof and ask me for proof. The outcome will be clear.
Let him do first.
Make a VS thread and put the speed equalize rules and start the battle. 💀

Tier 1 is annoying.
Every single goddamn staff to this: "relatable"
I'm content with moderating.

That said, from current understanding and past experiences, seeing a 4-D structure as completely infinitesimal compared to you was enough to upgrade, but has since seen this is no longer enough. So I don't know. Neutral, I guess.
I read somewhere that this can be proved 5-D (in the thread).

AFAIK, 3 staff members should be enough, with atleast 1 admin and/or knowledgeable staff in Tier 1.
Also, there's the 48 hours Grace before it can be applied.

NGL, this is a boring thread with no nitpicking or good opposition yet.
That's for the general CRT for controversial topics/verses/powers. However, Tier 1 threads require "all the staff available" as per the CRT page. This is taken to mean at least 5 according to Ant in other threads, and I also agree 3 is not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back