• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tier Low 1-C profile evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existing outside space and time or predating space and time of a reality, or existing in voids does not mean 5D without any context, all that gets is BDE type 1
For Tier 2-A, you don't need an infinite statement for the other space that ecomposes 2-A structure.

As for Low 1-C, Tier 2 from L2-C to 2-A being infinitesimal qualifies. Or being more real. Shiva is parambraham which in hindi literatures is described as just more real thing with everything else being maya. It's has been described in same way in the verse.

They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.
More context.

Utilization of high-level vocabulary by people should be debarred, it possesses strenuousness for some people with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoiosis and hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia and leaves them in sempiternal perturbation.
RvR report is here:

Feel free to report me.

I would push for 1-A just for the sake of it if there weren't current negative theology nerf threads going on rn
He will not be 1-a as it is not related to parabrahman directly and parabrahman has ability of ultimate reality which gives him the infinite reality that makes him 1-a.
I've asked staff members (@Crabwhale , @Just_a_Random_Butler , @DarkDragonMedeus) and they have said that this profile will be allowed if for TV show only and it's not 1:1.

This blog P&A is incomplete so don't mind it, this thread is not for P&A evaluation, neither a thread needed for that but just AP only, which is Tier 1, so ..

Agree: @DarkGrath, @Godsatoshi23, @Boyinluv2002, @BestMGQScalerEver, @Rakih_Elyan, @RoggerReggor, @Spectral69420, @Robo432343

Disagree: @Georredannea15
I agree with op👻

I just have one question tho, should we consider the universe Mahadev dwarfs as a 3-A structure or a Low 2-C structure in this case.

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.
Both will net different results for Mahadev tiering as the former will net Low 2-C while the latter will result in Low 1-C.

Otherwise, I agree with everything. Also, I can already see some extra additions for the P&A section.

RvR report is here:

Feel free to report me.
The dude took it seriously. 💀
With Journey to the West and this added to the wiki.

I wonder if we can add mahabratha too.
Mahabharata would be epic with Krishna soloing verses fr.

No, it doesn't necessarily to be 2A for qualifying it just have to be tier 2 and seeing it as infinitesimal will qualify for tier 1
If you are referring to Low 2-C, an additional "transcending" is required next to this statement.

A single size comparison statement from Low 2-C is not enough for Tier 1 . If this universe were 2-A, then yes, it would be enough, But without any 2-A structure, this alone is insufficient

If you are referring to Low 2-C, an additional "transcending" is required next to this statement.

A single size comparison statement from Low 2-C is not enough for Tier 1 . If this universe were 2-A, then yes, it would be enough, But without any 2-A structure, this alone is insufficient
bruh he can be tier1 if Shiva's view of universe low2c is simply non-existent, which is in line with the concept of Maya (Hinduism).

No it is not required, context is required. We have no rules for “You are required to have a statement X, to get qualified".
But that's usually what ultima has said before, and I must have shown it to you. "Low 2-C muddy area" In addition to seeing Low 2-C as a point, it should also be a transcending statment

And of course, the context you say matters as well

Other than that, it would be 2-A at best to see it as a small point and be infinite.

bruh he can be tier1 if Shiva's view of universe low2c is simply non-existent, which is in line with the concept of Maya (Hinduism).
When I watched the scenes, I didn't see such an statement.

He states that existence alone is himself, he contains existence, and that he exists before existence and time.

But I'll take another look.

Georr, you are derailing. Please quote the rule that states "You are required to say X, to get the tier, otherwise context/implications/statements are not allowed".

Jiv stands for self who has yet not realized who he is and is bound under maya or shristi chakra, but Brahm is beyond and is the ultimate truth. This is simply a duality. As no being can be "Jiv and Brahm" at the same time. It lines up with other antonyms/duality like "Darkness and light", "Elixir and poison".
When I watched the scenes, I didn't see such an statement.

He states that existence alone is himself, he contains existence, and that he exists before existence and time.

But I'll take another look.
By comparison, Shiva sees space-time continuum as just an imaginary line that is greater than the universe low2c or greater than real line of 4-dimensional coordinates.
I think you only rely on transcending because you're just so Imprisoned to Viking tree that I feel like throwing up.

Georr, you are derailing. Please quote the rule that states "You are required to say X, to get the tier, otherwise context/implications/statements are not allowed".
Since when has it been derailed to say there is a lack of statement , to give examples, and to disagree with the OP?

Because there is no rule for this and in matter of fact, a rule for this would be stupid since context is what matters.

By comparison, Shiva sees space-time continuum as just an imaginary line that is greater than the universe low2c or greater than real line of 4-dimensional coordinates.
I think you only rely on transcending because you're just so Imprisoned to Viking tree that I feel like throwing up.
There is no reference to the dimensional coordinate, where it is just a question of seeing a 4D spacetime as a point and being infinite. And based on what Ultima said earlier, I'm saying that Low2-C is the muddy region and there needs to be a little more context.

So you are not sending any evidences for any claim? Alright, we can choose to ignore you.

If your argument is literally

Ultima here
Ultima Said
Ultima mentioned
then bring the person here to argue or literally link all those specific statements he said that is relevant here (Assuming they are relevant at least)
Fr, ultimately derailing at this point.

Transcending statements.
Cringe + never heard of such standard + neither it has anything to do with Tier 1

All I want from him is to quote this impressive standard, and I will concede (in fact, there is no standard for having this specific statement to be required)
If he keeps like this, we can simply ignore him.

Cringe + never heard of such standard + neither it has anything to do with Tier 1
Obviously, just because you haven't heard or seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I think the gang community has gathered again and continues to defend each other lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back