• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher: It's finally time for Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we just waiting for the cosmology page to apply Low 1-C (since 1-B didn't get enough approval)?

Who gave you the spoiler lmao.
you say that but why didn't he instantly catch Dipper and mabel when he chased them hmmmmmm?
caption.png

On second thought, I may unironically think that 11D is directly contradicted, as what is between all the universes is explicitly reffered as the 4th dimension, as said in my blog, and arguing that "4D is actually 11D" in-verse sounds pretty weird to be fair.

One can make an argument that those "7 to 11 dimensions at once" can only be universes at this point, but need more input on this, as I'm unsure, given all the references to the M-theory, Strings and the fact that the aliens clearly can't come from compactified dimensions.

This is why I proposed Low 1-C, likely 1-B in the blog.

Last edited:
Actually, I've been talking with an off-site friend about this, and I am believing indeed that 1-B is kinda bunk now.

The 4th dimension being between all the universes/dimensions kinda of destroys the idea of significant 11D existing in-verse, and the "Pan-Dimensional beings" who exist between 7 to 11 Dimensions does not exactly say about the 7 additional axes being of significant size, but seems more about just some spatial axes where they can also exist at the same time. It's similar to how Ninten from Mother can use the 4th dimension to run away from fights, but nothing says about said 4D to be significant enough.

In fact, Gravity Falls seems to be pretty loyal to how String Theory works, as the extra dimensions there are finite compared to the 3 dimensions we live in, as extra-dimensional strings are instead wrapped around the universe.

So yeah, I think that I am forced to agree with @Qawsedf234 here, and just accept Low 1-C. Sorry lads.
You're missing the difference. GL has every dimension be a Brane membrane/bulk space. Which means that each of them are embedded in that larger space. A standard bulk space under M-theory is a 4th Dimensional construct with string dimensional of finite size that loops around them at higher dimensional angles like in this image. Just mentioning bulk space isn't enough for High 1-C or 1-B, you'd have to show that every dimension acts as a brane layer or that every higher dimension is infinite in size by embedding the other. I'm not seeing either here.
Is it like this?

Actually, I've been talking with an off-site friend about this, and I am believing indeed that 1-B is kinda bunk now.

The 4th dimension being between all the universes/dimensions kinda of destroys the idea of significant 11D existing in-verse, and the "Pan-Dimensional beings" who exist between 7 to 11 Dimensions does not exactly say about the 7 additional axes being of significant size, but seems more about just some spatial axes where they can also exist at the same time. It's similar to how Ninten from Mother can use the 4th dimension to run away from fights, but nothing says about said 4D to be significant enough.

In fact, Gravity Falls seems to be pretty loyal to how String Theory works, as the extra dimensions there are finite compared to the 3 dimensions we live in, as extra-dimensional strings are instead wrapped around the universe.

So yeah, I think that I am forced to agree with @Qawsedf234 here, and just accept Low 1-C. Sorry lads.

Is it like this?
Isn’t the novel non canon other than the axolotl, why are we using it? Also wouldn’t the 4th dimension being in between universes contradict the nightmare realm being in between universes as well?

Isn’t the novel non canon other than the axolotl, why are we using it?
Alex uses his own version of canon, as it's just what happens in the show, and the non-canon is only because of its multi-ending nature. However, it's already said in-verse that every of the endings exists as a different timeline in the multiverse (that's separated from the main one ofc), and uses the "lost beings in the multiverse attract each other like burned chips at the end of the bag" exactly like the comic.

Meaning that the "non canon here" is more "does not happen in main universe" rather than straight up not counting.
Also wouldn’t the 4th dimension being in between universes contradict the nightmare realm being in between universes as well?
I never said that the NR isn't between universes, don't strawman me. I said that the 11 spatial dimensions being of significant size would be contradicted, and would more fit the 5D bulk with 11D strings, as otherwise you'd be claiming that 4D in GF would be 11D in actuality, which just isn't true.

The 4th dimensional space seems also to reffer more to the NR anyways, given that both are between universes.

On second thought, I may unironically think that 11D is directly contradicted, as what is between all the universes is explicitly reffered as the 4th dimension, as said in my blog, and arguing that "4D is actually 11D" in-verse sounds pretty weird to be fair.
Axolotl’s time and space between time and space is about infinite timelines, NR is between ALL worlds

the "Pan-Dimensional beings" who exist between 7 to 11 Dimensions does not exactly say about the 7 additional axes being of significant size, but seems more about just some spatial axes where they can also exist at the same time.
Isn’t it… same thing? Spatial axises exist within Multiverse, NR is above it + infinite in size.
It's similar to how Ninten from Mother can use the 4th dimension to run away from fights, but nothing says about said 4D to be significant enough.
The argument was never about aliens or the axises they exist in but rather the axises NR contains.
Stanford also reffers to alternate timelines as "dimensions" tho (the parallel earth ones if you're specific).

"World" was also used to reffer to "dimension", meaning that all these 3 words are synonyms.
Yes, but that specific place seems to be only about infinite timelines given that Blendin scan, meanwhile NR is between all of them. It could be accessed by too much accelerating, meanwhile NR could be accessed with 5D calculus. I am not supergenius in physics but I do think that this already contradicts them being the same place and supports NR being superior.

Isn’t it… same thing? Spatial axises exist within Multiverse, NR is above it + infinite in size.
Read above. In the string theory the extra dimensions exist as strings that are all around the 4D membranes, not as other, bigger membranes.
The argument was never about aliens or the axises they exist in but rather the axises NR contains.
Which can all be done with a 5D bulk, as explained above.
Yes, but that specific place seems to be only about infinite timelines given that Blendin scan, meanwhile NR is between all of them. It could be accessed by too much accelerating, meanwhile NR could be accessed with 5D calculus. I am not supergenius in physics but I do think that this already contradicts them being the same place and supports NR being superior.
The space between timelines is 4th dimensional space, which would fit with the NR being 5th dimensional due to it being 4+1D as well.

He is gonna be Low 1-C soon I believe
This Crt seems to have been accepted but no characters became Low 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back