• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tier Low 1-C profile evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked staff members (@Crabwhale , @Just_a_Random_Butler , @DarkDragonMedeus) and they have said that this profile will be allowed if for TV show only and it's not 1:1.

This blog P&A is incomplete so don't mind it, this thread is not for P&A evaluation, neither a thread needed for that but just AP only, which is Tier 1, so ..

Standard used: They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.

Agree: @DarkGrath, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Planck69, @Elizhaa, @Godsatoshi23, @Boyinluv2002, @BestMGQScalerEver, @Rakih_Elyan, @RoggerReggor, @Spectral69420, @Robo432343, @Lewis, @Tanin_iver, @EldemadeDityjon, @LIFE_OF_KING, @Fixxed

Disagree: @Georredannea15, @ImmortalDread

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't think that seeing an infinite universe as dust is Large size Type 10 without further context. At best, for this to happen, the universe you see as dust would have to be 2-A, and when "illusion" is involved, it becomes questionable whether this is an existential grand vision. But if it is to be taken existentially, it seems to be Type 9 at best.

Apart from that, I see nothing for Low 1-C, it is not even stated to be beyond to existence. He just says that existence is in him and that he exists even before existence and time.

Btw I can see an Acausality Type 4 here 🗿 :coffee:

Frankly, I don't think that seeing an infinite universe as dust is Large size Type 10 without further context. At best, for this to happen, the universe you see as dust would have to be 2-A, and when "illusion" is involved, it becomes questionable whether this is an existential grand vision. But if it is to be taken existentially, it seems to be Type 9 at best.
Eh.. 2-A is not needed since Universe is dust and he himself is infinite. Universe is infinitesimal part of him.. that's Tier 1.
Apart from that, I see nothing for Low 1-C, it is not even stated to be beyond to existence. He just says that existence is in him and that he exists even before existence and time.
He is Param Brahman, he himself is everything and nothing, everything is just illusion with him being the only truth. That's real-unreal diff which again qualifies.
Btw I can see an Acausality Type 4 here 🗿 :coffee:
This thread is not for P&A. I'll add P&A later on and won't make a thread for it as i don't have to.

Eh.. 2-A is not needed since Universe is dust and he himself is infinite. Universe is infinitesimal part of him.. that's Tier 1.
Nahhh. Low 2-C is muddy zone in any case, this statement alone is not sufficient for qualitative superiority. Such a size comparison statement also needs a "transcends" statement.

You can combine these two statements and go to Tier 1. Apart from that, seeing every 4-D as a point or grain of sand is not Tier 1, this only applies to 2-A structures.

or a "transcends" statement is needed for Low 2-C structures(with size comparison statement.)
He is Param Brahman, he himself is everything and nothing, everything is just illusion with him being the only truth. That's real-unreal diff which again qualifies.
Nooo, wrong interpretation. He only says that everything is himself and that he contains everything and that he existed before existence and time. That's all.
This thread is not for P&A. I'll add P&A later on and won't make a thread for it as i don't have to.
Uhh okay. But you're gonna have to start a thread anyway.

Nahhh. Low 2-C is muddy zone in any case, this statement alone is not sufficient for qualitative superiority. Such a size comparison statement also needs a "transcends" statement.

You can combine these two statements and go to Tier 1. Apart from that, seeing every 4-D as a point or grain of sand is not Tier 1, this only applies to 2-A structures.

or a "transcends" statement is needed for Low 2-C structures(with size comparison statement.)

Nooo, wrong interpretation. He only says that everything is himself and that he contains everything and that he existed before existence and time. That's all.

Uhh okay. But you're gonna have to start a thread anyway.
Agree to disagree

I would push for 1-A just for the sake of it if there weren't current negative theology nerf threads going on rn
1084370777874378772.png

Looking at the profile justifications, I'm not 100% certain whether this qualifies for Low 1-C. I think it does, in regard to the statement about "existing when there was nothing":

"When this all began... There was nothing. Everything was covered with zero. But I was still there. And when nothing will be left... even then I'll exist."

If we establish that "reality" is a 4-D structure here (i.e.: a timeline), and that even when "everything was zero" (i.e.: all variables within the 4-D structure were non-existent) that they still existed, then it stands to reason they must have existed in some form beyond a 4-D space. In other words, their existence must be at least 5 dimensional.

This sounds good to me, but I'm not 100% certain whether this fits past precedents for dimensional tiering. I'd like if some members knowledgeable on the tiering system could comment here.

Seeing a singular space-time as a speck of dust does not give you QS I think, that covers 2-A.

If you see 2-A structures as a speck of dust, now that different.

Seeing a singular space-time as a speck of dust does not give you QS I think, that covers 2-A.
For Tier 2-A, you don't need an infinite statement for the other space that ecomposes 2-A structure.

As for Low 1-C, Tier 2 from L2-C to 2-A being infinitesimal qualifies. Or being more real. Shiva is parambraham which in hindi literatures is described as just more real thing with everything else being maya. It's has been described in same way in the verse.

They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.

For Tier 2-A, you don't need an infinite statement for the other space that ecomposes 2-A structure.

As for Low 1-C, Tier 2 from L2-C to 2-A being infinitesimal qualifies. Or being more real. Shiva is parambraham which in hindi literatures is described as just more real thing with everything else being maya. It's has been described in same way in the verse.

They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.
I agree then.

And if I am not wrong, this series mentions gods to be everywhere at once, so all gods are technically omnipresent. The scriptures give clear evidence on there being more than a 330 million gods, which are believed to be roops (forms) of one divine god.

From 5:07, it mentions that he is the jiv, which means "life", brahm, which I guess means "illusions", sampurna jagata niranjana where sampurna jagat is used for "entire existence" or "entire world", niranjana means the lord of the three world, which includes the shaaririk (physical), sukshm (astral) and aakasmik (casual) world, vikraal kaal which means "terrible yesterday", ek laghu pal which means "small moment", and amara which means "immortal".

It also mentions "prati ek mrityu me, vahi marte bhi hai" which means that "he is the one who, who dies in every death".

Some more stuff like maaha parvata which means "the great mountain" (likely the Kailaash or the Himalayas), sukshm tran which means "the smallest particle" which likely refers to "atoms" or even smaller entities like quarks, prithvi which means earth, aakaash which means sky, bandhan which means "bounds", mukti which means "liberation" or "freedom", kaalkoot visha which means deadly posion, amrita which means elixir, gyaana which means "knowledge" (this is an omniscient statement as well), agyaana which means "foolishness" or "ignorance" which is an antonym for "knowledge", prakaash which means "light", andhkaar which means darkness, duvidhaa which means "problems" or "hurdles", nirnaya which typically means "decision" but can be used as "solution" as well, shaanti which means "peace" or "silence", samasta aashaanti which means "the entire voices", brahma who is another Hindu god (referring to the thing that he should be superior to him I guess), narayana who is also a Hindu god...

...and at last, "vahi hai, devo ke dev, Maahadeva" which means "He is, the god of the gods, the Greatest God (Maahadeva)".

Pure superior gods moment indeed.

I would push for 1-A just for the sake of it if there weren't current negative theology nerf threads going on rn
The elusive integration of negative theology within a cohesive hierarchical framework remains enigmatic, for it inherently possesses paradoxical and incongruous qualities, leaving its cohesive placement unexplained.

The elusive integration of negative theology within a cohesive hierarchical framework remains enigmatic, for it inherently possesses paradoxical and incongruous qualities, leaving its cohesive placement unexplained.
Utilization of high-level vocabulary by people should be debarred, it possesses strenuousness for some people with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoiosis and hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia and leaves them in sempiternal perturbation.

My one friend who knows sanskrit told me it's actually a antonyms of "Life"/"Jiv"/"Self" sometimes also used as Atma which is "Brahm"/"ब्रह्म"/"wholeness"/"Brahman" sometimes called parmatma. Jiv stands for self who has yet not realized who he is and is bound under maya or shristi chakra, but Brahm is beyond and is the ultimate truth. This is simply a duality. As no being can be "Jiv and Brahm" at the same time. It lines up with other antonyms/duality like "Darkness and light", "Elixir and poison".

Brahman is discussed in Hindu texts with the concept of Atman (Sanskrit: आत्मन्), (Self),[10][18] personal,[note 3] impersonal[note 4] or Para Brahman,[note 5] or in various combinations of these qualities depending on the philosophical school.[19] In dualistic schools of Hinduism such as the theistic Dvaita Vedanta, Brahman is different from Atman (Self) in each being.[5][20][21].

If you see 2-A structures as a speck of dust, now that different.
This literally follows the same logic as Yan Sen's blood platelets except for this time it is mere dust those that are larger than a full blown universe
idk why suddenly you claim its only 2-A

My one friend who knows sanskrit told me it's actually a antonyms of "Life"/"Jiv"/"Self" sometimes also used as Atma which is "Brahm"/"ब्रह्म"/"wholeness"/"Brahman" sometimes called parmatma. Jiv stands for self who has yet not realized who he is and is bound under maya or shristi chakra, but Brahm is beyond and is the ultimate truth. This is simply a duality. As no being can be "Jiv and Brahm" at the same time. It lines up with other antonyms/duality like "Darkness and light", "Elixir and poison".

Brahman is discussed in Hindu texts with the concept of Atman (Sanskrit: आत्मन्), (Self),[10][18] personal,[note 3] impersonal[note 4] or Para Brahman,[note 5] or in various combinations of these qualities depending on the philosophical school.[19] In dualistic schools of Hinduism such as the theistic Dvaita Vedanta, Brahman is different from Atman (Self) in each being.[5][20][21].
Jiv or जीव means "life" or refers to a "life form" to be specific. Sorry, I wrote it as "Brahm", it's likely "Bhram" or भ्रम which means illusion.

Also, isn't this Hindi? Sanskrit is not the language which is being spoken lol.

Jiv or जीव means "life" or refers to a "life form" to be specific. Sorry, I wrote it as "Brahm", it's likely "Bhram" or भ्रम which means illusion.
It is brahma if you will listen closely and it sounds same when said other times too.

Also, isn't this Hindi? Sanskrit is not the language which is being spoken lol.
Just remove न् at the end and atman will become Atma, Brahman will become Brahma, parambrahman will become para Brahm.

It is brahma if you will listen closely and it sounds same when said other times too.
It's still very hard to tell actually. People tend to have different accents in Hindi, and it can be anything. भ and ब have similar sounds and are often related with stress. Words like ज्ञान can be pronounced as "gyaan" or "gnaan" by people and still be understood. But translation is not the problem as there are many proofs for that, so I wouldn't mind to stop it here LOL.
Just remove न् at the end and atman will become Atma, Brahman will become Brahma, parambrahman will become para Brahm.
I know that. But if you are going to write Hinglish, I would advise you to use an "a" at the end and write words like Brahman without any "n". Brahma is a god but Brahman (Brahmin in English) is a caste of the varna system in Hindus, so that might cause many misinterpretations if followed.

Looking at the profile justifications, I'm not 100% certain whether this qualifies for Low 1-C. I think it does, in regard to the statement about "existing when there was nothing":

"When this all began... There was nothing. Everything was covered with zero. But I was still there. And when nothing will be left... even then I'll exist."

If we establish that "reality" is a 4-D structure here (i.e.: a timeline), and that even when "everything was zero" (i.e.: all variables within the 4-D structure were non-existent) that they still existed, then it stands to reason they must have existed in some form beyond a 4-D space. In other words, their existence must be at least 5 dimensional.

This sounds good to me, but I'm not 100% certain whether this fits past precedents for dimensional tiering. I'd like if some members knowledgeable on the tiering system could comment here.
Existing outside space and time or predating space and time of a reality, or existing in voids does not mean 5D without any context, all that gets is BDE type 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back